Why do you guys like this king of high school burnouts again?

Why do you guys like this king of high school burnouts again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpoPBrE9mhI
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXkYOUR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never been a Tom segura fan

Bc he doesn't take shit from people and is a straight shooter mang

DUDE KETTLEBELLS DMT ALPHABRAIN LMAO

He went to college and got a degree?

Literally who?

Also, kill yourself.

You know you want to.

Deep down, that nagging regret, that self loathing, isn't it wearing on you?

Wouldn't it be nice if it was gone?

What if you didn't need to wake up and look in the mirror every morning.

>

>does shrooms once
youtube.com/watch?v=TpoPBrE9mhI

put some background in there and you'll have a nigger hit

Americans like pundits because they become invested in their conversations; they feel like they have something to contribute yet cannot due to non-interactive media form and therefore a yearning builds up, to watch, to discuss.

Personally I found the debasing of academicism present on Rogan's podcasts enlightening. It's an inadvertent effect, of course, but Internet has outed most University courses as nothing other than diploma mills.

Its all been downhill for Joe Rogaine since the end of Newsradio.

>god damn, that show was funny

Hey commie. How's commieland these days?

*Americans

should have said people

He's just a dude who says random shit and tries to make a living.
I think his humor is meh, but sometimes he says some insightful shit

Joe is pretty cool but he always goes full chimp-mode when anything relating to politics or economics comes up. He knows jack shit about either topic. Dude hard work lmao.

>like

We just listen to what he says.

Joe Rogan better shut the fuck up
all the shit he's been talking, he's about to wake a sleeping giant
when he finally forces Sam Hyde to defend him self he's going to get snapped in half

kind of boring or maybe is just me

I need a new war or something

It is a fact that men who left school early are redpilled manly men.

Schools don't exist to educate you, they exist to indoctrinate you and turn you into weak jewish cucks.

what did he say about sam hyde?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5°C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXkYOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

Does he actually promote kettlebells...

>king of high school burnouts
You jelly?

Sam literally cucked Joe
and then Joe went on a tirade about Sam being a bad role model after Mizzou and that Oregon community college

MOUNTAIN LIONS, BRO! MONKEYS ON A ROCK IN SPACE, MAN.

Kek, well done.