Is this a genius or autistic idea?

Some real quick background is that I am really good at music. I went to Julliard for two years, I come from a line of musicians. I can play most instruments to a very advanced degree.

No brag intended. I would like to release some really, really great music of many different genres. Under the name "Autist".

Yay/nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cE0-c4jntHo
youtube.com/watch?v=y0OF4owhwqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bad idea

post your music

>I can play most instruments to a very advanced degree.
yeah that's bullshit

If you're actually autistic reviewers would probably eat that shit up. If you're not, it's DOA.

Do it and I promise I'll buy your music

Ok, but this shit is really bad compared to what I make now. I have perfected my craft, it's on another level.

youtube.com/watch?v=cE0-c4jntHo

That channel is full of old stuff. I've also invested thousands into professional equipment so I'm now able to make legit, studio quality recordings of all instruments.

I suggest picking a name you won't regret the second someone you know finds your music

I like the short single-word name idea though, stick with that

the thing you just posted is pretty dumb but looking through your channel it seems like you have some legitimate composition skills so yeah go make great music but not under a fucking stupid name

This is not 1950. Juilliard is not the best anymore.

Well what is? Berklee maybe. And Julliard is still pretty fucking good.

Geidai. It is the national university I go to and is better.

Good one lad

Julliard's period is over. Reich and Glass and Miles Davis' time is over.

Some real quick background is that I am really good at hip-hop. I went to Evergreen College for two years, I come from a line of hood gangstas. I can rap and create dope mixtapes to a very advanced degree.

No brag intended. I would like to release some really, really great music of the hip-hop genre. Under the name "Nigger".

Yay/nay?

Yay

unironically would be cool but the jews would not let you pass

It could work if you advertised it as your attempt at reclaiming the word.

>Under the name "Autist".
It was good up until that point. Come up with a real name.

i mean people probably thought my name is stupid and they still do but i dont really care to pay attention
like "what the fuck is an aphex and why is there only one of him who is the twin"
its just a name i use

How about "Artist"?

yeah this is really good you should make music

Autist is a good track name but not artist name

Some real quick background is that I am really good at music. I went to High school for two years, I come from a line of musicians. I can play guitar to a very advanced degree

No brag intended. I would like to release some really, really great music of many different genres of metal, deathcore, power metal, progressive. Under the name "Neckbeard".

Yay/nay?

Of course that's what I would do. I can relate to both sides of the word just as easily as one another. And autists are known for being good at one thing, too.

Just an idea. I probably won't do it.

Yeah it'll probably end up being a track name.

youtube.com/watch?v=y0OF4owhwqg

Your hands look nice, steer away from the edgy internet sounding music unless your dream is to be featured on monstercat.

What has Julliard contributed to music in the last two decades?

This is quite stupid. Actual autistic people will think you're dumb/get offended. The media will never side with somebody making fun of disabled people.. Even if you're really good. Most people will think it's a dumb internet joke (spoiler: it is) amd edgy for the sake of it. I don't see hoe it relates to the actual music. Some retards on Sup Forums will think it's funny, so that gives you a target audience of 12 people.

Why do you want to call yourself Autist?

Call yourself patrician or the patriarchy, feminists will lose their shit and give you attention, memelord faggots that use this forum will feel like you're one of them and normies will just think it sounds like a cool name.

Because autism is a word for people who take longer on tasks that aren't special to them. I don't mind waiting forever because I know what is special to me.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

Maybe I will release all minor key music under White Devil, and all major key based music under White Horse. ;p

This is unironically a pretty good idea. This is way better than "autist"

who is this okama?

make a song called "anime butt-touch"

Maybe I will just use the word Okama. Haha. Okay, bedtime and then business so I won't be able to respond to this thread anymore. Goodnight Sup Forums.

sleep well prince

Some real quick background is that I am really good at music. I went to High school for two years, I come from a line of musicians. I can play guitar to a very advanced degree

No brag intended. I would like to release some really, really great music of many different genres of metal, deathcore, power metal, progressive. Under the name "Retard".

Yay/nay?

Classical musicians have shit taste in music

Autismo would be better

Niggeruillermo would be better

Nick Bird would be better

Retardo would be better

I laughed