RIP in peace, France

RIP in peace, France.

>You only had to listen.

Long live the French Republic!!!

Dubs confirm France will become shit third world country

why is this bad? haven't kept up with it at all

oh shit

Idiots who love Trump and incest

It's not. OP is just another idiot that thinks "Less is more" applies to intelligence.

its not bad, macron is a "pro-business" centrist AKA john mccain

>European centrist
>GOP

>john mccain
France is doomed.

This is good. France would be fucked either way. Better not waste the limited patience of centrist voters on mediocre Le Pen in mediocre France. Berlin is our main objective.

ups and downs
ups and downs
CHECK' EM

thank gods these marine le penis idiots got rekt

Honestly who gives a fuck

this place is so damn melodramatic

Her problem was that she just didn't grab enough pussy.

today it's at the beginning of the judgement

Jesus H. Fuck what a disaster.

Well can't say I'm surprised.

The French continue to be leftish cunts. News flash.

Fermez vos gueules svp il a pas obtenu les 65% par hasard

Today France rejected all the ignorant worthless fucks like yourself. Won't be long and we'll be rounding you shit stains up for sterilization.

moron who like to see here mother anal fucked by 300 lybian deserter.
sheep who watching too much tv.. proaganda mthr fckr

All these Americans not wanting a united Europe because they don't want a fourth possible super power even if it were a sure ally. Okay, have fun with China and Russia on your own then in the next 50 years. Seriously though, we need a NAPOLEON, or AUGUSTUS, or KAROLUS MAGNUS. Not a Trump, not a Le Pen. Definately not a Hitler. All reactionary, nostalgic, romanticist opportunist SHALLOW scum with big talk and no stones or real vision.
I'm NOT a fan of Macron but at least he looks to the future and starts from where we are now, rather than being a reactionary nostalgiafag. And if it has to come to that, hell, I'd rather be a citizin of a European Empire, a Great Republic, than be a literal nobody amongst a whole bunch of literal nobodies fighting amongst each other and not playing any major role in the world whatsoever, only to be conquered and ruled eventually by something actually and completely foreign.
I don't get the "globalism" paranoia. The only ones who are sure to benefit from lack of EU or NATO are the elite of the nation states, who'll indeed have more sovereignty and power and personal influance. Not the people. EU is why we have much better control on the quality of our food and other products than Americans. EU is why we can actually accomplish things in matters of grander scale, ecologically or otherwise geopolitically. The world has become global, deal with it. Seriously, European nations need to get over their proud history and face that fact. You'll still have your history and culture no matter how united Europe is as a great overarching republic. Nobody can take your identity, if anything is it's the influance of American pop-culture and consumerism. How about all you american states get your sovereignty, become seperate actual states and then try and get along, and say goodbye to all that has been and was yet coming to you as a great nation. I didn't think so.

Goodnight AltRight

France is a shit country. We all know this.

I have no idea why this is a bad thing or why I should care :)

Guys its only france they're like the European version of Canada they don't really count

Don't you have to go mortgage your house to pay your medical bills, you diabetic Amerifat?

just because you're a frightened little faggot doesn't mean all of france is.

Triggered?

> not becoming a shit tier third world country like USA and UK
feelsgoodman

and who's going to run this global empire?

Ooooo, was that a bit close too close to home? Sorry about that, Snowflake!

Best gore is gonna get more france clips woooo yeeee

So much this.

>KAROLUS MAGNUS

only faggots call Charlemagne Carolus Magnus

France everyone, France.

kill me pls, i can't live in this country anymore

back when niggas quested for the grail
>nostalgic sigh
>fist me daddy

Only faggots call Karl der Große "Charlemagne"

Viva la France. Fuck off and die, fascist fuck heads.

just wait for your 1 in a million chance to get killed by a terrorist you little fag

They are a shining beacon of hope in a sea of cowardly assholes.

Only faggots call Charles the Great "Karl der Große"

Only faggots call Big Charlie "Charles the Great"

only faggots call faggots faggots on faggotchan

how dare you try to escape me

He didn't say anything about a global empire.

And I imagine it would start as a republic like any other nation. Countries have elections, which influance the make-up of the European governments. Some force that isn't electable should be in place though, so the entirety of politics doesn't degenerate into amassing votes and politicians don't degenerates into a bunch of populist actors like these days. It doesn't have to be a king per se, with power going down a bloodline, but some form of office that is in charge of a particular part of the different powers and isn't voted for by masses but selected in some other fashion. As doesn't need to suck up to get elected, he's in a sense not corruptable. He has nothing to lose and his interests are directly linked and overlapping with the European interests.

So the French continues to be lefist assholes?

Yes, they does.

>1914
Not a bad year for France, eh?

Thank you, based Satan

Fuck EU, I wish my country would leave it. Cancerous laws and costs more then it returns. Nordic union on the other hand..

>The world has become global, deal with it.
>great overarching republic
>we need a NAPOLEON
can you read fuckface?

Enjoy becoming an Islamic Republic. Don't come crying to anyone else after you get tired of your daily rape and terrorist attacks.

Les français sont des gros cons, des cocus congénitaux qui regardent leur pays se faire violer par des SAUVAGES et qui ne font rien.

Signé un gros belge.

He's talking about Europe being a united player in a global game, not about one global empire for the whole world.
Also you haven't seen my face.

N'insulte JAMAIS PLUS ma ministre t'entends?

The minister of health being a gross fat woman is hilarious and very Belgian. Well done.

>like you were actually expecting something from the ball-less cheese-eating surrender monkeys

their only hope now is to be conquered by Russia.