Vampire's Kiss

>This has never happened to him

but user this does happen just not to people like you and me

But it does

POST THE REAL PICTURE!

I didn't believe it either, but everything changed when I got into college

Damn Pepe thiqq

That's cagekino though

Happened to me once. She was a uber slut though.

>Go on craigslist
>M4M casual encounters
>Ass up face down breed me
>No names, no condoms
>1 hour of time invested to bust a nut

>they'll never know this feel

>Read thread on Sup Forums
>OP seems to think people never meet, hit it off, and go fuck within hours
>Intuit OP's current perspective is that sex is a mystical puzzle wherein one must woo the maidenhead perhaps by plying chastity free with gifts and sunset beach walks

Troll thread right? Even if it never has happened to you, a person has to understand this is not at all uncommon

Casual sex usually sucks. I've had a better time staying in and jerking off than I ever had having casual sex.

Would you agree?

but how do i nut if im ass up

>tinder
>match with qt
>have good first date
>just so we're both clear we're looking for something serious and don't want to hook up
>comes over on a saturday afternoon
>making out on couch leads to sex all afternoon and evening over 6 hours

was a good day

That's how you were born, you're mom met a basketball team one night and 9 months later she shat you out.

almost every sexual encounter i've ever had has been a one off.

>i'm not a lonely, aging man, who will die alone, because i don't have enough money in my bank account to buy whores like amber heard

false, i jacked my back up at work yesterday and spent all day icing it and right swiping in milwaukee. had at least 4 women that wanted to get together had i not been 90 minutes away

Facepalm. You click and reply to the post that says "ass up face down breed me"

i thought you meant make that post

im not a faggot though im not gonna fuck a guy in the ass

No.

There are four types of people.

Extrovert-Extroverts, people who are outgoing and friendly and actually happy. This is what most people aspire to be, but they can be very annoying if you know any of them.

Extrovert-Introverts, people who are outgoing and act friendly but are dying inside. They might go out and party and have a "good time" but they come home and feel nothing but emptiness and dissatisfaction. Not that they'll ever stop pretending. These are people who get drunk and pick fights, or cry uncontrollably, etc.

Introvert-Introverts, NEETs, essentially. Lonely and awkward, and possibly unhappy about it, but not always. They avoid social contact out of either apprehension or knowledge that they'll crash and burn.

Introvert-Extroverts, who are generally NEET-ish, but when thrown into social situations, can function properly and not embarrass themselves or constantly feel like they might. Nonetheless, they prefer solitude for whatever reason.

No.
Casual sex does not cure depression. Hollow sex does exist. I do agree with the eventful part of it, of course. But sex is not exclusive to happy, and happier people.

Anyone over on /r9k/ could be at the right bar at the right time, get a bit drunk, and go home with a girl, fat or not. You think that just the act automatically cures them?

Even a regular supply won't change you. It's literally just masturbation inside of a vagina. The relationship to the girl is variable, from complete anonymity to an intense relationship, but all parties are equally subject to depression.

Never underestimate a person's capacity for self-loathing.

That's probably the reason why you saved that photo in the first place.

Haha I know what pic this is actually based on

It aint gay if you dont exchange names.

Not necessarily.
I'm not happy or social or likeable.
>Invited to a party by some guy that I did some work for.
>Girl eyeing me all night.
>Late in the night the party kind of disperses
>Just laying of the couch, worn out from trying to be social, wanting to go home, but can't drive because I had some drinks.
>Girl lays next to me, keeps moving closer to me
>We can't talk because music is too loud, so I can't scare her off with my spaghetti like I did everyone else
>Make out with her the rest of the night, barely talking at all.
>She takes me home with her.

It's rarer, and requires a lot more luck, but it's possible.

everyone knows dumbass

Aren't you afraid of HIV?

>tfw when introvert-extrovert and no one can understand why I like my alone time.

>Extrovert-Introverts, people who are outgoing and act friendly but are dying inside. They might go out and party and have a "good time" but they come home and feel nothing but emptiness and dissatisfaction. Not that they'll ever stop pretending. These are people who get drunk and pick fights, or cry uncontrollably, etc.
Didn't know this was a thing but you just described me. Really interesting, do you know where I can read more about this stuff?

but then how will i call him back with the test results for poz

literally all bullshit. humans are social creatures. introverts are just shit at it. whats next, you post about myers-briggs types?

