I'm a white South African...

I'm a white South African. I have been living in the United States for about 10 years and I'll soon be up for naturalization.

Once I get naturalized and become an American citizen, can I start writing my race down as African-American?

Technically yes

Not so quick
How white are you

Would you stoop so low just for bantz? Then yes you could.

You should. You'll be virtually guaranteed a school admission and jobs.

You would be untouchable

And if they dare question you, go full Shaun King/Rachel Dolazeal and tell them they can't tell you what race you are.

>bantz
by which you mean quotas that can make your career

You don't know how many times I have asked black people this and they say no if you are white, prove how much bullshit racists they really are. Other people say this too then when you point out that they are basing it purely on the color of their skin (which is what racism is) they try to weasel out and claim they're not racists.

Do it Jan

Nah, they shut down South Africa like nobody's business because it's not beneficial for the race game.

Just the other day there were BRICS posts that were actually BRIC posts. They fucking hate South Africa with a passion.

You'd be lying if you said anything else.

Anyone can write down anything they want without any consequences.

Racial data in the US is always "self-reported" you dummies.

Jaco?

>green eyes
>brown hair
>relatively pale skin except I've tanned since I live in the Southwest

I already graduated from university and already have a stable job as a school teacher.

Then again, who doesn't hate South Africa?

No. Trevor.

Do it.
Your children will be able to claim all of the African American affirmative action benefits.
It would be stupid not to.
And it's all their fault for saying the "black" check box was racist.

It depends on if you write it down or not. In 2010, the race worker and I had a long and pleasant conversation, but he had to make his quotas, so he told me he was going to write down on his survey sheet that I was obviously white and thank you for my time.

I've given this some thought already, but then again, considering that my fiancé is Middle Eastern, our children could already claim those benefits.

This.

African benefits are better. They are the gold standard of gibsmedats.

How much easier is it for a black person to collect benefits compared to someone of Middle Eastern descent?

No because whites in Africa are colonizers not Africans, regardless of how much time has passed.

You are a cracker and you get no special treatment here (at best), second class citizen status at worst.

Considering that a lot of Americans (of all races) constantly ask me about Apartheid and if my family supported Apartheid when they here I'm from South Africa, then that's pretty shitty?

That's only because we were taught to be racist. You should tell them about it openly, and then maybe we can figure out something even slightly better.

That sucks, my buddy from SA has the same issue. He just stopped telling people.

Actually yes.

Married to a Rhodie, she puts down african-american all the time.

South Aftican flag is basically black cock penetrating Dutch flag.

No you have to use kaffir

Middle Easterners are usually considered white i.e. Caucasian in the US, and so they get squat. When it is possible for them to get comparable gibsmedat they have to be muslim. You get better benefits from being African than Middle Eastern

>my fiancé is Middle Easter
Traitor

oh user, you know black people can never be racist – they never had the tools or power to institutionalise racial oppression.

r-radical opression sempai

w-when w-why is this a j-jew complex

I remember when Theresa Heinz Kerry referred to herself as African-American, and she got laughed at for it. But I suppose it's the literal truth.

What do you think of rhodesia?

>teresa heinz kerry
why does she look like this?

Take me with you family.

what is your European background?