You can permanently transform every breeding-aged woman on the planet any way you wish

You can permanently transform every breeding-aged woman on the planet any way you wish.

How do you abuse this power?

Spontaneous animal pregnancies for all women, with women eventually giving birth to litters of puppies, kittens, piglets, etc.

I'm also tempted to swap their menstrual cycles with laying eggs, but I'd probably save that until after they've recovered from the shock of birthing animals...

cutest japanese girl to be my GF and future wife

Way to think big

Yeah, at least turn all women Japanese, with hairless cunts and lactating tits.

Entire generation, like five years, of only women babies leading to huge imbalance in genders and therefore elevation of male sexuality because they're all going to be competing for that dick

Turn my mom into a ps4 cause she wont get me one

That fucking bitch. Kill and live stream user

Just for fun, all women turn into the salamders that Paris and janeway turned into on Voyagers.

I might return them all to human again a few weeks later to see how they freak out at this happening, and hit them up with a different transformation later.

This would be broken as fuck if you were immortal.
Speaking of which, is inducing reincarnation out of the question?

All breeding aged women become spontaneously pregnant with litters of female babies that then develop to sexual maturity in a year, like puppies, with both the original crop of women and all their offspring being hit with another round of spontaneous pregnancies.

I don't know how many women that would result in, but within 5 years men are very much the minority and need to start culling women in order for the species to survive...

You've got God-like powers.

You could turn all women into sentient pizzas if you want, rewrite history so that all women have been housepets and livestock, or prove the existence of an afterlife for men but not women if you wanted to.

Turn commissioners into any anthro they wish, continue doing so to convicts with the restrictions that they all have hourglass bodies and are infertile, and start up a brothel monopoly near my hometown employing said anthros.

Does this count as "transformation"?

Even then, I'd only make it temporary.

24 hours after every woman's head is magically lopped off without warning by some invisible force, they're all brought back to life (but with a complete memory of what happened to them).

Plenty of women need therapy now that they can remember what it felt like to feel their head slap onto the ground and watch their own bodies collapse in front of them while all the men around them freaked the fuck out...

I develop a special version of Photoshop that allows whoever owns to remotely transform up to 10 women at a time any way he wishes using the software.

Whoever uses it makes a fortune turning celebrities into real life anthros, inducing lactation and BE, and god knows what...

Without warning, every woman's clothing (and body hair below the neck!) disappears without a trace

I'd make them all shrink or grow depending on their personality. For instance, if they're demanding and always in control, I'd turn the tables around and shrink them! They'd all be forced to be pets. Who knows, maybe they'll change again. Only a very few women in the world will be balanced so perfectly that they will remain pretty much normal sized.

What causes women to grow, and how big would they get?

You faggots are cancer. Worse than trap psyops.

Literally kill yourselves collectively

That's software. We're only talking about changing breeding-age women.
You could, however, turn women into supercomputers easily capable of creating other breeding-age cybernetic women, all of whom have programmable sex drives toward you.

The Borg show up without warning, and either beam down and start assimilating all women against their will, or just beam all women up to their harvesting ship and start forcibily converting them into Borg.

Within 72 hours, every woman you know or have heard of is in varying states of disassembly and conversion. Maybe the Borg bring along a few random anons to watch and potentially mate in breeding experiments with some of the females before they're converted?

HOW ABOUT THIS:
Every woman you change as a 1% chance of obtaining a superpower. Roll for this power; all the women who get this effect from you get the same power.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Do all women have to be permanently transformed at the same time?
Shit, I guess that's the case.

dicks, dicks as far as the eye can see. Greetings from /d/

I like the idea of women getting something positive out of whatever unwanted change is forced upon them.

Like, all women turn into self-regenerating foodstuffs, but they're also practically indestructible as a result and immune from any disease or cancers.

>breeding-aged woman
Fuck yea, 13 year olds are a go.
I repeat, 13 year olds are green lit.
>wouldn't change a thing

Not necessarily, but all women are doomed to be eventually changed.

What did you have in mind?

They become lolis and stay that way.

>What causes women to grow, and how big would they get?
Being super nice, shy, wouldn't hurt a fly types, etc. Subs too. As for how big, well, that would depend on how nice, etc, they are. Perhaps a select few would even become like !

Nooooo pubes are so cool and fluffy !

Exactly when and how quickly do most of you guys want your scenarios to kick in?

Tonight? Tomorrow? Next week?

I like the idea of being able to plan for another anons awful globalized fetish kicking in, even if it's just pretend..

Pic related.

I think you might be underestimating how many women would become city-crushing sized, but I'd still be game to see it happen anyway!

Also, no BE or lactation yet aside from OP? Shame on you, anons.

No idea but that gif is god tier

make all of them left handed

get a pc

Brother/sister incest does not cause pregnancy, as such it is common for sisters to be their brothers sexual plaything.