Well done France

Well done France.

#never4get

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-u7fGw8ykug
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Macaroni won

>castration
>torture

None of my normie friends knew what happened inside. Wtf

is this the bataclan ?

Yes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692359/French-government-suppressed-gruesome-torture-Bataclan-victims-official-inquiry-told-castrated-eyes-gouged-ISIS-killers.html

Where's this? And what happened? Im ignorant

The world is burning and you're living under a rock. Good job

>French and Belgian nationals killed people in a theatre

>Somehow connected to a presidential election

The world isn't burning. Just all the shit that isn't America. This is what happens when you allow sand niggers into your country.

There is no god, but Allah!

Vive Macron!

Vive l'islam!

Kill yourself cuck

holy shit

France just voted for more of this.

#terroristsWelcome

I dunno... did you see who USA had running and what they ended with?

why are there huge blood streaks? who was dragging the ppl around?

>dailymail

If they voted for the right wing tough talker they would have played into ISIS propaganda and given them exactly what they want.

Ppl

HBO doc about Eagles of Death metal

?

Has the results come in already? I've tried looking for stuff, and all I get is that "Macron wins" and "projected results" with no place giving me actual results. Was there even an election or was this just handles through a poll?

Islamic extremists want moderate muslims to feel like they are persecuted in western countries.

They attack to cause the authorities to enact stricter laws against muslims

Extremists then use the stricter laws as justification for their inital and all future attacks.

!

bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=-u7fGw8ykug

The far right is autistic

Just stop

You have gone full retard.

America isn't burning? How fucking delusional are you? America has been fucking burning for a long time now.

Why was the ISIS propaganda wing considered the most effective weapon they had in their arsenal by intelligence agencies the world over?

B-but guns are illegal there!

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

It is not the first world's obligation to heal all the suffering and strife in the third world.

Expel the kebab. Care for your own. The Muslims will make their own prosperity through bloodshed and struggle.

That is absolutely true.
However, the moral lowground in that scenario is still held by the extremists themselves. You can't blame people for wanting change.

Anyone got the girls text who locked herself in the bathroom and said last words to her mom?

>intelligence agencies

Like I said. Completely brainwashed.

Nobody said it was, but draconian "stay out" laws only make the moderates more likely to take more extreme views of the west.

The west has too much of a spotted history in the middle east to be able to play the reactionist "we didnt do anything" card

The only proven proactive measures are re education and support structures to keep the at risk individuals from joining.

The extremists dont need every muslim to join them, just enough to survive.

I don't, but reactionist policies create extremists more prone to reactionary evoking attacks

That hasn't worked so far. You know what we haven't tried doing yet?

Leaving the hornet's nest alone and only handling domestic affairs.

such a fucking gay faggot.

>make the moderates more likely to take more extreme views of the west.

Irrelevant! They aren't the west's problem.

The extremists don't need any new reasons, they've already twisted history and pop culture to show the west as evil.

They won't stop prodding us just because we've decided to ignore them.

I find it hard to believe that they'd be able to prod anything if they were absolutely expelled from Western civilization, down to the last half-breed.

But then, I'm apparently missing something you're seeing. How do you think Muhammad would attack if he couldn't so much as approach a European country's border without finding himself with a variety of guns pointed at him?

What if it wasnt Mohammed coming in? What if it was Daniel O'flanagan from within? Borders dont stop ideals.

Where borders fail, bullets usually prevail.

It's not our mess to clean up, but without leaving the door open for more of these assholes to come in, we'll run out of Muslims eventually.

That kind of Orwellian control is completely unrealistic though.

the "stay out" laws are great for trying to shore up votes but shit for actual policies.

But many of them are our citizens and if we play into the hands of extremists then we push those moderates toward extremism.

From my point of view the white people are to blame.

how dare france move on from a singular tragic incident! They should be more like USA and let it drag them into a downward spiral of ruin.

Did i get the gist of it?

With this attitude history will repeat itself.
You won't have peace.