How stupid do you think they'll look when Trump is elected?

>Donkey show """myth"""
A burrito monkey would do anything for some cash to feed her hordes of children.

Donald can take it, though, and he will come back stronger, and harder on that poor Donkey

they already look stupid

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL

Ben Garrison Original?

>rape is wrong
>we have clearly a rapeculture in the west
>lulzzz look at the donkey analy raping Donald Trump because he's a """"racist"""" and Hillary is our savior (not because her sponsors own the media)

>welcome to the society of double-standards and hypocrites

The booty blasting will be unending, their tears shall be even sweeter.

>myth
>woman

>some dumbass thought this was clever

>Democrats now condoning and making a joke of rape

HAHAHA rape is so funny when it's someone I disagree with getting raped!!! XDXD

>Rape is wrong
>End rape culture

>LOL LOOK AT DONALD TRUMP GETTING RAPED xD #HILLARY2016

This

What the fuck is wrong with libshits?

Amerio-bro, you should make a big fuss that the democratic party is making jokes about rape, while every """""""5th"""""" woman is raped on college campus

We're allowed to use rape as humour again?

Condoning rape to get a point across.. I thought liberals were the politically correct ones?

Disgusting. But she looks like garbage anyway

the irony of this is that breitbart and trump are at the forefront of complaining about "PC" culture.

Apparently conservacucks don't know the meaning of "don't dish it out if you can't take it".

Childish, hypocritical little beta bitches.

to add to this, and more directly to OP's subject line, i very much look forward to the streams of trumplet tears on Sup Forums in November. PIC VERY RELATED.

one more for good measure.

some light reading for you kiddo

>rapists get sent to jail
>where they are raped

Leftists, everyone.

>muh Romney

>R-rape is bad
>But raping Trump is good
Liberals, everybody

my point is not to qualify the candidates in any way shape or form, only to point out how Sup Forums is always wrong.

doesnt surprise me that an underage trumplet is too dense to figure that out though

Elephant raping hillary would bring about rivers of tears and cries for safe spaces

your point is to be a whiny little bitch who's probably a pro Hillary neocuck. Go read NRO, faggot.

>trumplet
>conservacuck
wew lad you're about as bad as us at this point

once again, that's not the point here--only pointing out that trump losing is an inevitability, and if you unironically believe otherwise you may as well stamp "I AM AN UNDERAGE BITCH PARTICIPATING IN MY FIRST ELECTION" right on your forehead.

stay in school kids.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE why aren't you supporting my neocon, globalist, wall street whore

kek

You've been saying the same things since Trump announced and you'll be here 4 years from now whining that there is no way he'll be re-elected.

once again, not the point. holy shit you children are a sad bunch

t. increasingly nervous kike

>Trump cannot win 1237 delegates, he will get to a contested convention which he will lose.

And yet he's the presumptive nominee one month before the last primary. Don't you get tired of always being wrong?

I agree

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. That's just a baseless Republican lie.

In fact I have just changed my vote from Trump to Clinton

I am now a #HillaryArtillery

Wow. You're not qualifying any of the candidates but for some reason, the republican frontrunner and presumptive nominee is the enemy? Somehow, fighting against trump will secure conservative values or at least correct the course we're on? You're delusional. Trump is our only chance.

They'll probably be "suicided"

check your privilege shitlord

I am now a #HillShill