Just fuck our shit up

Nuke us already. The moment illegal immigrants get label "undocumented" and get White House visits.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/may/05/uk-election-results-2016-live-updates-and-news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Undocumented immigrants

Do people unironically say that? I thought it was just a meme.

Never has a term for something been so ill-fitting and downright moronic.

Next level pandering to Hispanics. Trump save us!!!

Thanks Obama

Social engineering

HORY SHIT RARE!

Gotta be a proxy

Is this not fucking illegal?????

Ah the reason why there is a spike in illegal crossing.

Don't worry some jawa kid will show them a really nice 'clock' someday.

Why didn't he deport her parents since he clearly knew who they were now? It's a crime for them to be in the US.

Just a deployed burger

>undocumented immigrants
I love this Newspeak.

>Obama pats girl on the back
>Biden stroking her face like some sort of exotic prostitute
Who let this old pedo into the White House?

>be deployed in Afghanistan
>instead of fighting for freedoms spend your day on Sup Forums of all places

God save the queen

>be Mexican
>get invited to the white house

el em ay oh

Shit dude. In downtown Sacramento, they had posters all over the place saying how 'undocumented' workers need healthcare.

I'm sure he just alt-tabs from the drone strike window.

Damn man. Thank you for your service!

Hope you stay safe. Afghanistan was, has and will continue to be one of the biggest clusterfuck shit-holes in the entire world.

just work shifts and have a couple of hours of downtime after it

it's not bad here

Thank you for your service and by service I mean flag.

when he's not busy forgiving undocumented shoppers during african american civil unrest he's doing photo ops with undocumented immigrants

so beautiful :^)

>undocumented

Is this the real life?

Most drones are flown from the US.

how's the sandbox

Isnt it illegal to aid and abide a criminal?

>Is this the real life?

Unfortunately yes.

WHY ARE THERE EVEN IMMIGRATION LAWS IF THEY AREN'T BEING UPHELD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This. Should be impeachable.

Im pretty sure Biden touched her more than once.

How's it feel fighting for a country that wants nothing to do with you when you return? Are you happy fighting obamas wars and fighting for a country that wants you dead?

Ideas for next white house visit:
>Obama shakes hands with known meth kingpin
>Obama gives medal of honor to Islamic terrorist
>Obama hugs love able serial killer

I'm so sorry.

This is what I frankly don't get about illegals in the states.

Here in Denmark, if the system gets a whiffs of your illegal ass, then you're out. In America, illegals can do literally everything. To jobs, gibs from the government and driver's licenses.

It makes no sense to me.

I always thought that Chico de Mayo is a day when Americans eat chicken with mayonnaise.

>undocumented children welcomed
this is going to lead to an Australian style "stolen generation" down the liberal line isn't it?

It's an anchor baby so it's here legally under our current laws. It's the parents that are illegal. If the parents came to the White House then things are more likely illegal.

Bretty sure there are on site drone operators or something. Not UAVs, but some shit that needs a low ping.

Joe is such a creepy mfer.

How does it feel that the president would rather invite a criminal illegal alien to the white house instead of brave soldiers who fight for our country?

>It makes no sense to me.

You are not a Democrat shopping for votes.

America can only benefit from an open immigration policy with Mexico. Not to mention that terms like "illegal immigrant" are dehumanizing legal phrases, not accurate descriptors,People coming to America to work hard and raise their families with what this country is all about.

The fucking edge in this post is sharp.

How fucking cringey can you be?

Go kill yourself you fucking ingrate.

Well you don't have a 2 party system. The Democrats promise amnesty/quick path to citizenship and gibs me dats to increase their voterbase. Wouldn't be worth it if there were say 2 major parties promising the same or similar things.

If Hillary has to stop her presidential campaign because of the emails and they name Joe Biden as the nominee, Trump should call him "Creepy Joe".

that second photo looks like Obama and Biden spit roast that bitch for hours

Would you prefer the young man instead went to liberal college and instead fought for the equality of the oppressed?

Shit choices both honestly, desu.

there is a huge amount of middleground

How can people say they are illegal immigrants and not get deported immediately?

cuz they so strong and brave

>talking to a voworker during down time
>mention illegal immigrants
>gets visibly upset and tells me to call them undocumented
>reasons that saying illegal means that they did something wrong

You mean like coming into a country without proper papers? What type of ass-backwards logic is that?

WTF this website says Khan won

> theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/may/05/uk-election-results-2016-live-updates-and-news

ayy no prob.

It's too goddamn hot.Duat everywhere. Now I know why these guys out here do all their farming at night.

get fucked edgelord. get a job.

There are a lot of onsite elements too. I would know.

Not really true. He has Medal of Honor recipients at the White House every few years. I thinks that's more of his duties as POTUS rather than him inviting soldiers. This """undocumented migrant""" just looks like pandering to latino voters to me.

They also changed "felon" to "person who was incarcerated" and "criminal" to "person that has been charged".

I'm not kidding.

