Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

My brother got out of prison 2 years ago for molesting some girls (he only touched them no rape) and has been off drugs and gotten a job since his release.

My daughter is now 8 and he wants to babysit, we have talked about it and he says he's over his old ways and barely looks at cp anymore and just wants to be a good uncle and take care of his niece when I want to go out with my wife.

Should I give him a chance to prove himself? The kids like him and everything is pretty normal these days, I don't want to shut down my brother for past actions he has paid for and I would love some alone time from the kids

what do?

pic related, it's my daughter

>barely
keyword right there op

Please don't feed the troll guys this is low quality b8.

No, do not trust him. This is exactly how it happens.

It shouldn't even be something you consider, talk about, let alone have you be convinced of this.

Tell him to do some thing else with his time and to never bring it up again.

GR8 B8 M8, I R8 8/8!

There was the same exact fucking thread a while ago. Bait

he sounds like a wonderful man, you should send your kids on holiday with him

You know exactly what kind of replies you are going to get in here. Those are your kids and it's your job to keep them safe. I know he's your brother but he has done some things, how can it even cross your mind to let him watch them,yes I know you love your brother but he is looking for away to get back into his old habits without getting in trouble and children are easily manipulated, it happened to me in two occasions when I was younger (I'm a guy) and it was always someone close or related to the family, it honestly fucked my way of thinking. Please reconsider

>barely looks at cp anymore

could we have moar pics of your daughter?

>copypasta that's been on Sup Forums numerous times but fags still believe it

WOW, IT'S THE SAME EXACT THREAD AS A HUNDRED TIMES BEFORE!!!!

WHAT'S THE POINT?

Post more pics of your daughter, and we'll see if we can help you.

>You know exactly what kind of replies you are going to get in here. Those are your kids and it's your job to keep them safe. I know he's your brother but he has done some things, how can it even cross your mind to let him watch them,yes I know you love your brother but he is looking for away to get back into his old habits without getting in trouble and children are easily manipulated, it happened to me in two occasions when I was younger (I'm a guy) and it was always someone close or related to the family, it honestly fucked my way of thinking. Please reconsider

>he's over his old ways and barely looks at cp anymore
>barely looks at cp anymore
>Should I give him a chance to prove himself?
yeah, sounds reasonable

And by the way...
I wonder, putting up a hidden cam to check on your brother... would that be considered production of cp by law enforcement?

crappy bait
repost from last week

Get the fuck out.

THIS COPYPASTA APPEARED LAST MONTH AROUND THE SAME DATE (4/09/2017)

BAITBAITBAITBAITBAITBAITBAITBAITBAIT

Barely looks at cp anymore
Barely looks at cp
Looks at cp
At cp
Cp

He's Right

>barely
Good hell, man

Mods

Hahaha you got molested! Faggot!

>me too, though

Never seen this thread more than 4 times. Great job op.