Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

show proof.

What does it smell like in the Sistine Chapel?

Nice bait

/thread

This copy-pasta again?

Can't you fuckheads atleast change it slightly so you don't look braindead?

stale pasta

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

But do u even commit murder for profit

Marry me!

AND IAM FROM SWEDEN AND LAUGH MY ASS OFF FROM YOUR DUMB POLITICS

Sure
What's your IQ?

>mensa
youre soo smart you can pay us
>it never gets old

I want to be the very best
Like noone ever was
To conquer them is my real test
To cleanse them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Expanding far and wide
Each nation to understand
The power of the reich

I want war, gotta gas 'em all
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Ooh you're my bestfriend
In a world that must be cleansed
A heart so true
Our corage will pull us through

You fight me and i'll crush you
I want war
Gotta gas 'em all
Gotta gas 'em all

Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place

Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Ooh you're my bestfriend
In a world that must be cleansed

A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
gotta gas 'em all
gotta gas 'em all
gotta gas 'em all

Capitalism or communism? Or other?

oh great, its this b8 again

fuck off faggot

But can u brush ur hair u sand nigger?

140 here, and i still dont understand quantum mechanics.

this intelligence shit is kind of pointless at human scale.

time stamp faggot.

Also, bragging about your IQ automatically lowers it by 50%

>IQ 166
>Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week
>Sleep is for the Week
>for the Week
>Week
nigger level IQ. fuck off back to africa

why haven't you studied basic grammar?

whats the point of being being gifted with higher intelligence?

it only makes you fucking miserable when you look around at your neighbors, friends, and family.

humans are dirty apes in every sense of the word. and its fucked.

>mfw

its pasta nigger. learn to Sup Forums.

copy pasta cunt,

Hi my name is Jon, and I hate every single one of you yadda yadda boingggg boinggg poing

135 here.

IQ has little to do with what most people understand under "intelligence"

Its about comprehending difficult problems in different areas and finding a good solution in little time and also about how fast you can understand things

What most people understand when you say intelligence, is knowledge.
Knowledge is more powerful than the best IQ in the world, because even if you a high IQ, you can still be a lazy brainfart

Congrats, OP.
(Also, timestamp. I have no idea if you are who you say you are.)

But a warning: high IQ won't make you successful.

I qualified for Mensa at 16, and went to one meeting.

A dozen or so nice folks, but none of them CEO's.

If you don't have the drive to succeed, you won't be successful.

And nobody likes a braggart. Keep your IQ on the DL.

>What most people understand when you say intelligence, is knowledge.

I think thats just you. But i will give you the benefit of the doubt considering the acronym U.F.O. makes people think of aliens.

>ayy lmao.

It's the album's name you fucking idiot

When I say "most people" I mean the average person. The average person sadly is pretty uneducated

>The average person sadly is pretty uneducated

no, the average person is a fucking dirty ape.

most human beings literally have the sensibilities of a monkey who is merely capable of asking "why", and nothing more.

>all these candyass roodypoos falling for it

>High IQ
>Trump supporter

Pick ONE.

Even worse.
You would think people in the first world would be way better off, but they arent.

Alright, so the proof letter is bullshit, and op is a faggot.

So I'm going to take Poe's law on this

If this is a copypasta and just a well thought out ruse, great!
On the otherhand, if you're being serious, I feel bad for you.Regardless if you're the most intelligent little hooman beering! You, as, an female will just be reduced as a sex toy by your peers.Good luck ever becoming satisfied with a partner, you have two choices, 1.Be dominated and used as a sextoy 2.Die alone like the rest of us on here

If you were truly this intelligent, you would killed yourself a long time ago

Nothing is more beautiful than rebelling against the biological imperative to birth and continue living

tits or gtfo