New fb fap

new fb fap

How fucking hopeless do your chances with girls have to be before "sitting on Sup Forums jerking it to facebook" becomes your best option?

Seriously, you sad underage retards.

wwyd to taylor?

More please

Yup.

These virgins would rather wank to girls on Facebook than actually try and get a girlfriend, lmao.

I'd probably let her know that some socially-stunted sperglet she's never really noticed is posting her facebook photos on the internet while furiously jerking his sad little dick off.

Showing my cute teen friends on kik, danmackle7

dude im just looking not pulling my pisser , if you cant see shes hotter than the sun then what the fucks wrong with you ?

from a happy overage fag

you're a fucking loser, kid

>if i delete my post, no one will know how much of a sad little cringelord i am

Holy shit moar. Perfection

How fucking lonely are you, kid?

says the guy taking the time to post this in a FB thread :.)

rate my gf

well ive never seen anyone waste their time destroying a thread with this method

more?

It's a fucking facebook fap thread you lonely teenage sperg. There's nothing to "destroy" here.

>Lonely teenage sperg
>has 30 pictures of duckfaces saved on his computer to pretend he is saving Sup Forums

>150 pictures of duckfaces
Stick around.

Why not just create content that fills this threads spot instead of spamming it out. Deep down you know you lose in the end because the second you leave the fap kiddies come back and all this time is wasted

lovely