My gf broke up with me last month

My gf broke up with me last month.

She keeps telling me about the sex she has with other guys and its not even been that long. I have tried deleting her and blocking everything but she finds ways to tell me.

What do I do Sup Forums

Tell her the sex must be meaningless if she keeps contacting you to fill her emotional needs.

Stop replying to her. Whatever you get, delete it. It's gonna be tough, but it'll pass. She's just trying to rattle you bad. What she is doing is pathetic. Don't fall for it.

I hope it is meaningless. I still miss her so much

tell her it turns you on. As long as you weren't a faggot and already got upset when she told you.

the first time she sort of said but didnt say, and yeah I was upset I wasnt really over her at all

U sure its not a trap?

Hit me up on Snapchat jamesloli
We'll think up about something

I'm really sure I know her.

share the noods already, that's the only way you can get back at her.

Have sex with other guys

I don't have any, she made me delete them all when we broke up.

Find those guys, fuck them, and tell her about the sex with them right back.

Is that Danielle?

and you deleted them really?

No backups?

she deleted them.

So nothing interesting here then.

forward the messages to her parents

yes wtf

Why don't you tell her about all the guys you fucked op you faggot

punch her in the fuckin face

Yeah, my buddy and I double teamed her... She's a wild one.

kekkus maximus

You let her do this? How fuckin beta can you get

I dumped a boy and then would call him while having sex. He'd just listen on the other end and not say anything.

Lol.

Mfw this girl or someone who looks really similar matched with me on tinder yesterday lmao

Tell her you tested HIV posititve yesterday and photoshop doctor note, thatll put her in her place instantly

One text and she will stop.

"You keep it up and im forwarding all the messages to your parents and posting screenshots to Facebook."

Problem solved.

>I have tried deleting her and blocking everything but she finds ways to tell me.

no you didnt

She gave me a bj.

Brighton right?

Who cares she's ugly as fuck. You're already winning by being free of her.

I let her suck my dick not too long ago. She was good swallowed and everything. She wanted me to fuck her but I just told her to get the fuck outta my house.

Femanon here.
There are only two reasons I would do that. One if the ex (you) was omgtheworst and I wanted to make you feel like a little bitch. Two if the ex (you) was super annoying but I wanted him back but thought poly was super hot and wanted to see how he would react.

That, this and these

Just do these

this

that's the reason you have several folders you fucking retard

she is from Brighton but I still dont believe you

File for a protective order at your local police station for sexual harassment. Make sure you screen cap and print off the messages for evidence. Have it served to her. Done deal.

Dont do this. It could very easily blow up on you.

She posts that shit to FB and suddenly you look like an AIDs infected dick.

I was going to give OP some advice. However, upon reading through the thread, I have determined he's too much of a beta cuck faggot to actually heed any of my advice, so I won't waste my valuable time.

she secretly wants you OP. Let her come to your house. She will start to tell you more of this stuff. She wants you to beat and rape her when she does.

Hahahahahaaaaaa

Not to mention it might be some sort of illegal act.

Post on her Facebook that you were tested for STDs after she warned you about her test results and that you thankfully didn't catch her herpes or chlamydia.

WTF. Good advise on Sup Forums. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??? Next you will say you only have sex in the missionary position and only for procreation!

Sounds like youre a total bitch

This would be good, if you can prove to the parents that it did come from their daughters phone. Should be pretty easy to just screenshot the texts with her number at the top, then send the picture to the parents. Make sure you ask for the raunchiest possible details for maximum slut-shaming. Obviously delete the texts you sent asking for details before screenshotting to make it look like she's volunteering the information herself.

Reply to her and tell her about other bitches that you have fucked. It doesn't matter if they are real, make it sound believable.
She is trying to get to you by making you feel jealous. Ignore the cunt after you do the same.

Recuva get on it. It's not too late.

Tits or gtfo

Kek, she had 3 small freckles under one tit. Like a triangle. I remember that.

Gonna bump my post. Do not get involved. Do not reply to her. Take the evidence to the police and get it sorted.

Both, but twist and tell her parents you have HIV.

heh reverse image search is too easy

Has anyone asked for nudes? Don't want to be rude, just, y'know, Sup Forums and faggots and retards and such. Just asking. Thanks.

it is

Restraining order.

She clearly just wants to be used. Rape her. It's the only way to get her back if you want her. Use her.

step 1 get a fuckboi male friend/some guy on craigslist
step 2 tell him to fuck her and do the weirdest most embarrassing and disgusting things you can think of
step 3 wait for her to talk about sex again
step 4 bring up all the nasty shit she left out and hope she never talks to you again out of embarrassment

How do you..know? Do you have her nudes or something?

I don't think there's anything illegal about pretending to have a disease you don't have. Unless you're under oath at the time or something, which could be considered perjury I suppose.

No she blew me and I came on her tits

Isnt exposing yourself to someone illegal too?

She is making you her little soft bitch

end the relationship for real
and forget about her, she is a cunt for doing that

The good old selfposting bait

are you 12?

Yeah actually do this op, sorry for saying to do something stupid

Start telling her about all the sex with guys that you are having now.

you just need to beat and raep her. she's tryna hurt you by tellin you this shit, why not give her a taste of her own medicine?

I really wish I had nudes of this girl.

Man talk about maximum bitchmode. Who gets the fucking cops involved over something so stupid? Tell her to fuck off and move on with your life, or find a lulzy way to get revenge.

I guarantee you if you try and get a protective order over something so retarded you're gonna be the laughingstock of the police station for months to come.

>under rated

10/10 best advice

Cuntpunt, it's the only way

ffs never seen this on here before

Screen cap naughty talk from her, and pic of it to her mom and ask her to get her daughter to fucking knock it off. Duhh

>what you do is go to your local lawn and garden store. Get yourself the big fourpack of Miracle Grow LiquFeed, with the 4 16oz bottles. Now, every morning, drink 2 ounces of that. That should help you GROW THE FUCK UP.

Hahahahahaha

No way bro I totally slept with this chick after a party a few months ago

Where exactly in bongistan are you from OP?

brighton

Fucking hell OP, I fucked her last week

I really did get sucked off by your ex danni

came in your girlfriend OP, she begged for it

came off as desperate, easy whore. we fucked prob 30min after meeting at my spot, w/e got my rocks off.

I still want her nudes, if it's been passed around, who has info?
Fucking beta fucks caring about trolls or stories.

maybe you should get even by telling her about all the sex You have with other guys
you faggot

>Brighton
WA?

no england

Ah well.
Funny enough, someone posted the same OP with different images.
>she made me delete all of her nudes
And coupled with that, I don't really have much of a reason to stay.

Enjoy being a cuck, OP.

She will be a single mother soon since she cant keep dicks out of her.
You dodged a bullet.
Tel her what i said. She won't bother you no more if you keep calling her a teenage mom.

I don't have her nudes but I remember her name was Danielle Ginn