Drugs generel

Drugs generel
About to take my 2nd dose of tramadol for the night, might add some doxylamine or promethazine in the mix just for some waves. Probably eat some codeine but i only have 15mg tablets left so not even really worth it.
What are you on Sup Forumsro's

dumped it just then so who else on what and why?

I would recommend only taking tramadol with alcohol, it's my go-to comfy drug. Have to wait until next week for my next prescription ;_;

Take roughly 300mg of dihydrocodeine a day, 120mg just to feel a lil something but not long come off subutex so I shouldn't be fucking about. Been rattling for months it seems

Just snort coke or do MDMA

personally I'm smoking some weed

any of you niggers use solpadol? it's the strongest painkiller I can get my hands on currently, if I take the right amount I get pretty comfy but I find it hard to gage a consistent dose that works

i got some woody cans laying around so that's not a bad idea
not really a stim fan my friend

yeah dude codeine is my favourite drug, but i got tram from my dr so i may as well eat them. I usually go 60 - 90 mg per dose and every 3 - 4 hours dump the same with either doxy or prometh for the fuzzy comfyness

sweet digits bro, whats your tram script for?

Check'd anyone advise on how to be prescribed dihydrocodeine on repeat with a history of opiate abuse??

My lifeline lately. With Dexy its amazing.

Then buy kanna, you'll enjoy it

back pain, chronic. Also knee and neck but not as bad as the back.
if you say you have joint and muscle pain that has been persisting for a while and marijuanaa doesn't help you can usually get a good perscription. Probably you will get refered to an x ray but if you're in australia that shit free

I'm in uk pal, went in last two times stressing about my anxiety symptoms(which could be paws from subutex) asking for diazepam or something similar but they really don't wanna help

just go doctor shopping, try different doctors or even call the office and say to the reception "hey i'd like to get a perscription for some pain medication" and they'll be like oh okay well this doctor can help you. Trust me dude

i was massively addicted to tramadol, couldnt get enough of that shit.
if i tried any stronger opiates i'd probably never be able to go back.

strangely enough, codeine did nothing for me

I'm an Australian doctor. Fuck you. You waste my time and my tax dollars.

I will try that. Cunt pissed me off refusing to give me any benzos, put me on citalopam 40mg and propranolol 40mg which does fuck all. Robbed some gabapentin but shit takes hours to work and ia only a soft buzz... Fucking rc benzos got banned last April as well.

What cunt it's your fault for sending someone to an x-ray when they don't need one. A good doctor would give a physical exam but lazy cunts like you just write perscriptions and refer on. You're a glorified drug dealer get used to it cunt

shop around fam
true if you went from tram to codeine it wouldn't compare

i pay enough tax to be entitled to free medical practices anyway you jew. You know nothing