Share your secrets Sup Forums

Share your secrets Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/lsd-paradoxical-effects_us_56c1f74de4b0c3c55051f453
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I told this in the last of these threads but I'll tell again.

I worked as a PA for a movie (I definitely remember that detail now thank god) that she was in and during the production I ended up having sex with Kat Dennings.
Also, still spoiler here when I say she swallows.

sometimes i bump threads.

Bumping because these threads always have juicy shit.

I believe this more than anything I've ever read on Sup Forums

>evah

im fat.

oh great, here come the scat pictures

I have a burning desire to feel Andy Sixx's log slidding down my throat.

and there it is

Now THIS is what I'm talking about.

I enjoy posting my ex on Sup Forums and having people expose her and dox her ... in hopes she gets messaged and humiliated

I want to be a trap and fully transition, have a bigger husband to rape-fantasy me and fall asleep in his arms and stutter every time I look at him because I'm a shy trap

I go on Sup Forums's b section more than any other website even though it's gotten to the point where 95% of the community jerks off to pictures of wolves with hard ons, or their so isolated from women that they're trying to turn into one

I'm hungover as fuck and spelled they're wrong literally eat a dick I actually get pussy unlike you faggots

Most of the time I piss in the sink. The pisses usually gets everywhere on my girlfriends crap she keeps around there like fashwashing bar hairspray shit like that.

I think I found Boogie2988.

My episodes of psychosis/intense depression have been getting way worse over the last few months, and I've tried everything. Medication, vitamins, excercise, therapy, nothing has been working. Recently started a outpatient program but even that's been shit, I have no drive to even try anymore. My thoughts have gone from "I don't really want to kill myself but I don't want to be alive" to a simple "I should really kill myself". I've been trying my level best to avoid drinking, but that's been hell. It's to the point now where the endgame here is going back to a psych ward or taking a page from that cuck Kurt Cobain and gargling with some 20 gauge mouthwash.
Doesn't help my friends keep dropping from my life like fucking dominoes. Recently lost another after I found out some shit about her, tried confronting her about it and she just vanished. It shouldn't bother me, naturally apathetic enough that it wouldn't, but I guess I'm just in a dumbfuck vulnerable place in life. I don't have much of a real support system, and just spend my time shitposting and feeling nostalgic for happier times. This wasn't even a secret just me being a whiny slut.
Tl;dr will prolly livestream in the weeks to come m8s

I want to be that big, strong and manly husband to held you on my hairy and muscular arms

I'm too pee in the sink !! Best manmade invention

Take the faggotry elsewhere.

Got sucked off by my best friend's fiancé 7 times. They're getting married the 10th and he still doesnt know.

Watch love live, its gonna help you

Explain

Spent 3 months in juvie when I was 16, guy I shared a room with was 13, he was in for 6 months but he only had 4 left when I got there, he was really small, the "cute" type, made him my juvie bitch for 11 of my 12 weeks, fucked him or made him blow me every night.

Its faggot to be a muscular manly men that want take care of a shy and cute trap ?
If its

Then im biggest faggot ever

Timestamp or fake

Kek

bermps

ITT: Faggot who fucked some sitcom whore, some more faggots who piss in sinks and one who raped a juvie inmate.

Where are the murderfags?

When I was 17 I took the v of a 13yo mormon girl and were fuck buddies for quite a while

I don't really watch anime dog

I have always been aroused by the thought of female soldiers being shot and killed in combat. Just imagining their soft helpless noises of submission as the bullets strike them, watching them crawl along the ground whimpering from pain, imagining them cold or miserable in a camp in the forest, imagining them dying slowly from their sounds pinned down slumped against a tree, thinking of their family before an enemy comes up to thrust his bayonet into her chest and her eyes beg him for mercy as the metal slides through her tender flesh. Imagine her gasps of pain as she submits utterly to the will of death, choking on her own blood. Imagine it dripping over her white thighs, imagine the dirt clinging to her year streaked cheeks, her wide eyes full of the shock and horror that the sights of war scarred on her innocent mind. Imagine her dead body slowly rotting, eaten by parasites, her beauty reduced to soil, her bod6 becoming part of nature again.

