Was my First suicide attempt with sleeping pills (IT doesnt worked out so well)
I give myself 10 Days from today
Then the last thing i will See is a train

Talk with me before u cant anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

totalfratmove.com/guy-goes-to-mexico-to-kill-himself-spends-week-doing-coke-and-banging-hookers-decides-to-keep-living/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

I don't care. Do it and stream.

are you planning to do anything fun during those 10 days?

Wear a conductors outfit when you do it. Yell CHOO CHOO and film it. Otherwise, you're still just another fag who killed himself

trains are bade, it fucks up other people's day
hang yourself or get drunk and slice your neck artery

I will go to work listen to music and wait

Im now drunk since 2 weeks.

Thanks for 404

>Talk with me before u cant anymore.
no thanks

Funny how nomeone cares about People nowadays

lol why would you go to work if you're gonna kill yourself anyway

why suicide?

Don't do that dude...

Noone cares about me when i open my feelings to friends ... i get backstabbed or they laugh about IT and think im joking

IT was a funny film imo

shoot some muslims before you leave this place

Hey don't do it okay why are you going to do it? Don't ever do it

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

john don't do that please,thïng of your true fan

Talk to me if youd like. My name is turtles please talk to me don't commit don't do it.

Please don't. Turtles is here for you

Making yourself limited edition won't make anyone want you more. Do something. Anything. Do something crazy, and if it doesn't work out then jump in front of your train. but give it one last shot. Buy an instrument and busk, paint something in public. Dance down a street. Do whatever you want, until you can't anymore.

Well when you finally do let us know and live stream it

Please talk to me if youd like. Im here for you
-turtles

Im probably just another random faggot for you, and I probably can't tell you anything everyone else already told you, but please don't. Please try to find joy in your life. I've been there and I'm so glad I didn't do it. There's always hope. Like Bob Ross said, "Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come". Find the one thing that makes you happy and live for it. For me it was games and programming. I sincerely hope you get better

never put off til tomorrow....

Agree. But not "some" muslims, kill "as much as u can"

Why Do you faggots want everytime that someone Film It why dont you fags end ur life too when only masturbating on gore is your only point of life

I had fun ,love in my life but when I doesnt destroy It someone else Do It ...

please dont dude. really dont please...

Because he is not really going to do it

List of things why i will Do It
1. Didnt talk with MY family for 3 year
2.im ging to lose my Job
3.i was toghether with MY Best friends Sister Broke up with me yesterDay (the we can Stay friends bullshit...)
4. MY second Best friend got Killed 1 week ag in a car Crash
5. I have noone now...

Bye, Felicia.

Oh damn but things will get better! I promise! :D
-turtles

Listen to Alan Watts if your english is strong enoug. He has some neat views on existence. Keeps me from anheroing for now.

Also I don't think you deserve to die do you? Have you done something why people could advocate for you to be dead? It's rarely the case. Crippling depression can be a bitch but also isn't as big as you might think it is.

I know I'm going to kill myself someday because I have some mental sickness but I was honest enough to myself to allow me to get some fair judgement by a doctor. I had my mental breakdown there and he just took it and really helped me.

Life is short anyway. Try everything before you exit yourself into the void mate, really feeling you here

No matter how hard it is, you can overcome these obstacles. I will help you if I can :)
-turtles

Sup Forums is so dead, faggots actually talking someone out of suicide? Do it faggot

have a nice workplace shoot out before you go, dont forget to buy a snubnose revolver, they dont jam, in case you get incapacitated and might need to shoot yourself instead of capture(dont put the muzzle under your chin, that might fail badly)

>wah i'm going to kill myself
>most anons offering advice on things to do beforehand, make sure to stream, etc.
>one faggot posting turtles trying to pull user away from becoming an hero

this is what happens when you let jews become mods, when moot sells the site and when liberals are still allowed to live.

Dude, don't. Everything will be better, just give it time..

just jump head first off a building. It will be less painfull then a train. and less likely you will survive while being dismembered.

How much time

Talking people into killing themselves bores me for now. I change my mind on it weekly.

Also only spectacular suicides with extensive media attention do. the trick for "attention seeker" suiciders. It's getting hard to seem special with all these suicide videos online. Just jumping won't do the climax in their death vision.

The only true suicider ist the one who gets fed up with life. No one knows he is sad or upset. He leaves no note. Nobody will find him. He simply vanishes and none ever knew why and where.

This is what happens if Le Pen doesn't get elected and Sup Forums can't keep their fascism in their own board, spilling it onto other boards, hoping to get that red neck feeling or some kind of supremacy back. Sad!

I had last week drunk a break down AT the house of my bestfriend(the guy weich Sister i loved) and i cryed and Talked about everything. i never opened my feelings before and He did care for a Minuten but then He said i should go to someone else and Drink more...

dont jump in front of a train faggot. Once somebody did it when i was in it, and i arrived home 2 hours too late. So basically dont be an asshole to the ones living

People only care when something Bad happens it will last 2 weeks and my death will still be like my life... so why should i care if someone is too late home..

alles wird gut Sup Forumsro. feierst du yung lean?

then fuck them. you deserve better op. don`t kill yourself man!

Joa seit ungefähr 3/4 Jahren.
Kannst du mir vllt sagen was ich tun soll ich hab ehrlich keine ahnung was ich noch machen soll.

I tried overdosing on Benadryl my junior year of high school after a bad breakup. Tripped balls, puked all over the hallways, and spent the night in ICU. I'm still learning of the embarrassing shit I said and did in front of my classmates, teachers, and my family.

