What do I do? Met a whore on Whisper that wants to cheat. Found her and her fiancé on FB

What do I do? Met a whore on Whisper that wants to cheat. Found her and her fiancé on FB.

Send it to her fiancé, it could be really fun and you'll help him

get more nudes first.

I'm tempted.

Have sex with her you retard

Fuck her first mate, then send it to her bf.

I'm not attracted to her tbh. Kinda big. But such a whore. Wants to be throatfucked, cum in, slapped, the works. I'm undecided.

she's nasty as fuck, tell the fiancé

What's her snap ID?
Let Sup Forums do the rest

what does the bf look like? post his pic.

To clarify, I was just horny. Don't judge Sup Forums 99.5% chance I will not tap the whale.

What's her Snapchat? I wanna sext her before you out her

If he's lucky? He's lucky to be smothered by a stack of undercooked pancakes?

Nah, he didn't do anything wrong. Objectively if she's a 2/3, he's a 5/6.

Post her information and save that poor man from getting his life ruined by a sinister bitch?

Disgustingly desperate. Go get a females attention on your own you chode.

If you don't tell the fiance about this you don't deserve to breathe. It is literally because of people like you that women habitually cheat and get away with it. Bottom line is: if you know about a boyfriend or husband, you need to tell him if the cheating subhuman comes onto you. Doesn't matter if she's 10/10 or 2/10.

Someone got cheated on.

Honestly op put yourself in his shoes...if you don't tell him then she's the one winning, not you.

Then you sir, are a fucking punk pussy ass liar. It's obvious you are just role playing with a whale who would fuck a one legged truck driver if he gave her attention. It's so obvious too, trying to say you aren't going to fuck her now that all of Sup Forums has thrown up in their mouth a little looking at your sea mammal.

That's what I always do and the results are generally entertaining anyways so you still win out, bonus points if you become friends with the dude afterwards.

Not an argument.

that's ok
an ugly fuck is not worth it tho, tell husband, he will be grateful for life and maybe even gib you helps

I don't know the guy, and don't want him to know who I am. If he was a friend or something I'd tell him in person but this is just some random. What's an anonymous way of letting him know?

This is obviously a couple of land whales living out a cuck fantasy because nobody else would fuck either one of them ,lol.

More pics tbh, pretty cute

Too lazy to keep converting them sorry. Originals are too big (excuse the pun).

>I promise I have an IUD and I won't haunt you for child support
sure.jpg

ahahaha, dude. You're so fucking weak. It's a good thing youre too much of a pussy to go forward with it, shed find out youre just as much of a submissive boy as her husband is.

Post her snap id dude

It's not because of people like user it's because of people like the fiance. Clearly he's not being a man and giving her what she needs.

Arguments don't belong on Sup Forums

"Hey bro, I started talking to this chick and then found out she was married. I wasn't about to start fucking around with a married chick. Sorry man."

>he doesn't know you
>doesn't previously have your cell number
>never seen your face
>“hey bud, your fiance messaged me, thought you should know”
>pretty anonymous to me

>It's the fiance's fault that the woman is a whore
No, it really isn't. Women cheat far more than men, and women get away with it far more than men. Women cheat when they have literally nothing to gain from cheating, because they know they will get away with it.

She's a whale, ruin her.

Could be he's a cuck and in on it.

ITT: OP finds out what Sup Forums thinks of his landwhale wife by pretending he is cheating with a stranger.

No issue with what to say. Just don't want to give him info on me. You hope that he'd get mad at her, but a guy on meltdown can cause shit that I don't want in my life tbh. My SC account I used with her is a throwaway too. I'll see if I can find his and do it that way.

If he is there's no harm in messaging him.

Oh noes. You gots me /s

That or fucking email man. I mean even if you used his phone number, he still wouldn't be able to find ya for the most part.

Op wont post his info because the info would be his.

I'm doing some recon right now and trying to find his SC or email.

So you admit youre a huge faggot pussy boy? You could set up a fake email and he would never fucking know. The pictures are good enough. It's pretty abvoius youre a fucking liar and a huge cuck.

LOL, he's deleting everything so Sup Forums wont find out its really him and put his cuck ass on blast. ahaha what a huge faggot. you done goofed OP.

Yup. I absolutely value peace in my personal life than him finding the truth. If I can get him the info with no harm to myself great, but I'm not sacrificing myself for their marital problems. If that makes me a pussy I'm perfectly fine with it.

ahahaha, god damn dude. I would kill myself if I was even half as pathetic as you. no way in hell did someone as cringe and weak as you even started this conversation with this landwhale. It's you and your pathetic meat pile of a wife trying to live out a cuck fantasy.

link his profile then you muppet fuck

And you even failed at that sperglord.

Just make a fake facebook lad

I'll do it myself you cuck. Oh wait that's right. That's your landwhale wife LARPing with you and you're looking online for people to give you the god ahead to fuck a wale. Protip. Not into bestiality go fuck off.

This lad is on a fuckin mad one

He's not the only one who spotted OP's faggot cuckery.

Do it up dude, ive had the misfortune of being on the other side of the situation. Some dude told me my chick was cheating and sent me pics of their chat. i wasn't the least bit mad at old boy, got me out of that shitty relationship

Post more OP she looks exactly like someone I know called Chelsea

OP you cant call yourself a man if you dont tell him. If not you, give the info to someone else and let them do it, that is the least you can do if you honestly had this happen to you. I couldnt sleep at night knowing I didnt do the right thing for this other Bro.

Let's out OP Sup Forums for being a cuck

OP is literally cucking him self. That's his landwhale wife.

Not that poster but for real?

Yeah, that's why he won't post anything of value

Sup Forums would just tell the fiancé for OP but he's a cuck

it's the only conclusion read ops comments he's a complete nu male and straight up refuses to "tell the husband" because he obviously is the husband and his landwhale wife got bored of him being such a cuck so she convinced him to try and play an alpha male while also cucking him by making him post this shit online. quite sad really

It was easy to spot, and once the first guy was onto him, he deleted any posts that could be traced. Not that we needed them to know hes a huge cuck fag with a horribly disgusting wife.

Sup Forums please i'm beautiful, my mommy says so

The fuck user

Somebody's being set up for jail for rape lol

Good thing you saved these op.

op is begging this thread will go away, lol

Girls like this are how people catch aids. Get her address or real name. Find her husband and let him know he really fucked up when he married her.

More pics? She kinda looks like my fiance

I'm sure the nipple piercing would give it a way.

Well she does have a nipple piercing but not that exact piercing

Nah haha. I've decided that I'm going to play along with her for a few more days. Her fiancé isn't working a lot till next week anyways so she doesn't want to meet. Once I've had my fun I'll send the folder to the fiancé using a fake FB account. The wedding isn't soon so no harm no foul. I will of course update Sup Forums

Damn bro, you are gonna marry a lopsided stack of pale inner tubes?

What's her initials? Or yours?

This

you, fag, are one of the biggest fucking cucks ive seen in a while. the only way to slightly redeem yourself here would be to post more info and pictures.

What's her Snapchat ID

KN

not even op kys you larping kike.

You're safe buddy.

Her boyfriend is a nigger, btw.

That's what I expected. Turned out to be as UKIP as they come.

i was abt to post that u should do the rt thing op, hit up the bf. but if its a nigger bang the shit out of htat fat ugly slut. niggers arent ppl dont deserve to be treated as such

Where are the deleted pic?