When I was 16-17 I set a few sheds on fire, not quite murder but young angsty arson kinda counts right m8?
Also never got caught ayeeeeee. That was like 7 years ago though. Sometimes I still worry I'll somehow get fucked by ze law tho.

Tell me more. Was this like a high school senior and freshman thing?

Happened over a 2 week period in september last year. Me and best friend has been buddys for like 8 years, we met his fiancé about 3-4 years ago.
Been mad in love with her all along btw.

>be me,18
>best friend 19
>best friend's fiancé 20
>we'll call her Marry.
>they have a 1 year old son
>Marry goes to school at home, i'm just a loser always hanging around.
>Son starts in daycare
>best friend starts back in school
>chillin at the apartment with Marry all day
>nothing to do
>start going on fishing trips and shit
>one day we're out fishing by a lake
>people around
>she starts talking about her fantasies
>How she likes to imagine me like a caveman with long dirty hair fucking her in the wild
>diamonds
>neither of us ever made a move before
>thought she saw me as that sweet loser friend
>Talk for a while
>tells me how her 1 boob is a little bigger than the other
>know were this is going
>"can i feel em?"
>"okay only if you dont tell best friend!"
>ofcourse not
>feel her tits for the first time ever
>go back home and suck her titties before best friend comes home

Cont.
Left alot of detail out since i'm on phone sorry.
Only gonna write about the first 2 days

Do it, trust me, you will thank me later, love live will heal you

I am crossdresser, i'm wearing only women's lingerie and i like playing with dildos. Only my friend knows about that.

I don't know if I can give my girlfriend what she needs. We have very similar interests but she leads a dramatic lifestyle

I used to spray paint swastikas on stuff

Thats kinda sad and nice at the same time. Female weakness hits on my protective instincts. Feels fullfilling on a very primal biological level

hey rabbi

won't be a secret anymore if I share it now will it?

>Be like 5 years old
>Constantly make up goofy names for people.
>Grandma is 'Bad Bar", etc.
>Get older
>Eventually start doing voices and catch phrases to add character to aforementioned goofy names
>Voices, impressions, and goofy names continue to get more complicated and evolve into actual full blown characters
>Middle School
>Share some of them semi-publicly when bullying less popular students
>"Randy Pinto is a fag - he bangs his dad with Turbo Lag - thew hew hew!"
>These become super popular
>Teenage ego and positive reinforcement result in characters, names, songs and poems constantly going on in my head
>Now am adult
>Well adjusted with high paying job
>Live in a world where my life has a super complicated subplot of actual people I meet taking on characters, voices, stories, poems, and songs
>Don't even try to consciously do this anymore, it just happens
>Sometimes at work they cause me to smile or laugh, but I usually play it off as if I'm laughing at something else
>Nobody knows

I hate niggers

>wake up
>make my daughter breakfast
>do her hair and brush her teeth
>drop her off at elementary for the day before heading off to work
>do the usual 7am-4pm
>finally get off
>pick daughter up from after school activities
>she shows me whatever bullshit they made her do
>"wow so amazing crazy"
>drive home
>she looks at me slightly worried
>do we have to take a bath today daddy? i didn't get that dirty today(usual excuse)
>tell her she needs to bathe everyday
>dejectedly heads to the bathroom to strip down
>head into my room to grab my ipod
>start playing some soothing loud music while she starts the bath
>strip down naked myself and step into the tub
>clean her body all over slowly, massaging each over her curves and crevices
>after shes completely clean I would lay down with her on top
>we'd sit there for a few minutes while I "cleaned" all over her body with my tongue and squeezed her plump ass
>after that we'd wrestle around for a bit while I sucked her chest and nipples and used her thighs and round ass to hump
>she used to just lay there not really understanding much when i did this, but now that she's starting to get near puberty she's really been enjoying it
>after getting her to the point where she would let me do anything it's time for her to pay back the favor
>she's seen me lay down with my legs open to know shes got some slurping to do
>he mouth is too small to take me in fully so I had only been teaching her to lick and suck all over my private areas
>it usually takes her about half an hour to get me off sometimes 15 minutes if she's is really into it
>after shes finished me i make sure to return the favor and lick her good and rough
>I actually had to start playing music since my neighbors complained that my "gf was too loud" when i would take bathes without it
>Im gonna wait till she's a teenager before ravaging her tight hole, but for now this is working quite nice
real lolis fucking blow drawn ones away