The fuck, I thought that was a real ass for a moment. These toys for virgins are getting next level.

Why all the criminals and misfits get to visit the White House?

To get that sweet minority vote.

MOS?

if you feel like sharing

Birds of a feather, flock together.

Same. Femdroids are very close now as well. Won't have to worry about being accused of being a rapist anymore!

I do extensive work with drones. Won't go into MOS circle jerk. You in too?

birds of a shit-fleather flock together, randy

Nice shit analogy Rick

On mobile what flag

They are butchering the English language now since felon is someone who committed a crime while incarcerated is someone who has been confined or imprisoned

>I do extensive work with drones
sounds fun, do you fly them or just maintenance?
>You in too?
I'm procrastinating till my current job isn't satisfying anymore, I want to find something that will transfer into a good civilian job, so I can save up, buy a house, and get the fuck away from my family.

Afghanistan.

Nice dubs

afghan ku$h

Nice 5 de mayo Guadalope, would you mind bring it to the white house?

>Mayo

Obama is trying to take down america like europe, before he leaves office. They are already flying in syrian refugees by the thousands.

Pilot, not really a fan of the job

A lot of guys join up to flee their families. Just realize life won't be magically better when you join. A different myriad of problems will just replace the ones you have.

I think Obama is trying to look like a prick, Like how mr garrison tried to get fired so he could sue the school

Do you think Biden fucked her later that day?

Obama is a disrespectful nigger. I don't know why people get surprised when he does disrespectful nigger shit. Nothing he does surprises me. He could put a bone in his nose and eat a bucket of fried chicken in a wifebeater while listening to Killer Mike on the White House lawn and it would not surprise me in the slightest. Because he's a nigger and these are simply the things that niggers do.

Kill the next Kebab in my name. Thank you for your service.

Fuck me, mayonnaise production and history appear to be a science of its own.

Notice how "third world," became "undeveloped world," is now "developing countries."

Welcome to the world conditioning.

Because a criminal misfit is currently President

>Pilot, not really a fan of the job
Is it boring or some kind of moral debacle?

>life won't be magically better when you join
Thankfully i'm not that naive, I just want something to put on a resume that will have employers take a second look at me

I worked with an EOD tech, he said I should be a truck driver or a ranger, mentioned that trying out for 18x will open doors to other, better, MOS's. But i've read conflicting info on /k/, so i'm confused with what to choose

Fuck's sake.

Sure thing Canabro

It's boring, really boring. Don't get me wrong, the job is super important. It's just very tedious and painfully boring at times. I was pulled from flying C-130s because they can't get enough people to do this job. I'm kind of jaded so don't give up on drones if you want to do that. There's going to be a massive market for drone operators here once the FAA starts integrating them into the national airspace. Right now the military is the only place you can get decent training.

Behold the power of Kek (pbuh)

>nobody fucking cares that we even have laws

>[...]meet with anchor spawn of illegal immigrants for Cinco de Mayo.

fix'd

>I was pulled from flying C-130s
My sincerest apologies.

There's going to be a massive market for drone operators here once the FAA starts integrating them into the national airspace.

Thanks for the tip, not sure what you're ASVAB was, but i'm certain my level of intelligence won't be enough to get near those jobs. A man can dream though.

Could you fly a civilian drone to the reactor of a plane when it's lifting off?

That's what they are, you fucking bigot. What would you prefer we call them, Illegals? That would only serve to stir up prejudice and hatred towards mexicans. The fact is that "illegal" has connotations of illegality and badness. Come down from your privilege throne, and think about it for a minute. Would you blame a poor man for stealing from the rich to feed his starving family. Would you call him a thief? In this example the rich man is America. It has more than enough to offer everyone, without the need to disparage them.

>abide by the law my entire life
>never hurt anybody or break the law
>these "people" get free visits to the white house

fuck this earth

Welcome to Obama's America

>It has more than enough to offer everyone
kill yourself, retard

>UndocumenTED

I am an undocumented pharmacist, and yet you support the idea of imprisoning me for providing medicine to sick people who really need it.

You have to go back.

Didn't Bush say he wanted to make Canada-Murika-Mexico into one country? It's always been the plan of the NWO it doesn't matter who will be president.

but she looks adorable desu senpai

>The fact is that "illegal" has connotations of illegality and badness.
You have fathers rotting in jail right now over pot, and you think that our country gives a shit about anyone's best interest?

Illegal has a negative connotation, BECAUSE THE LAWS REPRESENT OUR MORAL VALUES. If you free load off of the expense of tax payers, and send money back to Mexico, and think your child has earned their way into the pool of benefits, you are wrong.

Americans are hungry and poor. And Mexicans put us there. We tried to be nice, and welcoming, but we were sabotaged and kindness was mistaken for weakness.

Now, in 2016, you can be assaulted in the street for being white. If the media was not corrupt, it would tell minorities to be peaceful, but that is not their agenda.

>undocumented immigrants

undeported immigrants