This is my girlfriend Sup Forums i have this fantasy where i find someone and agreed with him before hand that i would...

this is my girlfriend Sup Forums i have this fantasy where i find someone and agreed with him before hand that i would not interfere if he tried to seduce my girlfriend in front of me. maybe at a bar after a few drink. i would love to see how far she'd go. what do you think guys would you be able to get her to "cheat" ? how would you go about it ? if she hesitates i'd just say that if she really wants it it's ok by me., what would you do with her if you could seduce her ? do you think it would be hard ?

Other urls found in this thread:

fetlife.com/groups/393
fetlife.com/groups/42403
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She kinda looks like a cunt tbh

she has her moments but generally she's really nice and pretty submissive, she likes being dominated alot

how do you look ? she probably would love to see a buff guys put both of you in a sub place

Got nudes?

average i guess, thinner than i'd like to be i'd love to be able to be rougher with her, like fuck her up against a wall and stuff but i don't have the strength

i bet she would do it , most girls are sluts this days , they look for approval and attention, chat her up a bit and if you are decent looking you are good to go , and i bet if a physically bigger guy approach her she would love it

specialty with that tats , she would love a bad boy , also lets see her tits

so what would you guys do with her if you could convince her ? she likes it rough and does do anal too

anal its definitely a must , i think a shocker and a chain would be fun , chocking her while fucking her ass with her in all fores , noting beats a bit of humiliation when they are cunts

if shes truly a sub a little pain would not scare her and it would teach her whos the boss

i'd love to see her like that. watch her face while you use her, would you be fine fucking her infront of me or prefer to maybe take a video during and then send it, though it would also be hot to walk in on it unexpected. where would you cum ?

still there op? lets see more of her

mate if i was to fuck her you would be in the room , you can watch or even record , but at some point after i was done playing with her i would what you to join in , i bet she would go crazy being DP .

thats a tricky question , i for one side would love to cum all over her bitch face and make her lick/drink it all but filling her pussy with my cum would be something glorious , is she on the pill? a risky creampie would add to the fun

that something i'd definitely be up for

somehow i kinda like that you think she's a bitch, would you call her names ? and yes she's on the pill at the moment

just look at those tats and her face in most of the pics , not even going to go on the piercings , it scream issues and bad attitude, sure she may be sweet and friendly if she likes you but general idea? she looks like a bitch , but thats cools , ever eared about hate fucking ? its not even about being verbally abusive its about just fucking the brains out of her with a mix rage and passion without caring for her well being or pleasure , she would be noting more that a object to be abused , name calling maybe go into the mix , lifting her up and slamming her into the wall and just ram it in her ass while telling her "thats whats you like bitch!!" its definitely appealing

Different user here. I'd love to fuck her face down on the bed with her arse pointing up, a bit like doggy. I'd fuck her hard and fast, and make sure she week looking at you so you could see her face in ecstacy.

Pics of ass?

where u from op?

that sounds amazing. i really don't understand it myself like i legit love her, we've been together for 2 + years. and i always treat her well but somewhere deep down, i'd love to see her get used by some guy who thinks of her as just a cocksleeve or a hole to empty his balls in. and cares nothing about her. i know that probably doesn't make much sense.

would you fuck her pussy in that position or her ass , and where would you cum ?

we're from belgium

Full frontal?

so am I, wanne test? Vlaams?

welke provincie, quelle province, antwerpen?

ja, regio west-vlaanderen, ik ben nogal nerveus om het te proberen, als ze het vreemd vind kan dat nogal slecht zijn voor de relatie. wat zou je met haat willen doen ? waar klaarkomen etc ?

noting wrong in wanting to expand the sex live a bit , have you ever talked with her in involving another guy/girl? if shes a sub it should be easier to introduce her to it , that way you can have it both ways , romantic and passionate sex just the 2 of you and a more brutal carnal sex with the other guy .

ik zou gewoon proberen man, zoals je vroeg, btw klaarkomen... ik gebruik altijd condoom... not crazy dude

btw al gedacht aan mmf... deed ik vaak met mijn ex... Is maybe vlotter.

misbegrepen: wat in zou doen... rustig voorspel, ik lik wel graag en goed tijdens doe ik het graag ruw met wat chocking etc, heb het graag lang en hard, rusuig beginnen dan hard en nog meer maar typen sucks

ja een trio zou mss een gemakelijker begin zijn.

if i knew she'd be into it i'd definitely go for it, i've been fantasizing about this for so long. i'm still worried that she'd be turned off by the idea and look at me weird

U da real mvp i salute u for truth o7

What city?

i have no idea what you guys are saying but want to give it a try online ? you can start by telling her that you meet a guy online and you guys where chatting up a bit and that he like that tats or some-other topic of her interests and that you would like to see how it goes , we can make a kik or email and chat a bit and get her to do some requests or stuff like that

Oh boy daar is de cuck meneer weer uit belgiƫ, hoe gaat het met je en je nogsteeds geile vriendin, ondertussen al Fetlife opgezocht?

