Let's see your media room or man caves

Had a new home built with a dedicated media room upstairs. Not enormous, or extremely fancy, but I'm pleased with it.
*14'x20' with 7 in-wall Sony speakers
*12" boxed ceiling with trim and warm rope lighting
*Sony xbr75 4K tv
*Pioneer vsx-90 7.2 with 2 Yamaha subs
*4Seating Theater type seating, front row of 3 is short/no recline...back row of 3 is taller with power recline

I'm very pleased with the setup so far. I need to add some movie posters or similar on the walls and it'll be complete.

Let's see what you have, or what you'd like.

How come you went with a TV instead of projector?

no one cares

Yeah wouldn't a projector be better? The screen seems to be pretty small even for the 1st row, you could go projectore and have 2/3 of the wall with the door closed and more centered.

Projectors are for fags.

Nigger, it's on a budget.

They spent all the money on the house with fancy, lit vaulted ceilings.

Isn't the TV too high for the ones on the front row?

Do you have a support for external hds?

Not too high, plus, the seats are slightly reclined...so not bad at all. My kids typically sit up front anyway.
I don't have any experience with projectors.....I probably should have researched them and compared. Might be better than a big ass TV hanging on the wall.

>I need to add some movie posters
so fucking typical

don't just copy every other room

Why do all american middle class homes have the same white door with markings in them and that same shitty carpet floor?

also the same light beige color painted walls

i know carpeting looks bad, but hard floors in a room where sound matters is beyond retarded.

Is this just a bait thread so someone posts it?

They have no substance to them, its all a veneer to look grand even though the whole house is basically made out of chipboard.

Then they market it with phrases like "12" boxed ceiling with trim and warm rope lighting" and USA USA USA lap it up.

You already know OPs kitchen is "chef inspired open concept"

Looks good but please add some wall decorations

Nice 12 inch screen. Aren't you worried about when it becomes outdated 10 years ago?

The screen.

Kek

It's also off center. Hope the seating is too

This honestly looks poorly planned/like a beta male compromise

Good on you for having more money than me OP but damn this just looks unfortunate

you look like a fucking queer. i want to see piss bottles and shit in trash cans. you don't belong here.

>man cave

Pathetic male detected
So you get one room in the house you bought? Good job

Looks like its off center to allow people to access seating and enter/leave without walking infront of the screen.

oh fuck
how much did that set you back

i do and im not op

>windowless room
HAHAHAHAHAHA
AMERICANS

why didnt you get a bigger tv? obviously you can afford it

I have a 60" cheap plasma tv with floorspeakers+sub setup, but I dont have the photo here.
I prefer watching on my pc though since its better and 4k.

makes sense for a media room

that type of carpet is easiest to keep clean and beige walls are easy to repaint.

Where the PC for the HDMI cord? How are you supposed to stream things?

what monitor is that that looks better than a plasma tv?