>"Randy Pinto is a fag - he bangs his dad with Turbo Lag - thew hew hew!"
this has to be copypasta, my sides are in orbit.

That's not a secret you cum guzzling whore

i only come here for the pron

I don't really have any secrets, but I have Aspergers and I know sometimes people make fun of me or fuck with me just to take advantage because I can be nice. But I know how people can feel, everyone just wants to be noticed, cared about, close. Have something, some kind of familiarity. I wish people would try to understand each other more often and didn't look at me like I had two heads when I try to give a fuck. But ill deal just like everyone else, but I wont treat anyone as bad as iv'e ever been treated. I just want a better reason for it instead of being naive.

What the fuck is with you OP faggots starting the same shit every night don't you have anything better to do than sit and read other peoples shit hour after hour and preside in their shit stories and comments that ruin your own self-esteem from confounded bollocks that is regenerated by another user the next day in the next thread you make creating a whole cycle of lies and miss-truths all sprouting yourself and your shit life that makes you do it over and over again each night, can you not see how bad this is for you?

How often do you go to therapy? Maybe what you need is your medications switched around, trust me it took me a year to finally find the right thing.
Suicide is never the answer user.

I play with my penis in the shower.

But you probably take the BBC right up your pooper on the regular

I was a junior, she was in 7th grade, she was one of my sister's close friends. My sister and her other friends were the more rebellious group, drinking, smoking, having sex etc. She felt left out, especially being the only virgin. Me and her hooked up at a party one night, wasnt planned at all, she was completely sober. she wanted to keep it a secret though, i never told anyone. only other person who knew about it was my sister cause she told her. kinda sucked we had to be sneaky but we fucked a couple times a week usually.

No. This is actually every day of my life. I used to work in a middle school and came up with so many retarded names for the kids I knew there. I'm thinking about making cartoons and animating some of these completely asinine things but I don't know if it would be worth it.

Your a awful person, ive been on the reciving end of exactly that and it broke the family id worked so hard to create because of a fucking loser like you sniffing about. I hope you think about the heartache you caused for your "friend".
I hope he finds out like i did and kicks your teeth in like i did.
Judas. Your literally judas you fuck.

I'm in my twenties and I feel like I am at the end of my life. I've basically given up on trying because I am convinced that there is no point. I have no education, I tried that and it proved to difficult because I am not smart enough. I can't get a job because I have severe anxiety that I've been hiding for my whole life. My anxiety is so bad I can't even drive so if I did get a job I wouldn't even be able to go there.

I feel so useless but somehow by some miracle I am not sad or depressed, just disappointed. I'm just tired of having to be afraid of everything and I'm tired of disappointing everyone around me.

My parents think I'm a useless disappointment but they won't admit it. I can see it on their faces every time I look at them. My brother has tons of money, a job, an education, a house, and a wife. Compared to him I am less than dirt.

I won't kill myself nor do I want to but at the same time I really don't want to be alive. I just don't see what I did to deserve this, am I just really unlucky? I'm just waiting for something or someone to cut my life short now.

Not the dude you're crying about, but I love how the fact that your girlfriend makes the cognitive decision to cheat on you and you get butthurt at Friendo for doing it.

If it wasn't him it would be someone else. It's not like he raped her.

