cyclingnews.com/news/bradley-wiggins-explains-tue-use-asthma-and-allergies/
cyclingnews.com/news/cope-i-dont-know-what-was-in-the-package-for-team-sky/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened?

BRITISH CYCLING BTFO

i knew all those faggots were cheats

Brailsford and Sutton being torn to shreds at a parliamentary hearing atm

He's cleaner than a nun's cunt get fucked haters

Australia should be awarded all the Olympic track golds.

Wiggins is an utter junkie, but Froome is clean.

where are the proofs

>but Froome is clean.

None of them are clean

who Marginal gains here

That's such a lazy, uninformed view. Plenty of cyclists are clean.

twitter.com/Matt_Lawton_DM/status/810849012735770628/photo/1

:^)

well if he was guilty he probably wouldn't goof around like this

Still cleaner than the American cycling team, only named after their routine steroid abuse it actually has nothing to do with bicycles.

Literally nothing wrong with juicing in non contact sports tbqh.

Need I remind you of the way the Armstrong saga went?

Can someone explain to an autist like me what is happening here? Is Wiggins getting exposed as a PED user or what?

as far as i know lance didn't react with humor in the middle of it.

A few things

- Wiggins used TUE's, "Therapeutic Use Exemptions". This is when you get permission to use certain medicines that could boost your performances. Technically it's legal.

cyclingnews.com/news/bradley-wiggins-explains-tue-use-asthma-and-allergies/

- The current investigation is over a mysterious package that was brought to Wiggins, by a courier named Cope brought to France, from the UK via airplane. Sky were mysterious over the contents of the package, Cope himself had no idea what was in the package and said it was for dr. Freeman.

The strange thing is that the alleged contents of the package were just some pharmaceuticals they could have gotten over the counter in France. So if you follow the story then you wonder why the hell they would make a guy travel all that way, not even tell him the contents of the package, instead of just picking it up locally.

It's all very strange

cyclingnews.com/news/cope-i-dont-know-what-was-in-the-package-for-team-sky/

I honestly doubt there is any "clean" person in this sport anymore.

That's indeed suspicious as fuck.Thx Belgibro.

They've got very opposing characters though. Lance was always serious, arrogant and aggressive. A total dick. Wiggins is way more playful, a pub cyclist and doesn't really take it all too seriously

Although I don't know if Wiggins is actually guilty of doping like Lance was, I just want the stories to make sense, and this shady story from Brailsford and sky just reeks of something, that smell we've identified many times before

Not the best ones. Do you really think clean athletes can consistently beat dirty ones?

>implying
He a good boy

This tbqh. It's only a question of who gets caught. You're either doping legally (TUEs), paying bribes, using some cutting-edge currently undetectable drugs, or just waiting to get caught. But literally every single athlete is using medicine to get ahead.

No clean athlete could ever manage to win even basic entry-level amateur competitions. There's no way that a clean athlete could ever even break into the competitive circuit as an irrelevant last place minnow, let alone become world champion.

It's fucked. And there's nothing that can be done about it, either.

Team Sky are the biggest Dopers out.

Its been known for a while now.

When it all comes out shits gonna really hit the fan

Dindu nuffin

I've read an article about the tour de france some time ago who's main implication was that even for clean and the most elite athletes it is physically almost impossible to finish the complete route within the given 23 days. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

>reminder that fluimucil was not on the banned substances list for 2011
nice try dickheads

Where the WMDs at Britain?

funny that all top athletes seem to have asthma problems.

Well there's exercise-induced asthma which is legit. Gets worse in cold weather. I know a few amateur skiers that have it, I live close by the top ski school in Norway. I don't know if it's treated in the same way, but I'm sure a lot of pro athletes cheat just to get the TUEs.