Animal behead thread

Animal behead thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=75c_1405607843&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

confirmed : taste like chicken

Fuck off

The cat had terminal cancer and was going to die.
He did it a favor.

Bump.

Does anyone have the video the guy stabbing his dog pet in the eyes with a syringe and injecting some stuff?

I guess you're retarded as well. Ever heard of lethal injection?

You need help

>implying the cat wasn't humanely put down before being dismembered
Sounds like you're the retard, fag.

bumping for this

What difference does that make? You're clearly fucked in the head if you dismember an animal and take a photo of it.

Op you have something seriously wrong with you, get help

Taking things apart is a hell of a lot more sane than masturbating to trap and cuck threads, fag.

Without people like OP posted, the human race would die out from being a bunch of faggy whiny vegans like you. Fag.

>guaranteed reply

Yeah its a guranteed reply because of how much of an edgy 15 year old youre being.

>guranteed reply

r u ok bro

saging the thread, not because of the topic, but because of the fags complaining about the topic
grow a fucking pear

Why did you come in this thread if you're butthurt about dead animals? The content of the thread was clear.

And, I bet you're eating meat everyday, right? Do you think the meat grew up on a tree or something? No. Animals lived in their own shit with no access to daylight and then they were killed so you could eat them.

Why are you mad if I kill ONE animal that I PAID FOR at the pet shop... and not mad at the entire food industry killing thousands of animals evey day?

Stay mad, pussy boy.

>pear
I dont see anything wrong with calling someone out about this.

O_O

You're clearly fucked in the head in you fap to women with dicks

I know how our meat is processed. I dont have the will to be a vegan. You on the otherhand have some serious issues if you enjoy dismembering animals for entertainment.

When did I even say I did? Nice try bucko

OP is fucked up. Anyone who gets off on torturing animals, or fucking kids should be gassed. If I caught you near my dogs or kids I would finish you.

Can you really blame me for thinking so? I assume all you bastards fap to traps

m.liveleak.com/view?i=75c_1405607843&comments=1

Yeah, I can.

abcdefg

People are such hypocritical faggots. This shit happens to cows and chickens everyday.
> ooooohh animal abuse, not my dogs or my kittehs
> cows and chickens don't want to die either
> keep eating corpses you assholes, hope everyone gets cancer

This guy makes me laugh.
If Matrix were here, he'd laugh too.

Doesn't give you the right to torture an animal. Nor should you want to.

You should have your teeth yanked out with no novacaine. Then locked in a cell for three days without painkillers of any kind.

No one is scare of a pussy like you, that is fapping to traps.

You're the mentally ill person here.

Did you know that humans used to hunt for thousands and thousands of years? They used to kill animals and remove their fur and use their organs for various things. Why would someone be sick if he likes things that his ancestors used to do on a daily basis?

On the other hand, I don't remember reading that cavemen used to masturbate on girls that looked like boys and has dicks.

So shut your gay mouth, pussy.

Fuck you.

Bump for this. I remember seeing it in a rekt thread a few weeks ago. But there's no way I'm saving that on my laptop.

>ancestors hunted out of necessity
>uses that to try to justify a mental disorder
>still using traps as an excuse to overuse the word "fag"

How retarded can one person be honestly?

There is a difference in killing for necessity and killing for sadistic pleasure.

Holy fuck, edgy. Jesus Timmy, do your homework, enough of your secret internet club for today.

Meh...spend a few weeks in rural/ghetto cities in China or Korea, you will see how common it is.

What the fuck dude

I didn't state the reason for the torture...

I said that thousands of years of playing with dead animals has an impact on my feelings towards them.

It's not my problem if your ancestors were too dumb to build tool and traps... or too weak to be able to hunt animals.

So they had to suck other men and get their daily daily protein and nutrients from sperm.

Faggot.

>inb4 calls me a faggot again

Are you that willing to prove your retardation?

Ancestry doesn't work the way you think it does...
We're almost all related so insulting yourself is kinda lame dude
Go read a book.

I got your back user

All these new fag/summer fags have never seen a dead kitty kitty before and can't handle it.