Klein wereldje, aantal maanden geleden vertelde ik je nog wat ik met d'r zou doen ;)

ik ben van o-vl btw. maybe eens afspreken, uw gf is lekker.

Ohja, heb je nou ook al met d'r erover gehad over dat je datsoort dingen zou willen doen? You're persistant met posts zo te zien man. Ik zou echt een keer wat gaan ondernemen

maybe try giving someone her kik and see how she reacts if he talks about wanting to fuck her

ander Vlaming hier, fetlife... ff geleden. weinig te vinden vr mijn fetish

maybe yeah, kinda test the waters so i don't have to ask her without knowing anything

hopelijk komt het er eens van, wat zou je er mee willen doen ?

ja fetlife al opgezocht maar het lijken vooral groepen te zijn. tot nu toe nog geen vordering gemaakt, voorlopig moet ik het nog doen met geilre reacties

Hou je toevallig ook van BDSM? Ik ben zelf vroeger naar meetingen van BDSM jongeren gegaan (tot 35 jaar is dat) en daar kun je misschien wat mensen ontmoeten die dat wel wat lijken, veel open minded mensen, wel een tikkeltje apart de meeste though. Als je wilt kan ik je toevoegen op fet en uitnodigen in de groep?

man, ik ben meer vr actie dan typen, maar dan liever een trio, lekker haar laten genieten van 4 handen 2 dicks. avondje in de zetel rustig beginnen met een film zo deden wij het... en dan is de rest gewoon geil tot de ochtend/middag. ik zou veel willen doen maar bij zulke zaken moeten er ook regels zijn man... ik ka zeggen wat ik wil maar dat spreekt u maybe niet aan en jalouzie hoort niet thuis bij trio etc.. beter bespreken dan een negatief gevoel er aan overhouden. .. wat ik al heb zien gebeuren in clubs

hey andere vl... ik heb ervaring met sex clubs en swingers etc. . fetlife bezocht maar ken jij iets van smoking fetish, niet nodig om seks te hebben maar vind er geen goeie groepen/party voor

Hey, ben niet bekend met smoking fetish, maar als ik snel google komt het erop neer dat je wel geilt op rokende vrouwen?

Geen idee of daar dedicated groepen voor zijn, vast wel neem ik aan, maar waar, geen idee.

Heb wel wat groups gevonden maar die zijn mostly international:
fetlife.com/groups/393
fetlife.com/groups/42403

Verder, als je mooie rokende vrouwen wil zien kan ik buitenfestivals aanraden. Meestal op grote festivals zijn er genoeg rokende vrouwen te zien en misschien kun je dan een beetje aan je trekken komen ;)

OP here, i'm afraid i have to bail for today, i might make another thread later, maybe i'll try suggesting threesome or try something online. thanks for the suggestion

Op ur a pussy. if u want to try something just say it otherwise keep fucking her alone

ja idd op festivals, gigs zie ik er genoeg maar mijn fetish id tijdens het neuken, niet dat het een noodzaak is, van al de vriendinnen en one night stands zijn er te weinig die gewoon al rookten en dan tijdens maar een stuk of 4

vanwaar ben jij?

thread is dad bye, op is not a cuck just a faggot.

she takes his hgh or test and brings it back to you where you then androgynaly mix it with your own and then have her produce more using her glans. its some slave tier roman capitalist shit.

wut?

what have you been smoking ?

love the tattoos. nothing screams HEY LOOK AT ME I NEED ATTENTION or i was abused/molested like this nasty bitches tats. god id hate to see what u look like op

i agree she probably has alot of issues but she is hot as fuck. he probably has to look atleast decent. you're probably alot worse looking than either of them

A. Stop reposting
B. Take testosterone meds so you can treat your hot gf correctly

OP is gone, he just wanted to hear some fantasies nothing more. she's hot though

Add me on kik if you want to swap wife/gf pics, - swapuk