Sup Forums ABSOLUDELY BTFO!!!!

hehe what now drumpfkins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VLhH2wCtAQ
youtu.be/_SbkHgx6YIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And yet all these illegals risk their lives crossing the border illegally.

>Drumpf

Sub 80 iq identified

/thread

Multiple times.

Sometimes getting raped.

niggers gon nig

American white guilt is starting make germanistan look sane.

Cant you guys push it from hats to tattooes? That way you have the degenerates brand themselves for ever

I saw a blue pilled friend of mine react negatively to this on kikebook. Let them shoot themselves in the foot. They're beyond losing fringe people between the parties, they're losing people on the Left.

I never understood why there is so much anti-American sentiment among Americans. Never great? The world would beg to differ. It's like they don't live in reality.

We used to do much better on trade. We need to fix this.

Read this. It will explain.

>I never understood why there is so much anti-American sentiment among Americans
Jewish indoctrination.

They'll decry our wars with the natives as if we deserve death for it, all while enjoying their home on the west coast.

Love it leave it, faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=3VLhH2wCtAQ

This. I'm not a Nazi, but there's a reason they don't want us to read that book.

In order to control people, you have to first break them away from every structure: family, religion, history, language, law, reason. That's why these things are being destabilized, to set people adrift so they beg for Big Brother to come in and save them.

It was happening in Germany in 1925. It was happening in America in 1941. And now it's happening again in 2016. Same story every time.

>The standards of the most powerful nation on earth decided by journalism and performance arts majors

>starting make germanistan
So many nations are self-destructive nowadays. They all hate themselves

>America was never great
Ask them where else they would rather live and they come up short of answers every time,now go back to redshit you cum gargler

They would say Europe or Japan or Australia or some shit like that.

>I think America was pretty great before the Europeans got here.

Oh yeah, it was much better when naked savages cannibalized each other, fucked their daughters, and lived to the ripe age of 30 years. Then the evil white men came and gave civilization, medicine, art, and literature. Oh the horror.
Why is everyone so fucking retarded?

I'm sure people would be more upset seeing a MAGA hat than this one

BASED BRADLEY JOHNS

if it was never great, they will be living in a shithole now

love to see their faces after trump revokes their citizenship. it'll never happen but I can fantasize

youtu.be/_SbkHgx6YIo

>"I think America was pretty great before the europeans got here"
>Aiden Platt
>Anglo surname

What did he mean by this?

he means that he would prefer to live among roving gangs of rapists and murderers you know those wise peaceful indians.

Xe is retarded, it doesn't matter

Exactly what a commie would wear.

Sorry to anyone getting pissed off at this pic but I can't bring myself to stop going on kikebook and my natural defense to seeing these kinds of posts on my feed now is to shitpost them here