I'll never understand this beta concept of possession over women. If you fuck her good and she legit loves you, her needs will be met enough to where she doesn't cheat on you.

I'm a gay nigger

No it took the pair of them to do and i was furious with both, so i beat the shit out of both. I regret it but i did it and theres no changing that.

Admitting you beat the shit out of a woman kind of reinforces the whole betamale point man.

Dont assume in future because it always makes a ass of u and me

Its even more beta when you never leave the basement to get the woman in the 1st place.
You come home to your house from working nights to find your mate and girl in your bed fucking and keep it calm.
Go for it and try ill literally sit and wait for you, im on Sup Forums anyway so its not like im going anywhere anytime soon. None of us are

It wasn't an assumption. It was correct.

I've hypnotized a few people and during the session I usually jerk off.

I wish these guys would move their hands.

it's a long shot but who the fuck cares if you want to kill yourself anyways...

huffingtonpost.com/entry/lsd-paradoxical-effects_us_56c1f74de4b0c3c55051f453

i know one or two people with psychosis that have successfully tested LSD and said that it has since then improved their mental conidtion.

> Super fat girl in high school.
> Never even kissed.
> Bullied all the time.
> No real friends.
> Took year off before college.
> Lost all weight.
> Got to college and super popular.
> Dates, boys and crushes.
> Junior now.
> Kept weight off.
> I'm the same in high school but popular now.
> Hate all the humans.
> Completely use sex to control men.
> Create chaos for fun.

Dude, I'm not going to sit here and have an internet argument with you. On one side of your mouth you say that I shouldn't make assumptions about you, yet from the other side of your mouth you assume I must have never had a girlfriend before or something.

The reason that I know you were a poor fiance or whatever is because the girl cheated. Sorry to bust your bubble, but it's not up for debate. If she was happy with you she wouldn't have cheated. End of fucking story.

Not about 'never leaving my house'
Not about 'never having a girl in the first place'
Not about any other asinine nonsense you can tell yourself to excuse the fact that you weren't good enough for her.

Be mad about it, be pathetic about it - I don't care - but don't try to argue with me about it as if it isn't the case.

Spit in water before sharing it with class grills because I feel turned on and intimate

Tried for curiosity a kik code post, full of pedo shit... Fuck it

Are you afraid of getting V&?

I always wonder about those posts because it's not like it's a secure way to commit a fucking felony.

>Create chaos

explain

Sure. i totally believe you

Didnt cause a headache for my friend :) hes never gonna know. You have to be either caught in the act of retarded to get caught cheating. She has no reason to tell him, and i dont either. Its just between me and her... And you guys :)

Its not my fault/your friends fault your woman didnt love you like that. She just wanted to try something else. And you fucking beat her to shit for it, like she was a dog you owned.

People cheat, it happens to everyone. Get over it pussy.

I have herpes.

Pumped and dumped multiple girls.

Often had good intentions to disclose or use condoms.

But things would get outta hand. Pardon the pun.

>At the park with my mom, her friend, and her friend's 7yo son
>Kid tells mom he needs to go to the bathroom
>Mom doesn't want him to go alone and she asks me to take him
>Otherwise he'd have to go in the girls bathroom with mom
>He was against the idea
>Take him inside and he asks me to hold the outside door (bathrooms were just in a building on their own)
>Says something about monsters and I guess the light coming in scared monsters away
>Once he is in the stall, I close the door
>He pouts and runs out with his underwear and shorts down
>What the fuck kid
>I tell him to go back and I'll open the door again
>He does and I prop the door open
>A minute or two layer he comes out and goes to the sink without pulling his pants or underwear up
>He starts washing his hands off
>Paranoid that someone will walk in and see his dick so I pull his pants up
>Accidentally brush my hand against it but he didn't say anything
>He finishes washing his hands and we go back to play

I'm usually not max autism, but this really bugs me. I didn't do anything wrong, but he could say "user saw my wiener!" or "user touched my wiener!" and people would assume I was some pedo or some shit.

