Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums
Started a thread earlier today about my gf cheating on me... many hours later and I feel like complete shit, humiliated and thrown under the bus. Im moving to her city for school in a month, I initially picked the city because of her, and we were planning on moving together etc. ive been smoking all day to numb the pain.. what to do? Pic related

Do you guys think she will contact me again? She's blocked me before and ended it, but has ended up coming back after a week or so

Fucking man up pussy ass nigger
This fucking attitude right here is what's gonna get you cucked one day you enormous faggot beta, unless you've already been cucked

You are a fucking pathetic faggot, OP.

FOR real, it's only one bitch, and one who is making you jump through psychological hoops and bounds to be with. Stop. Seriously, stop.

There will be other women if you stop worrying about it and focus on yourself. Fuck her and move on.

Source: Happily married user who dated plenty of psychotic slut bags before meeting an honest and smart woman who don't play around.

Holy fuck

Stop being a faggot and learn to flirt so you won't be dependant on one chick, n00b

>Entering a woman's drama world
Always a bad idea. Remain stoic, unmovable like a rock.

pay a drug addict with aids to beat and rape her. when you set it up, only communicate face to face and through writing. Burn whatever paper you write on after you're done. Pay half before the job and half after the job and leave the money at a drop off location, don't hand any money to anyone in person. You should be covered and will feel better after you've laughed at her about getting beat and raped. Only laugh at if the incident becomes public knowledge and don't mention the aids when you laugh at her unless that also becomes public knowledge, she might be smart enough to implicate you for knowing. Good luck

elaborate abt whats going on here. i get u got cheated. how long were u dating? what other info can you provide

gf is a self absorbed whore, what else do you need to know. women are all pretty much the same, so it's usually the same story every time

About half a year

thats it. eh. move on, get laid only thing u can do. drugs are cool too. do some drugs

It's just a bitch retard, either ignore or kill the cunt, it's not fucking rocket science, holy shit.

Make this a dubs decides thread, OP.

It will go 1 or 2 ways. She will either want to kill herself, or want to kill you. In either case you've got your revenge.

1 of 2 ways*

If she cheated and is turning the blame to you, you don't need that in your life. Be done with her. You deserve so much more than a slut who has an ego complex

This, do it

would you guys say cheating is always the definite end to a relation?

OP is a cuck faggot.

Nothing else.

no

if ur not a beta cuck however u end the relationship bc ur property has been sullied and AND she's gonna do it again

This.

been in the situation?

was cheated on once (after i cheated and she found out long story but even tho i was 100% over it still sucked). ended immediately

cheated a few times

nicee

8/10 times when a woman cheats, it's because she doesn't respect you as a man (2/10 she's an irredeemable slut). Once a woman has lost respect for you to the point that she's getting pounded by other dudes, you've lost her forever. You will NEVER be able to totally fix things, and in the future, she WILL cheat again.

You need to get single, and stay single. Learn to respect yourself, and, in general, man the fuck up. You're not ready for a real relationship. Stop being a basic bitch. Hit the gym. Get a job/better job. Upgrade your car. buy some decent clothes. learn to live with confidence while single. Once you're in a good place.... you'll be able to date without falling in love with every woman that pays attention to you.... you'll bang some sluts. date some bitches. if you're lucky you'll find a keeper. if not, it wont matter because you'll be happy on your own.

>tl;dr
>don't be a co-dependent little bitch. man the fuck up.

Rule of thumb, guys can cheat. Thats not a big deal. Women are supposed to know better.

so my situation is: i have the perfect girl (good looking, petite, does what i say) been together for over two years, we had a hard time where another guy tried to get her. so she jumped on his cock (one time) felt like shit and confessed to me half year later. should i end it?

gonna be serious and not typical ass

yes 100%. she'll do it again except now she has practice on how not to get caught and she will also believe that youre too weak to end it

doesnt matter how she looks, break up with her dont wait for her to realize she wants mr x to break up with you (if she doesnt just cheat on you)

dont be beta. be strong user. if you can get at least 1 gf you can get more

>smart and honest woman that doesnt play around

Feels damn good doesnt it?

Oh my god I cant believe how I used to act for all those cunt bags in my younger days.