How about ded dug?

I hope you die

newfag fuck off

>Summerfags

How long you been on Sup Forums sport? Sup Forums loves cats but I wouldnt expect someone of your mental capacity to understand compassion.

OP is just some lonely fuck loser. Defending his boring (but mentally ill, yes) disdain for respecting domestic animals with "what about food" nonsense. He'll hang himself anyway and he can go fuck himself (in every sense of the phrase) in the meantime. I hope you get better OP.

Compassion for what a cat that don't mean shit to shit? Fuck that cats are the fucking devil. They will start you in the back as soon as they get a chance.

Fuck your couch

Nah, he's not mentally ill, just a pussy that feels out of control and is lashing out more of a useless manchild.

You're even illiterate. Hang yourself please.

Did your dad prefer making you swallow his cum or was he more of a facial kind of guy?

Lash out? Maybe he just wants to see you fuckers rage.

Are you retarded?
I'm serious, this is a serious question.

But you're just making a fool out of yourself.
Like it's not rage inducing just moronic.

Just a little bit. I don't like drool on myself or anything.

Swype had been accustomed to my bad speech patterns and I don't do anything to fix it.

Meh

>you saw the op pic
>OMG MY KITTEHS NUUUU. ;-;
hang yourself fag
Me myself hate it when people hurt cats
But mice are fine

Na, not even raging. He's just a weak person is all. And so are you.

Kinda hard to make a fool of myself if I don't give a fuck and am user

I'm tired of these low testosterone, mentally-ill, homoxesual cunts, that come here and cry about dead animals...

Yet, they are masturbating on kids and traps every single day.

Go fuck yourself pussies. I hope you die from cancer and your entire gay ass family.

Fucking edgelords, probably never got love from their father hence they are only able to reproduce positive emotions by looking at the slaughter of an innocent animal. Fags.

Niggers I swear to god

So is it downs? Aspergers? Autism?

Sorry I already have my last fuck to the last post.
Try again later.

>he's a weak person is all and so are you
Cry harder fagoli

Genuinely curious, why would people want to do this? I don't see much of an appeal to it.

Actually my father left when I was 2

So your not wrong there

To some people this is like yoga
It helps release stress
Hope I helped

>exhausting another living creatures life for stress relief

That's called a mental illness

OMG SO GRAPHIC!!!

Is this coming from your personal opinion, or just a blanket statement?

I have some videos of japanese female crushing bunnies and cats skull with high heel.
but I bet you guys don't want to see that

Grow the fuck up.

Reported.

By the way, you're a very sick person. There is help out there.

Stupid fucking nigger cat

The only illness here, are your abnormally low testosterone levels for a 14 years old male.

choose your weapon

You're so pathetic. You can't even come up with a counter argument.

Why tho

>>Reported

Stfu newfag. Grow a pair or gtfo.

Have you ever considered blowing your brains out with a gun? Now THAT I would enjoy watching. You're a human (a pretty useless shitty human) and you have at least a chance of survival so it's more fun for everyone if you die. Please live stream your suicide you trash.

did it make a poo milkshake?

Yeah fuck you piece of shit

some1 should take an advil for their pounding headache

looks like he's got worms

Grow a fucking pear lol. Fuck you, you autist.

Obvious bait but i'm gonna reply anyway. You do realize that this shit was on Sup Forums all the time. You're acting like a massive newfag. It's not against the rules to view this. You are a fucking retard. You think you are so more superior then us because you don't like this thread. You are on Sup Forums too you know.

Stop using newfag as a justification. It just shows your aspergers

grouse is fucking delicious.
but the girls that get offended easily
will never know. all they see is the head that fell off.
not the cooked din dins.

I AM superior to you.

lol what are you even talking about you Edgy fucking ape.

NOT
EVEN
DOOM
MUSIC

A day of reckoning is coming, OP.

They needed it to survive you fucking social reject gtfo. Thats no argument for your fucked up brain, get help fuckinv waste

That's what I don't get. If it's SO offensive to look at it, then don't complain about looking at it.

It always comes down to red team vs blue team.