When I was younger I didnt. Now that I have had my fill I have slowed down.

Once had 4 different partners in one week.

Meh... Thats his problem not yours.

Int-Exs are the artists. Writers, painters. People who'd rather talk a long walk alone and look for something interesting, than either sitting inside shunning the world or socializing and embracing people.

Because often times people develop into Int-Exs when they've been let down by people in their personal lives (parents, etc.), but are self-reliant enough to not have been broken by such experiences.

People with shitty lives that can't move past it tend to be become Ex-Ints, like girls who become sluts because they got raped, or dudes with no real personality or skills who make it their "thing" to just get wasted and throw up on someone.

Int-Ints come from a lack of experience and expectation, like your parents never forced you to do anything as a kid so your natural state is being alone in your room and avoiding human contact.

Ex-Exs are the ones who have "perfect" upbringings with the right amount of parental pressure mixed with freedom. But at the same time no real hardships.

probably some woman who though sex without responsibilities is okay and now cries herself to sleep alone in her 30.

No, Myers-Briggs is bullshit.

Humans were "meant" to be social. We were meant to hunt and gather, live in huts, etc.

But we've moved past that.

People like Beethoven and Picasso weren't "social creatures".

No, I made it up.
It's not based on anything literary. Just every person I've ever known or seen in my life. Friends, schoolmates, coworkers, family members, significant others.

Everyone fits one of the four archetypes.

Holy shit this makes my blood boil

It does happen but you gotta leave the house mate.

I liked your theory, user, makes sense in my head. It's weird how true it is.

>tfw Ex-Int

depression does not equal unsocial or lacking charisma. Just look at the suicide and depression of comedians.

TIL I'm a introvert-extrovert

Same. I guess I should stop drinking but it's the only thing that still gives me satisfaction.

Thanks.
I've found it helpful to think in those terms, and that way I'm never surprised by what people are capable of.

Obviously you need to avoid Ex-Ints, as they are the most self-damaging and destructive type of person.

You're not anything you little spaz

this movie is fucking cringe

I agree that it's over-simplified but disagree that humans are social creatures. There have always been hermits. Though this could be an exception to the rule rather than defbnking the rule totally.

I get by because I don't drink if I have to work the next day.
However, I get rip-roaringly drunk friday and saturday, and either get super bummed out at parties and bars or drink alone at home.

i'll never understand why so many young guys on Sup Forums cry bitter tears over not having banged dozens of tinder sluts. i wish i could somehow transplant experience into their brain like in the matrix.

hooking up with loose women is absolutely pointless at best and at worst, you could ruin your life. that's not an exaggeration. i know it's hard but think 10 years from now. it's an almost impossible task when you're young, but just fucking try. do you want a girlfriend? a chick you've been going steady with for a few years? a chick you are proud to take home to your parents? a chick with a bachelors degree and a decent paying job who helps to pay the bills... both of you working a job so you can afford a down payment on a decent house one day? a chick who has good maternal instincts and would make for a good mother? a chick who you would strongly consider marrying?

if you end up catching hpv or herpes from a random floozy, that woman i described won't date you. successful women with strong maternal instincts aren't interested in players. and every time you hook up with a stranger, you're just decreasing your own ability to pair bond. you can't smoke dope for 10 years straight and keep a perfect memory, and you can't expect to fuck different women every week for a year and expect you will be as happy in a healthy LTR as a guy who didn't.

You're right. I have a male friend who went full degenerate pretty much as soon as he lost his virginity. He's fucked like 30 or more women, but hasn't had a serious relationship in more than 2 years and just told me he's got a genital wart now. Shit is ultimately unfulfilling.

Yeah, I'm the same. Get wasted at the weekends, and don't drink at the rest of the week, except for maybe one beer if I had a really long day.

That's pretty gay man...

It does for anyone above average in looks with an above average social life.

You're projecting.

you're so new you shouldn't be posting

there's extroverts and introverts, you cant be both

There's how you act and how you are.
Sometimes the two don't match up.

