Now I'm interested? Are we all just white cishet scum or is depravity and violence a multicultural thing?

Now I'm interested? Are we all just white cishet scum or is depravity and violence a multicultural thing?

What's the diversity of Sup Forums, anons?

Its true, 4 channel is blocked in china and niggers dont have computers, other than facebook only whites use the internet

>that's what white men do with anonymity
Yeah, shitskins are much more open about their sadism and depravity

i'm half white (not black) and yeah i'm usually the one on here calling you guys racist... have been for over a decade now. I'd also say that 99.9% of gore threads are started by a white teenager of some description

>calling you guys racist
Humans are tribal animals by nature, much like our cousins the chimpanzees
You're pissing into the ocean here

I'm a gay white nationalist

yeah, it's just how i relax man... for about 10 years i just come here and calmly talk to racists about how they're just being shitty people

Its true.

Nuggets don't even try and hide when they do inhumane shit. They will rape a chick in front of a cop and just say: "you can't prove shit, niggah".

Black people are casually and openly monstrous, only second in that respect to the Chinese.

At least I have decency to lead a double life, if not for my own but for my family's sake.

>Nuggets

My phone just gave me my new slang for black people.

Not even mad.

Mixed race european cis male here.

I do assume that the majority of Sup Forums are WASP males, but there are significant minorities.

Well i mean, the Stanford prison experiment was a load of horseshit anyway and has basically been exposed as a hoax/being fake

But y'know, what can you do when you have fucking 14 year olds learning very basic psychology thinking that they can now explain all human behaviour

Yes, ALL races can be shitty with anonymity and I've no idea how anyone can say it's only 'white men' or whatever, fucking retards

4chin has been racist forever, at least since 2004
Weev etc were super racist even if they played it off as lulz

course they don't seem to mind. Living in white societies. Look at Detroit and South Africa for examples of the shitskins running things!

i am pretty sure that 90% of the racist on Sup Forums are just bored people who want to bait others into debating them.

...And crime is for niggers indeed.

Sup Forums honestly I believe created what America is today. The modern day American is just a fucking summer fag faggot that post shitty memes. You know the ones... "when your taking a shit (insert shitty statement you can relate to)" all those are, are
>mfw
Fuck the summer fags who stole the content from her and threw it into modern America. They are the ones who turned this country to shit. Not Trump and not Obama. It was the fucking roody-poo candyasses that ruined America.

>i am pretty sure that 90% of the on Sup Forums are just bored people who want to bait others into debating them.

FTFY

Who the fuck needs the anonymity of the internet?

Anyone who thinks most people of all colors and creeds aren't racist, sexist, self-interested scumbags, clearly don't get out or talk casually to people very much.

It's not like the pic in OP isn't an example of racial and sexual stereotyping meant to make the poster feel superior to said group.

It's not meant to excuse anyone, you're all assholes who could improve yourselves and your lives with minimal effort, the internet enables you to do a thousand things or learn practically anything, and yet here you all are with your gore and sexism and cuck-threads.

Sup Forums needs to make America great again. Stay out of this Eurofags.

oh thanks m8 for fixing my post i guess.

i bet Sup Forums is mostly white and male, but is not representative of "white males" either. Most white males, like everyone else, would look at this place and do a 360 and gtfoh.

I'm from Cuba
I'm a racist prick. Even in fucking Cuba niggers steal

Difference is they know not to steal from any white Cuban. They'd get killed.

The American white man can't keep their monkeys in check and get mad when you do it for them