Based Assad

Is Assad the GOAT leader in the middle east?

Everyone else there are can't compare. He's like the new Muhammed desu

As a Syrian refugee I cannot wait until this piece of shit burns in hell.

Didn't he just gas like 100 civilians or something

>He's like the new Muhammed desu

Muhammad actually won wars

The greatest leader in the Middle-East is Sultan Qaboos.

>be a literal SULTAN in the 21st century
>rule since 1970, longest ruling leader in the Middle-East at the moment
>country is stable and improving
>good ties with both Iran and Arab Gulf nations
>be kind of secretly gay and have no kids

Which is pretty cool. Terrorists going to terrorize. He's alpha male

>spot the kike paid shills

One of them is a Syrian refugee dude.

Traitor

>because he said so

And assad isn't? The fact you have no idea about the advancements assad is making shows how informed you are about this subject.

Fuck off. The only Syrian "refugees" are isis sympathisers who ran away from their country because they don't have the freedom to behead their neighbour I'm government-controlled areas.
So typical to go to Sweden for maximum gibs. Let me guess: you also have 14 IDs which you use for welfare?

No but seriously what's the deal with this. Are you suggesting the media just made this up?

Assad is not even a good Baathist

He and his wife look secular and modern as fuck but he can also be a bloody murderer. I don't have info so I won't build stupid theories.

Niiice

They're quouting the (((white helmets))).

>inb4 they claim it's actually 6 gorillion syrians

>And assad isn't?
Sucking shit before Vladimir bails you out isn't winning.

Why would somebody who is winning a war suddenly gas the fuck out of his population, flirting with that "red line" once again?

Plus the fact that rebels in Aleppo relentlessly shelled Kurdish neighborhoods with gas canisters. What makes you think that forces in other parts of the country don't have access to the same armaments?

>I don't have info so I won't build stupid theories.

If only the world had more people like you

Are you saying the news is lying?

>sucking shit
I don't think he's whiffing your asscrack, Amerishart

The question of why doesn't always have to have a completely logical answer. Khan Sheikhoun is historically a very anti Assad place and was a hotbed of Muslim Brotherhood activity. Institutional hatred of certain places in SAA/SyAAF is certainly a thing. This attack could very well be purely to terrorise the people of Khan Sheikhoun into subservience and submission. Much of the Baathist way of dealing with dissent is destroying it completely or pulverising it into submission. This could be just another form of that.

it's not like they haven't already lied about the 'moderate rebels'

The Western news media doesn't lie, because to lie, you have to be there, see something, and report something else.

But there is no Western media in Syria. They're all in hotels in Lebanon/Turkey because if they went into rebel-held territory, they'd be kidnapped faster than you could say "moderate beheader."

Instead their journalism exclusively consists of following Twitter and talking with Islamists over messaging apps, then just forwarding whatever these people claim as news.

Great retort. This is the infamous British banter?

what's certain is that there was a gas attack. what's unknown is the perpetrators.

True. They haven't been rational actors throughout the conflict.

And nothing will come of this anyway. The time to have deposed Assad has long since passed.

He defends the Christians, alawi and druze from foreign bearded jihadis propped up by Qatar, Saudi, and the United Caliphate.

why exactly did you post this on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums

Only if you liked it
List the reasons assad would want to gas civilians. Then list the potential gains for rebels of they either did it or faked it.

That's not Apo OP.

Syrian refugee here, it's been hilarious watching Assad succeed in glory. But seriously we must do everything we can to create a federated Syria.

Well, I think your being ironic but the news has been completely full of shit about Aleppo. The abuse of sources, treating incredibly biased "NGOs" as objective authorities, never issuing retraction on anything ever, excusing it all as fog of war. it's obvious they don't give a shit about anything real in Syria, but we're just propagandizing the U.S. State department line.

I was being serious. Idk what goes on in Syria or how to stay informed

I'm not sure if it can even be called a state department line. I think a lot of institutions that write about foreign policy are fundamentally predisposed towards an interventionist ideology. Making it as a journalist in these circles usually involves becoming a fellow at one of these well-bankrolled organizations, so they'll push a similar line in their "reporting."

The state department is likewise inundated with "qualified" people, i.e. those who have cut their teeth pushing pencils in service of this worldview.

So I guess the only difference is the direction in which the ideology circulates.

I'm talking about Sup Forums ternational leaders.

I was hoping people around the world would agree or disagree

What did he do?

global anti-imperialist union when?

Isnt he the one who couldnt stop them from infiltrating the Syrian government and using it to create conflict? To create atrocities? Ill bet theres oil there.

>global anti-imperialist union
>Let create another global imperialist union to fight global imperialist
>American intellectuals

He actually did it absolute madman. North hama offensive really hurt his ass i think.

Bashar needs to step down. This guy here has to lead this country. I'd suck his balls 24/7.

He's the leader of the PKK. Currently in prison in Turkey.