Give me only your absolute best electronic albums. Don't come in here with that pleb shit

Give me only your absolute best electronic albums. Don't come in here with that pleb shit.

I'll start off with Underworld - dubnobasswithmyheadman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wrz-qbv6OJw
youtube.com/watch?v=3_HoEQ7ThvE
youtube.com/watch?v=6yb89LyoJHc
youtube.com/watch?v=_jt5JOquoUw
youtube.com/watch?v=jst8yoqPTmo
mediafire.com/file/qj5rigeu1jvjs1b/1993 - Dirty Epic + Cowgirl.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=rUxM7KrUTOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dance music
>album

Found the pleb already

youtube.com/watch?v=Wrz-qbv6OJw

You can recommend singles too, I'm just not feeling like searching 50 different things in Soulseek

Wrong quote

Probably my last one

Classics only mode

Orbital - Snivilisation, Brown Album, or In Sides
The Chemical Brothers - Further, Dig Your Own Hole, or Surrender
The Orb - U.F.Orb, Orbus Terrarium, Moonbuilding or Chill Out World
Fluke - Risotto or Six Wheels on My Wagon
The Future Sound of London - Accelerator or Lifeforms
BT - IMA, This Binary Universe, Untitled, or Movement in Still Life
Saint Etienne - Foxbase Alpha or Tiger Bay
Massive Attack - Mezzanine, Blue Album or Protection

probably this

My nigga. Anybody who hasn't listened to any of these needs to.
I saw The Orb last October in my home state of North Carolina, of all places.

RIDE THE SAINTED RHYTHMS ON THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN TO ROMFORD
RIDE THE SAINTED RHYTHMS....

Dubnobasswithmyheadman is, quite literally, the greatest fucking album of all time.

YOU NEVER TOUCH ME ANYMORE THIS WAYYYYYYYYYYY

If you haven't heard any Underworld live shows it's time for you to start. Most of their shows are 100% improvised and fluid, song structures are messed with on the fly and setlists generally don't exist. During one tour they used a randomizer to force them to play setlist arrangements they'd never think of and rare songs they'd never consider normally. Probably the best performers of electronica on the planet.

Selected shows:
youtube.com/watch?v=3_HoEQ7ThvE

youtube.com/watch?v=6yb89LyoJHc

youtube.com/watch?v=_jt5JOquoUw

Fucking love how much The Orb has been touring, and their shows are total madness. Saw them at the Metro for $20 a few years ago, high as hell, and of their 3 hour set I clearly recognized maybe 3 songs.

>Most of their shows are 100% improvised and fluid, song structures are messed with on the fly and setlists generally don't exist. During one tour they used a randomizer to force them to play setlist arrangements they'd never think of and rare songs they'd never consider normally.

Fuck, I never knew this was how they want about their live shows. And I never listened to any of their live albums aside from Everything, Everything.
I gotta check some of their other live stuff out.

Everything, Everything is good, but they cherrypicked their tightest performances for that album, and edited them after the fact. They're better raw.

Here's a 16 minute Rez/Cowgirl for example
youtube.com/watch?v=jst8yoqPTmo

What did you think about Barbara Barbara? I though it was very fucking good.

I loved it as well. Should've won the Grammy imo, but the Grammy's are shite anyway.

It's fantastic - honestly it became my favorite Underworld album for a while. Nowadays I think it's a little short (Low Burn was supposed to be an epic, but apparently High Contrast convinced them to shorten it), and I don't think Ova Nova holds up at all, but it's very high up there. I'm a huge Chemical Brothers fan as well and the album sounds like a hybrid of Underworld's and The Chems' sound, so no wonder I love it.

Have you guys heard their soundtrack for Breaking and Entering with Gabriel Yared? I try to tell everyone who might be interested about it

Seconding the other user about Underworld live. Everything, Everything was my favorite live album until Alive 2007 eclipsed it.

You should also look up the Dirty Epic EP user. I was getting into Undworld during my teenage weeaboo days, and something about Underworld's music specifically reminded me of the Akira soundtrack - this was BEFORE I had heard the Dirty Epic EP.

So imagine my weeaboo sperg-delight when I'm listening to a remix track and "Dolls' Polyphony" from the Akira soundtrack is clearly and unmistakably audible. I felt like I'd predicted something; I felt vindicated. It's a silly story but I know it's true, at least.

Nice. The version of Dirty with the Akira outro is a mild rarity now, on compilations they use a 10 minute version with a different outro. Here's a 320kbps share:

mediafire.com/file/qj5rigeu1jvjs1b/1993 - Dirty Epic + Cowgirl.zip

I didn't include it but look for the 1992 12" release of Dirty they did as Lemon Interrupt too. The b-side Minneapolis / Minneapolis Airwaves is cool.

>tfw live in Minneapolis
>tfw fantasize about this being my encore just to see who gets it

Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith - EARS. So good.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUxM7KrUTOA