Will he ever stop trolling?

how do you make a taco bowl? looks yummy

> i love hispanics

>"accidentally" mistakes Trump Grill for Trump Café
>"accidentally" reveals a magazine with a pic of his ex-wife
>gets all the free publicity again
He truly is The Absolute Madman.

The sad thing is he is not even racist.

You just get the taco shell bowl and put taco stuff in it. You eat it out of the bowl then eat the bread afterwards

>put all of the ingredients of a taco into a bowl, preferably made of a fried tortilla
there you go. If you add lettuce it becomes a taco salad

>doesn't smoke
>doesn't drink
>totally okay with eating an 8k calorie meal in one sitting

>8k
be realistic

For a 69 year old man who looks 15 years younger he probably knows how to handle a diet.

He probably didn't even eat the whole thing

Go to Trump tower and buy one

I don't trust hispanic food unless everything in the restaruant is spanish and I have to order food by pointing at pictures

The first Presidential candidate to blatantly, and clearly purposefully, engage in weapons-grade trolling tactics to ascend to the White House.

What kind of fantasy world is this?

Tfw I'll never be the guy that will not eat the whole thing being served to me.

Pic related I'll probably eat the whole thing

This

But can you eat the Bubble Bass burger which In&out makes?

I made it 2/3rds of the way through one of those once. I could practically feel my blood vessels clogging as I left with the remainders.

>liberals reeing "they don't even HAVE taco bowls at Trump Grill! I checked the menu!"
>people check the menu
>someone finds that the Trump Cafe has taco bowls
>people check the menu

And just like that he got probably thousands of people to read the menus of two of his restaurants.

that grin

I too suffer the misfortune of having been raised Catholic.

STILL NO PICKLES!

soft tortilla wraps in a baking dish, season however you like beforehand and bake.

the kings version looks plated with multiple wraps or strips.

another faster way would be to deep fry a wrap for 10 seconds then quickly mold it on the under side of a bowl, dries and firms up in 30 seconds. it will taste different compared to regular tacos.

Probably not, I think he is one of us now.

He is here forever.