And it was always a " pretty girl " that was such a neurotic whore, type of girls who think monogamy was a type of tree.

I settle for a fun chubby girl, that was 4 years ago.

No im expecting a bouncing baby girl this summer, got a house, with a fence, a golden retriever and life is pretty good.

Just have to hack it out OP.

In your head you think this young stupid pretentious girl is gods gift to you.

You will figure it out one day, and you will feel just as dumb as I did back then.

>tl;dr
>don't be a co-dependent little bitch. man the fuck up.

Take this Anons advice OP, you will never get that genie back into the bottle

Stop acting like a pussy, get over it and move on

yo thanks for the advice Sup Forumsro.
getting a gf is not the problem, but this woman is the best i had so far. i know it's kinda naive/studip but in my situation i am willing to see this as a one time thing. i know that she'd forgive me too. but still unsure what to do. at the moment i'm just fucking her without to much emotional involvement... she's suffering

Stop being a fucking pussy. If she cheated on you then she deserves NOTHING but your disrespect. Fuck the dumb bitch. Move to that city with your dick swingin between your knees and find a new girl.

unless OP has an ego complex as well and this whole shtick happened because of his own insecurities...

Wait, what happened?

Femanon here.

She isn't that into you right now so move there for school, meet lots of people and have a great time. She *might* get into you again but she might not. Get over it and forget about her.

Femanon here.
Leave her. Once a cheater always a cheater. Always. And now she knows how not to get caught.

Hi Joe

Hypothetically throw acid into her eyes and face. Yes you'll go to jail (if you get caught) but you won't go forever. She'll be fucking ruined forever though. It would be hilarious dude. Do it.

You said that you're just fucking her without too much emotional involvement but you've been smoking all day to numb the pain. Those things are totally 100% mutually exclusive. Which is it?

Yeah... Leave the dick you're with first so you don't get labelled a skanky slut lol

tits or gtfo

He is not OP

Lmao

She cheated on you and now she's demanding your respect?

Leave the dick you're with first so you aren't a skanky slut. :)

Ooops, sorry (and thanks) :)

>correction acceptable

Awww yay Sup Forums again

i'm not the OP, i just shared my story in those posts:

(couldn't even be with a bitch which writes messages like OPs grill..)

Sorry I just woke up and I'm dumb.

its the rule so do it

LOL and that has never ended badly.
I only identify myself as fem here when like, my perspective might be helpful. :)

thanks for the advice. I get the logic.
But also there's people who cheated and did it never again.

Everyone makes mistakes. You made one getting with a DUMB cunt Bitch like this LOL. Who does she actually think she is HAHAHAH. "My time is worth your respect of whatever bullshit she said" She is literally the new wave of deluded feminism style cancer women who think it's ok to cheat if they're aren't 100% happy. Honestly bro I feel for you. But like I said, we all make mistakes, sometimes we fall for the MOST cancerous of women. Send her one last message and utterly destroy her. Emotionally damage her. Otherwise she'll carry on fucking with guys and cheating on her new bf's.

she is a crazy whore and you are a stupid cuck.
Man the fuck up and move on

just do it :)

I hear you. She has blocked me everywhere though. There's no way I can reach her. She's done this before too and later contacted me again.

Then you are doing it right. Pay the newfag no mind, if you were attention whoring it'd be a different story.

Why the fuck would you pick a school based on this whore

You are such a pussy . If a girl cheats on you they are supposed to be begging at your feet to take them back. You should have treated her like the skank she is and told her to fuck off.

The fact that she keeps doing it is because you ALLOW her to come back at all. Let her cheating ass stay out in the cold for awhile to think about things. You'll thank me later.

Fuck her mom, OP.

Ignore her dude. Think to yourself "this doesn't bother me!" No it's not true but that's not the point. Ignore her, don't make any attempt at any contact. IF she contacts you again, seem uninterested. Super fucking hard but worth it. Text her back slowly, give her short, abrupt answers, tell her you're busy. Drive her fucking insane. And if she doesn't contact you, good riddance. You're better off without. Crack open a beer and enjoy yourself.

the exact case here. is there any chance? i'm no stupid beta, i only fear to loose the best pussy/ass/mouth i had in this life (and i had some) over this once-acheater-always-a-cheater-rule...