My best friend is female. Been friends with her about 2 years. My brother started dating her about 2 months ago. What neither of them know is that I am so hopelessly in love with her that I don't even think about other girls anymore. Haven't gotten laid in a long time because I don't even care to put in the effort required with someone that isn't her.

Until I met her I thought women were just kinda shit. Never knew a person like her could even exist. I've been all over the world too, so it's not like I haven't met very many people. We started our friendship long distance and by the time I finally told her how I feel, she said we were too close and she could never do anything that would put our friendship in jeopardy. I told her and my brother that I was over it. He even asked my permission to go out with her and I said "yeah it's fine, we're just friends."

I used to date, have girlfriends, get laid. Now I just don't give a shit. I'm not bitter about it. She's my best friend, and I'm hers. That's enough. I'm not good enough for anyway. I have a shitty job, a shitty apartment, and I'm too cowardly to live adventurously like I'd like to. But being her best friend is more than enough, I feel like for me to hope for or expect more is greedy. She's the light of my life. She even told me that I'm more important to her than my brother, the guy she's not only dating but says she's deeply in love with.

So I'll probably die alone, because no one could possibly hold a candle to her. And I can't be serious about anyone unless they're at least as good as she is, because, how can I ever love a person when I know someone better is out there?

A little, but I haven't posted or saved anything

Dude you have a point. But if you're gonna play a man's game you better be able to pay a man's price.

I'd like to say I'd walk out but crimes of passion happen.

You poor naive child.
Let me tell you something.
Some Bitches cheat and some don't. It's a question of their personality and not about "how good you give it to her". That's just something you have to lrean to accept.

Have it from someone who was in several relationships with cheating hoes or faithfull women.

One of my hobbies is meeting a boy and starting something super cas with him and then if it's still going after a few weeks, I like to start super cas things with one of his friends. Then I like make sure they find out about each other and play with their jealousy.

I know it's super bitchy but it's so much fun getting super stereotypically alpha jocks jealous and competitive with each other.

Condescending image and attitude aside, you're basically just agreeing with my point that the dude just picked a shitty girlfriend to get engaged to then.

Story plz

How long ago was this ?

Congratulations on being a totally average women. Oh and don't worry, you'll get your old weight back after marriage.

I did this in high school lol the autistic tuba player killed the band directors father xD

That might be a good thing. I think it's better to be surrounded by real people than shallow, even if there aren't any real people.

sounds reasonable as long as its only the alpha jocks that bullied you.

Kill them all

I butt fucked a guy earlier this year because I wanted to try anal sex and didn't feel like dealing with finding a woman who was into it. I'm that lazy when it comes to dealing with people I don't care about. Afterwards he tried paying me and turning it into a sugar daddy relationship, which I kindly declined. Only a handful of women know. Looking back I would have preferred someone more feminine, he tried getting rough at one point and it made me want to beat him into submission. Interesting experience though.

cas? what the fuck?

I feel a lot of resemblance with this

Public opinion of decent people will hang them in the end.

You need to move out of your comfort zone, that is all. You'll see things get better.

>wizard

If you're too anxious to drive, go to the doctor. See if you can get on disability. Although I guess you wouldn't be able to move out if you can't drive, someone needs to go to the grocery store for you and shit. Well fuck it, whatever.

If you CAN somehow move out though, you should. You'll feel better when you don't have to look at your parents everyday being disappointed in you, plus you won't be a burden to them.

You sound like a power hungry whore who never got it in highschool so now you think you're the shit in college and are on top of everyone even though popularity never really fuckin matters. How do I know this? I'm 18 and one of the most popular kids in my grade but I don't go around bragging about it and thinking I can walk all over people and shit. I respect everyone. I know they aren't thinking about me or other popular people all the time. Society doesn't revolve around you. It doesn't revolve around anyone. Grow up.

>Society doesn't revolve around you. It doesn't revolve around anyone.

I hope Trump isn't reading this right now.