That was nearly a decade ago and I still get embarrassed thinking about it. Was yours worth it OP?

ich finde seine neuere musik nicht so gut, der alte leanie war besser in meinen augen.

hm... un ehrlich zu sein könnte ich mir nicht vorstellen, in so einer situation zu stecken wie du. bin selbst ein mensch, der schnell verzweifelt. aber ich würde mich auf keinen fall umbringen an deiner stelle... ich meine, klar. das ist eine verdammt scheiss situation, in der du gerade steckst. aber du solltest einfach mal gucken, was die zeit bringt. eventuell versuchen, mit deiner familie wieder einen kontakt aufzubauen, dich schon so langsam auf die suche nach einer neuen arbeitsstelle begeben und dir ein neues umfeld suchen um ein wenig von den gedanken wegzukommen. glaub mir, in 5 jahren wirst du dir selbst sagen, wie dumm das damals war, über selbstmord überhaupt nachzudenken.

MY full body was shaking i was alone on a trainStation and puked everywhere and i had extreme pain in muscles
But i didnt die from it...

Before you kill yourself OP, gather whatever money you can, make a bucket list, and do the things that you've always wanted to do. You can even kill someone or whatever, for all I care. But don't go out crying like a faggot.

Yeah it's a super shitty feeling. Did you go to the hospital and have your stomach pumped? They had me swallowing this charcoal shit which makes me wanna puke thinking about it.

I hadn't talked with my family for 6 years, once upon a time. I was suicidal (mostly work and girlfriend related). I called up my brother and I cried like a nigger, and all he said was "welcome back"

If you truly want to kill yourself, do something to make the headlines.

It's not gonna work man and you fucking know it.

Post picture

Of what...

Your face

erstmal gute besserung bruder...
ich weiß nicht, wie du das siehst aber wenn deine "freundin" dich in so einer scheiss situation nicht unterstützt, dann scheiss auf sie. du scheinst korrekt zu sein user, lass dich nicht runterziehen von solchen leuten. kenne da leider selbst genug von, meide aber jeglichen kontakt zu ihnen.
ist klar, dass man keinen bock mehr hat wenn alles auf einmal hochkommt aber genau deswegen solltest du wenigstens versuchen etwas draus zu machen und es gegebenenfalls alles wieder geradezubiegen.

>second best friend
damn the hierarchy is strong

why though?

OP just shoot heroin bro.
Try street perfoming, skydive, get in a fight

Remind yourself that you're alive. You lost your family, your best friend; but when you start losing yourself, that's when you can't go back to fix things

If you absolutely belive suicide is the only option I can't stop you. But please don't hop in front of a train you will scar the driver for life and your suffering continues to impact people even after you die.
Please. At least try to find a better altermative, maybe OD on cocaine?

Don't do it, OP. You can still be happy again later.

I've been thinking about suicide all day for months now, and I haven't done it. Try to stay strong and keep the hope alive.

I wanna see.. And you're gonna die anyway so how does it matter

Don't ruin your life because you're in a bad place at the momment dude, your happiness is only gauged by your perspective on life, good times will come

>Drugs are kinda hard to get in some places
>trains aren't

>other people don't care about me
>I'm supposed to care about them

the logic sometimes

Ich hab keinen mehr wenn ich moch von denen fern halte und alle meine anderen "freunde" heucheln nur Interesse vor und geben noch nen größeren fick auf mich hab ich das Gefühl.
Und das meine "Freundin" von 0 auf 100 nichts mehr mit mir zu tun haben will ohne jeglichen Grund. Wahrscheinlich aber auch nur das ich ihren Bruder beim zusammenBruch erzählt habe das ich mich Selbstmord versuche hatte und er ihr das erzählt hat aber ich hab keine Ahnung was ich noch denken soll ich hab kein plan ich sitze nachdem ich von der Arbeit komme nur Zuhause auf der Terrasse höre musik rauche 1-2 Schachteln kippen und besaufe mich schon seit 2-3 Wochen und wenn jemand mit nem psychologen ankommen würde würde ich noch viel mehr ausrassten
Und ich hab keine ahnung was ich hier durchgehend durcheinander schrieb ich verliere gerade jeden Sinn von Kontext

Why aernt you tempted to play the russian suicide game game with the whale?

be this guy totalfratmove.com/guy-goes-to-mexico-to-kill-himself-spends-week-doing-coke-and-banging-hookers-decides-to-keep-living/

you've got nothing to lose, start an adventure, go on a trip and see the world, OP
/thread

yung lean würde dich überleben sehen wollen

dont do it faggot

ich sags dir so wie es ist: ich habe auch keinen. aber ich verbringe meine zeit gerne allein, bin nicht so der typ, der immer einen um sich herum braucht.
als was arbeitest du, wenn ich fragen darf? macht dir der beruf spaß und warum verlierst du ihn bald? versuche etwas sinnvolles in deiner freizeit zu machen. durch das internet hat man zum beispiel verdammt viele möglichkeiten um geld zu machen... mach dich gegebenenfalls, wie ich schon sagte, auf die suche nach einer neuen arbeitsstelle.
es gibt einfach gute und schlechte zeiten im leben. auch wenn man das gefühl hat, dass die schlechten sachen überhand ergreifen. irgendwann werden die guten sachen folgen, glaub mir.

das

DO IT

Sry guys for not replying anymore ihad a overdose of codein and im tired we can speak in Day 9 again

Do it faggot film it so i can fap and kill as much niggers and Mexicans and Muslims before killing yourself

Fuck you OP, I had a shit day today due to some guy throwing himself in front of a train five meters from me, messy as FUCK. Don't do it or at least leave a nicer corpse!

gute nacht op

du kriegst das in den Griff

just use the helium tank exitbag.
fuckin tool jumping in front of a train is a dumb idea.

Wow I can't believe people are shit nowadays. Remember there's people who love you. Try talking to your family and your old friends. Suicide is never the answer. Stay strong.