Yo ecig Sup ForumsRos

Yo ecig Sup ForumsRos

Wtf happened to my liquid?
Looks like it split? The upper part tastes bad.
Wtf did I do wrong?

>Go suck more cocks, OP
Is still a bumb, thanks

Your coil is burnt

When I try to mix it.

Looks like two fluids of different densities acting weird. Why doesn't the PG do its work?

I don't think it has been assembled correctly. The tank itself is crooked, there must be a reason for that and maybe it was becasue the coil wasn't fitted properly. The liquid probably isn't htting the coil properly and you are most likely getting a hit of burnt cotton everytime you use it. Dry hits are quite dangerous.

Holy fuck you both know shit.

Looks like you just let it sit for a bit. Shake it up good and vape it. Should be fine.

Eleaf tanks are like that, built like shit. he wasnt referring to his tank.

pic related: Aspire Cleitus master race

lmao

Looks like an aniseed liquid.... does the top part taste like death awaits you? Like a 500lb weight just threw itself on your chest?

that shit is bad for your lungs if that is the case

So much wasted knowledge here. Jesus fucking christ.

First guy to talk sense. It can't be mixed together.
Go on. What do you mean aniseed?
Yeah, the top part tastes like I was vaping a chemistry experiment gone wrong.

Aniseed/Anise as in the flavouring. The one similar to liquorice. The primary flavour in sambuca/ouzo/absinthe etc. Really tasty, but the flavour is made with oil that doesn't seem to mix with the rest.. which puts you at risk of lipid pneumonia.

pour that shit out and refill. clean coil and tank with water to be safe.

Whats the useful life of the coil in this mod

depends on how much you vape. all day every day? 5 days or so. aspire cleitus (see ) lasts me two weeks or so. coil is built really well.

honestly though nothing it set in stone. you should know when your coil is done, and sometimes coils of the same type and build are just better. coil building is an art.

What the other guys said, except it also depends on the liquid you use, and the wattage you run it at. The lighter/clearer the liquid, the longer it'll last on a coil, generally.

do you know how to prime your coils?

depends how much you vape. the more oyuvape the faster you gotta change it.

Save yourself some money and build them yourself

this is good advice but there are a lot of ways to fuck up if you dont know what you're doing. if you have the cash, buy coils. priming is really important and can extend the life of your coil by 100%

Your menthol has crystallized. You need to shake it and mix it, or pour it out and clean it if the flavors don't mix.

The weird thing is its happening while i'm switching back and forth between two liquids. One has a flavouring from T-Juice- Pomme Pom, which should be relatively safe, the other is a cheap brand Lichi. Neither of them seems unusual in the bottle. (hence why its a tank shot)

I've already washed the tank twice only to have this happen to me again.
Is it possible the two flavourings clash in some way?

When i started building a fucked up A LOT, but the coil and cotton is so inexpensive I was aloud to waste materials. In the long run I believe building is the way to go. Specially because where I live a pack of 5 premade coils go for about $20/25 dls. Fucking hate the vape shops in my city.

>Is it possible the two flavourings clash in some way?
seems very likely

Gonna give it a thorough wash and enjoy my life, thank you!

*flies away*
oh god i just threw up in my mouth