Sup Forums I need help, I think I just accidentally sexually assaulted my friend. Greentext incoming...

Sup Forums I need help, I think I just accidentally sexually assaulted my friend. Greentext incoming. Sorry I didn't have it pretyped.

Just identify as a conservative. Then you are forgiven for whatever

You tripped and landed with dick in her pussy?

> be me
>at female friends house
>we frequently cuddle and sleep next to each other
>she tells me she really likes me around and she can be comfortable with me

this means something because guys constantly hit on her and I see her always shy away from hugs and friend zoning kids but she always hugs me and loves being affectionate
>anyways
>lay next to her like usual
>high as shit
>she gets tired and asks if she can take off undies
>she likes to sleep with just shorts
>sure idc

>i start playing with her hair and rubbing her back
>she falls asleep
>i try to sleep
>she keeps moving and moaning in her sleep so I can't sleep
>decide fuck it and give her a full massage to be nice

k

I don't fully understand why you're giving her a massage but okay

>that happened

hurry up :,c

>rubbing her back
>bra is in the way so I lift her shirt up a bit and unhook it but leave it on her and everything
>rub her back for a while
>shes digging it and isn't moving so much anymore
>very relaxed
>move to legs and inner thighs
>test the waters with booty
>assume she's conscious enough to say something or move if she's uncomfortable
>everythings good
>continue rubbing her body for a while
>finish up and slide up next to her and pull her close
>go to sleep

Then I woke up and left later. But when she woke up she said
>user how long did I sleep
>Idk
>you were awake? Omg sorry
>Yeah it's cool though.
>what did you do while I slept?
>Nothing...?

But I got home and she texted me. Apparently didn't know her bra came off, and her shorts were messed up.
She said
>im so glad I can be comfortable around you
>ive had guys like touch my but and stuff while I was sleeping and I didn't know until they accidentally pulled my hair and I woke up to them groping me.

I just avoided saying anything and said I was going to bed.

I thought she was okay with it guys. Its not like I was finger blasting her or anything.
I don't know what to do. She obviously is suspicious. I feel like she knows and wants me to fess up.

What do? I want to make things okay. I really like her and she's important to me. I'm a neet and she's one of my only friends, definitely the closest one m

...and? that's all?

also I told her her I moved her bra to massage her back and she said "oh that's why my body feels nice. Thanks user!"

And she has a bf that lives an hour away desu. That's why I never really make any real moves or anything.

Buy her a new toy, and tell her she gets "one free rape".

u retard fucked her while she was asleep?! gj bro gj...especially cause your story sounds like it would be no problem at all to get free pussy...

You just gave her a massage, quit stressing out for nothing, if anything you can admit it, it's not like you were molesting her. If she happens to ask again about it just tell her that she looked pretty uncomfortable so you gave her a back massage.

Smh people under 18 these days really don't know how to deal with anything and starts thinking they'll go to jail just for breathing.

are u 12?! wtf is this story? do you have feelings for her?

Kek no, she's just a friend.
She's the only reason I really leave the house really and I don't want to fuck this up or be labeled as a rapist by my town.

u like her lul

You literally didn't do anything wrong and she's not even suspecting you of having done anything wrong, what are you bothered about?

This is really fucking stupid.

It sounds like you're fine. You told her the truth, she said 'neat, thanks.' Relax and keep living your life.

Also, it seems like you definitely like her. That's fine. Don't stress over it. But also don't hurt yourself by spending all your time with her and refusing to acknowledge your own feelings.

Thanks anonymous.
I just got freaked out because ig I do like her a little and I'm nervous about fucking this up.

reply with

"I like butts"

you'll get laid

>we frequently cuddle and sleep next to each other
>she tells me she really likes me around and she can be comfortable with me
>anyways
>lay next to her like usual
>high as shit
>she likes to sleep with just shorts
>sure idc

>i start playing with her hair and rubbing her back
>she falls asleep

WHAT A CUCK. You have girl undressing right in front of you and using you as a snuggle cuck that isn't allowed to fuck her. Top fucking kek.

Not op but she's still wearing shorts calm down fam, op does sound like a cuck for other things he said though.

Well fuck me then. I just assumed I was friendzoned and not to think too much about it. I'm okay with having friends, I'm not really the dating type.

>Not op but she's still wearing shorts calm down fam

She presumably got naked right in front of him and then put her shorts back on and then used him as a human body pillow that isn't under any circumstances supposed to touch or grope her.

What kind of woman just strips down naked and hops in bed with multiple dudes that aren't allowed to fuck her?

Apparently she does this with other dudes, too. Either she is desperate for some cock and has a "getting groped while pretending to be asleep" fetish or OP is so emasculated that she looks at him as if he's just a puppy.

First, off yes you did sexually assault her. She was asleep and thus incapable of giving you consent. That's the definition of sexual assault.

Secondly, what sort of beta cuck lies in bed cuddling a girl they aren't dating? State your fucking intention that your interested with a girl and then actually fuck her, instead of hanging around like some sort of castrated cuddle-bunny.

For fuck sake. And betas wonder why they've been friend-zoned.

I feel you. You're going to be fine.

Just don't let her take advantage of you. If you're not getting enough out of your relationship from her to be worth the trouble, cut things off. It will a) be healthy for you and b) make her want you because she perceives you as something she can't have.

Can't be the friendzone if she has a boyfriend, a beta sounding fag trying to hook up with a girl that has a bf just looks like a sad display, and he will never succeed.

I'm sure you aren't actually trying to smash, but here's a heads up at least.

just come clean

She probably went in a different room or something, OP did make it seem their relationship wouldn't go that far. You're just goin crazy for nothing