No Rekt/Gore thread????

No Rekt/Gore thread????

Other urls found in this thread:

us.tomonews.com/michigan-teen-thinks-it-s-a-good-idea-to-post-turtle-beheading-video-to-facebook-2928739
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post the video of that plz.

Wow. She has some really nice feet!

Looks like some idiots killing a turtle right?, call me normie or whatever you want but I just can't understand why humans are so fucking stupid and pieces of shit, a turtle? really?

monkey woes.

Lol

Fucking die nerds.

bump

>triggered

why cant people see genocide is an order

>local apes escape zoo
>terrorize woman

Kek

You grim piece of shit

Does every train in Korea have a hammer samurai? Wtf

Does anyone have that video of the guy getting his feet then hands then head cut off? He's naked in some sort of desert I think!

Pretty plz

what zoo was this?

No. 731833848
How do i turn my text green?

we missed our chance to send them back where they came from. we were even considerate enough to create a new country for them to return to. and this is after we educated them, brought them into the Lord's glory, taught them to wear clothing, fed and sheltered them, and treated them as our equals. maybe we should go in the opposite direction this time and just exterminate them quietly in the night. then we can put this all behind us and pretend they never existed

>are you new or what

kek
at this rate they will be gone soon

100% agree with this user

>and in the future don't chew seeds!
l m a o

Story?

Looks like the average tumblr user

No. 731835074
How did you do that?

"We need more diversity in America. They're all wonderful people."

Let's not import other countries' problems

im new

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

>what do you want to know how to do?

>fag

you should post more of this animal.

Green text. I just learne i dont have to type out your number

Chimps being chimps.

>Hammer samurai

Need one of those in Europe. Especially in cuck countries like Sweden and germany

nothing makes me feel more alive then watching a man die, it shows that were like ants waiting to be stepped on

I want to but my EQ is 2/80, I'm not joking about this, just trying to understand why

Sauce in metadata

Fake, unfortunately

>no idea buddy, sorry!

How do u know that?

watching these videos makes you understand how futile and meaningless life is (I'm not talking about the ones where people torture each other, I don't really have an opinion on those); you see a child cross the street being run over by a truck, a mother dying in an escalator trying to save her child, an old man casually walking down a street that suddenly gets floored by a truck and so on; it really makes you think how worthless you (you=everybody) are, you could literally die tomorrow without having accomplished anything in your life, or if you had everything would disappear, you'll never see your wife, children, mother again and it's just a matter of when you crossed that certain street, used a certain lift and so on;
All of this makes me want to live my life without worrying about the future because I could be dead by tomorrow, I do have some goals but I don't get that sad when I can't reach them, I think it helps you grow up, sugar coating everything is bad as we don't live in a fairy tail, death happens and it's natural, I wouldn't joke about it of course but I do watch some of these videos when I feel bad about my life, it makes me think that I could be in that situation, but I'm not so I should be happy.

>woman survives chimp attack

Why are there always tires involved in African burning videos?

the rubber burns off on to them, makes it like napalm

What a fuckin retard

She asks them to turn the music down and got assaulted.

She REALLY should've known better.

Blacks have poor impulse control, unstable moods, and a lack of conscience: do NOT confront them, particularly if only other Blacks are around and they're under 40.

but why tho...

Gr8 b8 m8, I h8 to r8 but give you 8/8

is he dead

>Not all heroes wear capes

we should start to export unflammable tires to africa...
just for the lol when there is a riot... seeing 10 niggaz trying to set a tier on fire

...doing that to a turtle for anything other than food is nothing less than cruelty.

Seriously, that's some bad karma shit right there.

Maybe she paid him or he is a very nice man trying to please that big lady. Don't be a hater. Everyone needs to be loved

>abusing older woman is super funny to nigger chimps
we should really just shoot people like this, well i guess america is already doing that ayy lmao

Do you really think OP did that? kek

this is why you dont rope yourself to a bull

I've been around on the internet for a very long time. I've seen a lot of really messy, really fucked up stuff. But every single time I see this shit it makes me sick to my fucking stomach. I don't know why, it's just this one thing really.

How many niggers does it take to light a tire on fire? The light bulb joke of our generation

ya but i like watching niggerball and apeball

kek

Maybe don't sit on the god damned curb.

it never pays to be a pussy, if you gon jump, you jump

us.tomonews.com/michigan-teen-thinks-it-s-a-good-idea-to-post-turtle-beheading-video-to-facebook-2928739

Is that brain matter they're pulling out?!??!

What am I looking at here?

Surprised Tyroniqua knew what the middle finger meant.

that nigger just hit the lottery , best day of his life by far

this is so cool

topkek that's fascinating. That's not normal reflexes.
His brain must have gotten damaged in such a way that it's telling his arm to do that motion over and over again.

No Dad He Is Still Alive In My Heart.

That one jungle bunny just hippity hopped to the right and had his day relatively unaffected. I'm going to have to rewatch because I was just watching him the entire time. Also;
>holy shit, niggaz out of nowhere!

What kind of nerve gas was that

It's not often just seeing something makes me genuinely nauseous.

one of those fucks that hate themself so much they have to do shit like that to feel alive

The pushed it into some sort of power line and got electrocuted