Write her a letter
>I hope you haven't been fucking too many guys you care about
>get yourself to a doctor asap
>I also cheated and I'm infected
Scare her for a few days and make her waste a trip to the doc. Best case scenario she actually has a disease and blames you and you can laugh at her

We're hearing only OP's side on this. Maybe she had a good reason to cheat, who knows? People should just start having open relationships and grow the fuck up.

this is possibly the gayest high school bullshit faggotry I have ever seen on this site. Congrats for single handedly epitomizing that this younger generation uses zero logic in their arguments and has no real issues....and when I say this is the gayest thing I have ever seen... that includes the threads about gays fucking each other. I can't believe this is what Sup Forums has come to. This may be a little over the top, but for a girl to cheat on you--90% of the time, you have to be a poor most pathetic low self esteem bitch. Just an hero so we don't have to read anymore of your whiney bullshit. Go live a little and get some real fucking problems you dimwit.

So, if your wife did the same thing, I wonder if you would just say fuck it and move on.

Dude you're literally being owned by some succubus. I know your heart is probably telling you everyone is a dick sometimes etc etc and you might love her blah blah. Trust me, some people, not just Men or Women. Mostly Women tho tbh, are disgusting and have no honor. Men only cheat when they literally don't care about the bitch they're with but would never do it to a Woman they Really loved. Women on the other hand have no honor and will betray you if they're put in the right situation. This woman however seems like she probably looks for ways to fuck you over to make herself feel powerful. Trust me, wait till she tries adding you back. Be nice to her a few txts then just drop the cunt and do it in style.

yo that's cancer, there is no such thing as a open relationship or a "good reason" to cheat.
it happens nonetheless.

but i'm interested to hear your point of view

>comparing a marriage to a high school relationship

fedora detected

Stop texting her for a while, and let see what happen. Some girls are crazy and text you back when u go away.

She's playing with your ass, forget her and find a better bitch m8

got anymore chats to dump? also sorry O/P sucks man

And always remember. Finding a loyal trust worthy women with an IQ over average is hard. It takes a specific skill to actually search for worth while women. But they do actually exist. The same way as things that seem to be to good to be true, usually are. It goes both ways, if you clearly realise you're being taken the piss out of. You wake the fuck up, realise you somehow got with a cunt and move on. You'll look back years down the line and thank yourself that you woke up when you did and not 5 years later after she's fucked your head even more. Make the decision right now. It's not hard when you think about it. Pussy is Pussy untill you 100% know you found a keeper. Real women give their man respect. Yours CLEARLY doesn't. She talks to you like a cuck, literally. Grow up, man up, wise up, AND do what needs to be done. And if you feel like getting revenge, do it. It's your life.

i'm sorry OP, but this guy is right. even if you could forgive her for cheating, those kind of messages you got are definetly not the way to go about this...

Yeah, this one is three weeks old. A while after she unblocked me from a previous situation

LOL this female is FUCKING DELUSIONAL HAHAHHAHAHA. Enough has been shown and said. You know when you watch a movie and it shows you a story of a guy getting absolutely destroyed by some cheating, horrible skank. It makes you feel lost deep down inside coz you feel for that person. I actually feel for you because I can on some level understand how you've been sucked in. Even sluts have personalities in which u can fall for. But TRUSTTTTTT me you can get a gist of her personality, instantly from how she messages you. It's a game to her, she probably writes the same shit to all the guys she fucks around with. Be the unique one who drops her FIRST and emotionally destroys her with some clever messages. End of story.

dude for real, she is crazy. this kind of crazy is even worse for the relationship than the cheating part is.
but in the end you have to decide

Mate that woman is loopy as fuck, What the fuck?, Drop her man and live alone

This is a red flag. Learn it, live it, love it. You were given plenty of them. It's your own fault that they were ignored. You reap what you sow. Take this punishment learn from it and stop being the world's biggest cunt.

Fuck her man. She aint worth your time. Pick another city or develop a hatred for her, just dont be sad or unhappy if you see her, the best way to get back at her is to completely fucking ignore her, and if she comes crawling back do not, I repeat DO NOT fall for it again - youre better than being hurt by the same bitch twice