You're saying there are no "party people" who are depressed and go out to have "fun" as a coping mechanism for crippling emotional problems?

You're saying there are no "loners" who can still relate to other people and have conversations?

And the other two are the standards. Awkward people who are shut-ins, and outgoing people who spend a lot of time socializing.

But say there's nothing besides those two types is foolish.

You sound like a roastie, opinion discarded

But it does.

Those diseases don't spread when people take things slowly

That doesn't make any sense.
I'm an nearly-autistic man who's only had sex four times with three different women.

you understand nothing

therefore you're an extrovert

also
>nearly-autistic
stop trying to be a special snowflake

How so? I've never been to a party that wasn't work- or family-related.
I've never been drunk.
I've never gotten "high".
I've never been to a dance/nightclub.
I've been on six dates (all to restaurants).

I'm 24 years old.

I don't think you understand what an Extrovert is.

I literally just did that last night. Why dont you leave the house sometime

Happened to me last night senpai and I only had to talk to 2 women all night. Both had bfs all the memes are true I basically only get with chicks who have bfs anymore.

>6 dates
fuck off back to reddddit

>it's an extrovert thinks they're introverted because they like having alone time
holy shit fuck off, you're normal as can be, you're not introverted. I wish normies didn't steal the word "introverted" to be used by anyone that wants to feel quirky
>They avoid social contact out of either apprehension or knowledge that they'll crash and burn.
Or perhaps they avoid social contact because they do not like being around people, not because of apprehension but because they are only comfortable alone (ie because they're introverted). A person that is worried about how they'll be perceived is an extrovert, they want to be around people and be accepted

You fags talking about Myers Briggs are wasting your time

I'm about a 6.5/10 face with a 9/10 body and while I don't do this all the time, I've had sex with a few women the same day I met them, and even carried on relationships with some afterward.
I'm a decent looking dude, but you don't need to be movie star tier or anything to pull it off.

I don't.

The fact that you've gone out of your way to gain companionship shows that you're an extrovert. Introverts aren't normal, normal people have simply hijacked the term.

All of the girls I've had sex with were random hookups except for one girl I slept with for 6 months, 2 were girls I met the same day.
>never been in a real relationship

sex is a meme

Idk if anyone else knows this feel but:
>meet a cute girl
>she likes you so you go out
>feel super anxious after few dates because you've lived alone for so many years
>stop seeing the girl

Introversion and being a shut in aren't the same thing. How are you gonna make it without relationships? Sometimes you gotta fake em

>there are four types of people
Where does Ted Bundy fit into this? Or are there only four types of people except for when there aren't?

Romantic relationships are something extroverts seek, introverts lack that desire.

>Because often times people develop into Int-Exs when they've been let down by people in their personal lives (parents, etc.), but are self-reliant enough to not have been broken by such experiences.

I didn't ask for these feels

>implying he doesn't have it already

>she likes you
sorry i don't know this feel

N-NEET I......nevermind

>tfw you sometimes think multiple women like you
>tfw you try to talk to them and get to know them
>tfw they just grow more distant and unresponsive
>tfw you realize they probably didn't like you to begin with and were just being nice

Well, maybe someday, anons.

Hey anons I have a story for you
>2013
>look for girls to have casual sex with on OkCupid
>find one
>meet her at a bar
>go back to her place, have amazing sex
>realize I really like having sex with her and she does too even though neither of us were looking for anything and just wanted to be friends with benefits
>2016
>we are getting married

It can sheikh out anons

Congratulations user, you deserve it.

>tfw if you were gay, you could have easy sex with drama and no risk of pregnancy
>mfw not gay :/

Thanks man

That was really gay

my record is knowing someone for only an hour and then i fucked her. not a prostitute either

doubt im int-int, but a toss up between int-ext or ext-int. How to tell teh difference?

>two people have sex
>killer appears outta nowhere and kills them

Prison rape doesn't count, nigger.

>how to tell teh difference
you don't. that classification system is only good for making dweebs feel okay about being dweebs because 'OH, I'm just an 'int-int,' I'll tell that to mom next time she tells me to get a job.'

go back to Sup Forums with all the other angry racist virgins

lol. at least I got an answer.