How does Sup Forums enjoy their Balut...

How does Sup Forums enjoy their Balut? Do you prefer them as young as 14 days old or do you rather wait until the 21st day? Fried or just boiled?

Pic related, it's an already salted, 20 day-old Balut.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(food)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiviak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tong_zi_dan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Disgusting

American here, I want to try that.

they let you have computers in your 3rd world shit hole?

Fuck off, pinoy fuck.

I hope it comes alive and pecks you in the eye

That's some deep end of the pool food there. I eat some funky stuff and enjoy it but I have difficulty with balut. I put that on the same level as fermented sea squirt and spleen.

im really curious who the first person to go "huh well eating this sound like a brilliant idea" was. my guess is either someone starving or retarded

No you don't. Trust me the duck bit is okay but the liquid surrounding the embryo is pretty close to hell juice.

Most delicacies were born of grinding poverty. Balut is not good but after not eating for 5 days it would taste like filet mignon. First person to eat it must have mortgaged the future by eating the future flock instead of starving.

It's not. It tastes like egg yolk, but more intensive.

best with San Miguel beer desu

Omg! This is absolutely disgusting...

How can you guys torture animals and kill their babies?

Damn, Sup Forums is full of sick people.

Nah mate. It has the same funk as salted duck egg yolk but like x1000. I love weird food and salted duck eggs and 1000 year eggs but I stuff like lo mai gai. Maybe I could so balut in something but they are eaten as a complete food. Educate me senpai. I'm white but I eat everything. Anything that can give your body nutrition can be good I believe.

why the hell do people nowadays still eat shit like this then?

Sup Forums didn't start this? This is a delicacy in a lot of countries. Granted they are shitty 3rd world countries. Either way its pretty gross

In some alternate universe Ducks run the abortion clinics and feast on aborted fetuses

are the bones and other parts soft so that you can just bite right into it?

If you really think about it objectively milk and cheese are way stranger foods. From the Eastern perspective bleu cheese is about as gross as food can get

Yup. There is texture. But you eat all but the shell.

>HURR DURR CHICNEN WAAAAAAAAAAAANT
>ME NO WANT NORMIE CHICNEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*finds out about this shit called balut and eats some*
*monstrous sounds of what can be described as "eating" follows*

fuck that

that doesn't really answer my question. are you really comparing eating bleu cheese to unborn birds?

perfectly suitable food for pinoy ratfuck slum dwellers

blue cheese is disgusting faggot.

op be honest, you never ate that shit and probably just discover it, then make a thread to make newfags ''omg wtf is that''...

KEK'D but he posted the dish name and the wiki page tho

Newfag

Would love to try OP, is the peck of the bird a little hard already or is it still soft?
If it were hard, oh boy, I can just imagine that little peck scratching on the insides of my throat as it slowly works it's way down into my belly
Just the thought of it makes me diamonds

>desu
Please stop, you're making us filip fags look retarted.

its the best thing ever

>retarted
Well waddaya know.

Yeah. Both provide calories. You eat unfertilized eggs so what is the stretch to eating a fertilized one. Moldy cheese is pretty odd. Delicious but odd.

Nah you're a French puff and blue cheese is disgusting. Kill yourself faggot.

I would try anything once, except that. How degenerate do you have to be?

Eating raw eggs because you're starving is one think. Cooking up half-developed embryos as a delicacy is another.

Reminds me of kiviak. Fermented birds stuffed in a seal skin sac for 3 months. Typical winter time food in Greenland. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiviak

>Not liking cheese
How are you still alive

It's not even the best cheese ever (real Parmesan)

i'm talking about a taste, an uncooked egg is disgusting compared to a cooked one. even more disgusting when it has an unborn animal inside it with veins and arteries
good shit, a big chunck of my family eats it. not french though, one country away from france

Bet ya wouldn't try Casu marzu cheese

i think my second favourite is brie
the flavour must be glorious though

Reminds me of Tong zi dan. Chicken eggs boiled in urine of virgin boys. Typical food in the Chinese province of Zhejiang.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tong_zi_dan

American here, 2 weeks and fried. Pleb as fuck.