Future goverment form of space travelling humanity

since Stellaris is out soon let's see where does pol think how should humanity be governed in the future.

stellariswiki.com/Government_types

military dictatorship or despotic empire here

Other urls found in this thread:

stellariswiki.com/Species
stellariswiki.com/Edicts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm going for divine mandate.

Despotic Hegemony

I'm going to be playing as an fanatic militarist, xenophobe military dictatorship. Really excited to bomb all the aliens.

Just don't let women vote

What are you doing shilling on Sup Forums, Johan?
I was going to buy the game anyway, please stop pressuring me.

shill your game here

Military Republic

This government is a militaristic form of democracy, where full citizenship can only be gained through military service. The voting franchise is limited to full citizens, and they are the only ones allowed to hold public offices.

Illuminated Technocracy or Mega Corporation

We cyberpunk now lads.

Please buy Stellaris

im not buying it now

buy now or gulag

WE WILL NEVER GO OUT OF SOLAR SYSTEM BOI.

AT BEST, WE WILL HAVE A COLONY LIKE ISS OR ON MOON FOR SOROS, ROTHSCHILD,, AND KOCH BROS.

OTHER THAN THAT, NOTHING.

Technocracy
Weed out the inferiors

Mega Corporation sound cool.

So basically, government by the most violent, which is...much, much different from what we have now.

We've left the Solar System before and we'll do it again. Also:

DESIGNATED

Theocracy

Please I will do anything

Fuck off Johan

This game looks like shit. Only turbo autists are going to like this spreadsheet grid game.

plz buy Stelaris

O BOI

STRAYAN BOI IS RETARDED.

I AM TALKING ABOUT COLONISING PLANETS AND MOONS OUTSIDE SOLAR SYSTEM.

DO YOU EVEN INTERSTELLAR BOI?

Military Republic progressing on to a Martial Democracy sound like the way to go for me. I was originally planning on recreating the Imperium of Man, but I'm still planning to subjugate the xeno filth and offer them the choice between peaceful subservience or death.

Inb4 edgy.

>Military Republic - This government is a militaristic form of democracy, where full citizenship can only be gained through military service. The voting franchise is limited to full citizens, and they are the only ones allowed to hold public offices.

>Martial Democracy - This government is an advanced form of militaristic democracy, where rulers are randomly selected from a pool of qualified candidates. Qualifications are based almost purely on military achievement.

Humanity has to be strong in the face of alien degeneracy.

Military dictatorships are suitable for interim governments but not sustainable in the long term. The reason for this is because factions within the military quickly develop and vie for power. Military dictatorships are for keeping order while transitioning to a more stable form of government.

So obviously despotic empire ruled by an imperial dynasty.

t. Lohengramm

Divine Mandate, obviously.
>Holy Galactic Empire when?

My normie friends introduced me to this meme two days ago.
Where did it come from?
It doesn't seem very dank to me. Like a Chinese or Jewish knockoff of Pepe.

Are alien concubines allowed to be taken from conquered species?

tumblr meme some faggots are trying to force on us, ignore the cancer and stay true to the one true meme

Going through the wiki, slavery is allowed, you can ban them to procreate, to move willingly etc..

Not really, its basically Israel. Or the government of the humans in Starship Troopers.

Theocratic oligarchy
Gonna conquistador myself some New Worlds for Space Cardinal Richelieu.

Also plz buy

Will there be a communist type of government, but extremely xenophobe and militaristic?

My favorite government is no government.

Government funding space exploration is like a pyromaniac watering the woods.

You can play Collectivist, Xenophobic, and Militaristic, sure

>Anarchism

Yes its called Stagnant Ascendancy

it was from a physics homework site.
from there, i think tumblr

thats the dumbest thing i have read in a long time. Stop trying to be edgy fag.

ENSLAVE OR PURGE?

FANATIC XENOPHOBE AND MILITANT

OR

FANATIC MILITANT AND XENOPHOBE

>you were born too soon to join a Terran supremacist group that preaches that DNA is sacred and everything biological that doesn't trace it's lineage back to Earthborn lifeforms is unholy and must be cleansed.

>not being a theocratic empire
>not being the Emperor from 40k

Can we play as humans, or are we stuck playing as ayylmaos?

I'm looking over the wiki
>fanatic xenophile

Nm, there are humans. Time to cleanse
>A number of species are pre-defined, including the Humans of the Sol system. However species are also highly customisable.

stellariswiki.com/Species

I bet you even believe the "taxes is the price we pay for civilization" bullshit.

>materialist ethos
> As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.

Johann is going full fedora holy shit

Paradox is Swedish, what the fuck did you expect?

Fanatic spiritualist Despotic Empire

Materialism is a philosophy taken for granted by everyone in modernity. It's the ethos of our era so it makes sense to include it as an ethos in a game. It has spiritualists too, you know? There's fanatics of both philosophies.

Alien sex slave mod when?

>Legal Aliens edict
>This fanatic xenophile Edict launches a massive PR campaign inviting aliens to come live on the planet in a glorious multicultural paradise.

stellariswiki.com/Edicts

Just think of it as mandatory military service and suddenly it makes sense.

>military dictatorship or despotic empire here

All of that isn't going to happen. Unless we get a whole different economic system, which is unlikely to happen.

Money can't just be printed. You need a free market to sustain such a dictatorship, and then it isn't a dictatorship any more.

The future of space will be private companies & trading in resources and maybe a different world govenrments on different planets

>You need a free market to sustain such a dictatorship, and then it isn't a dictatorship any more.
What is Japan prior to 1945?

Parajews FUCK OFF

That edict will probably destroy your empire desu. Various different aliens with different ethics on 1 planet. Gonna have some serious problems.

>buying paradox titles
>not just pirating them and laughing in Johan's face as you play his life's work for free

Enlightened despotism of an artificial leader.

It took forty years to break the Keiper Belt.

You're retarded.

>Divine Military Science Administration
>major goal is advance of humanity through scientific and technological advancement
>discovering the divine order and laws of nature in the universe
>a committee of scientists [STEM] supervises the government apparatus for maximum efficiency.
>powerful computers are used to calculate the most efficient ways to govern.
>All aspects of the state are geared towards efficiency and the acquisition of new technologies.
>Scientists are eligible for rulership.
>basic citizenship can be gained through military service
>voting is limited to citizens with a scientific military degree
>no private capital, when you die all your possessions go back to the military
>any crime is regarded as betrayal of the state. >punishment : taking away the privileges, prison, exile and death sentence in extreme cases.

I didn't know Tyrion Lannister was a doctor.

>Get sent back to the stone age by a fallen empire for being too tyrannical

The is a fallen empire mechanic who start with mid-end game tech levels, some just want to be left alone and will attack if you border them, some are religious and will attack if you take a system they consider holy, and some just want to observe the lesser civs and will attack people who destroy other civs.

I think the same. This is the only way.