QUICK you have 1 minute to prove you're a free American

QUICK you have 1 minute to prove you're a free American

>not so fast Eurocucks

I voted for Trump

Hola, ese!

>free
>american

Until politicians can figure out how to say "Shall not be infringed," none of us are "free."

I washed down my KFC with a Bud Lite

Also,
>loading magazins HK style

I saw it.

I voted for a qualified woman rather then a racist, xenophobic, mentally ill, narcissistic, dangerous, impulsive manchild.

:3

i hate evil SHIT like ISLAM

>Proud American
>German gun

I hate Trump. I own guns. My girlfriend is a cunt.

>proud american
>able to own any fucking gun I damn well please

FTFY

That bullet in the pistol mag is backwards

I have guns, voted for Trump and want the government to deport muslims and mexicans

Google "loading magazines HK style"

Sure thing, Mohammed.

I carry a p226 and a Microtech Ultratech.

Am I America?

Have had family in the US since the 1640's. The best way to prove I'm American is to say I think Donald Trump's beliefs are incredibly un-American.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."

Yes but do you honestly ever use that multitool to justify it?

You also need to upgrade your watch.

>"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."

Funny. I didn't see that anywhere in the constitution.

I can't figure out how that holster thing works. Why are the hooks on the outside? Does it go inside your belt?

I do use the multitool quite a lot for he pliers, the Phillips head and politely using a knife when I'm in company that would be scared of an OTF automatic knife.

And yes, I do need to upgrade the watch. I have a few G-shocks, but need to into a nicer casual watch.

That's because it's on the base of the statue of liberty you nazi.

I hope the picture clarfies for you.

The Alien gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 is designed to go inside the waistband, but retain the ability to tuck in a shirt around it. You can secure your shirt behind the belt clips, because they only attach to the base at the bottom.

Yeah... So? We are supposed to just let anyone who wants in, in or something? Explain yourself, you globalist.

We're the greatest county on earth, we can handle taking in refugees. The refugees who's commit crazy crimes should be imprisoned or deported. Also we rely on other countries for a lot of our goods and being an isolationist country has never been beneficial in recent history. maybe if we didn't spend so much money on tanks and shit we could make college cheaper so dumb fucks like you would have a better chance of going and not voting for trump.

thread failed almost as hard as america failed

nice fake knife bitch

>less then 50% white
nice try nigger, back to the kotton field you go

I though conservatives hated gay fuckfests

Is it hard to believe someone has a few hundred more dollars than you?

ITT: Paranoid retards who chose the wrong guns and brag about it

>kotton
>do you even spell.jpg

Who are you calling a nigger, nigger

Aren't you adorable.

*Laughs in redneck*

>No Compromise

Does this count?

I use one of these to transport goods not run over French people.

What's with the 17th airborne on the handle?

>american
>free

I doubt it takes less than 1 min for any trumpcuck to prove anything

I'm a free American because I form my own fucking opinions and dont listen to the media

That doesn't make you free. That makes you retarded. We all know you don't just form your own opinions. You form your own facts too, don't you?
>taking pride in not paying attention

meanwhile your government wiretaps you and gives your tax $ to jews and terrorists

Bought an AR last week

no u didnt

It's the company logo for Microtech - a knife manufacturer that specializes in high-end OTF switchblades and specialty blades.

I don't let the media tell me what opinions I should have. I understand what the media says isn't always fact. If you think media=fact then you are the retard.

Regan and bush regan and bush these are the name that grant me the kush

still in the box, cunt

Burritos, tacos, 5 de mayo ese, yo soy a new american papi

I'm not saying the media = fact. In the US, it's usually not.
I'm saying that not paying attention to it anyway is fucking stupid. Just as stupid as forming opinions based on the complete opposite of what the media is saying. You know, like all these fucking Sandy Hook deniers. Retards.

what deck u playing fam?

God save the Queen
The fascist regime.
They made you a moron
Potential H-bomb

>not buying a gun home made in the USA by an American company
>supporting Yuropoors

Might as well move to Russia m8, you're already half a communist.

Americ-anus, America is the whole fucking continent you moron

>buys smith&wesson

dude we have the same guns.

I have a M&P 15 sport 2 and a cz P 09

Se habla espaƱol

I have an AR-15

Nothing more american than a chicano without papers

>doesn't even post photo of superior weapon

I have 75k in medical bills for one visit.

Found the insecure white trash.

'Mericano, mariconazo

Do I even need to? Smith & Wesson is a joke that writes itself.

Taxation is theft

lol don't worry, after jumping through the hoops to be put on disability, once you are on for 24 months you qualify for medicare. And the premiums go up and up every year. So don't worry dude your safe

Fuck off, retard.

Fucking your sister, shooting empty bottles, paying more for your car than for your education and eating yourself to death.. the real american style

Modern
B&W Tokens

We gettin hella sp00ky

I own guns and understand that steak should be still bleeding when eaten

lol can agree on that one man, sandy hook deniers are dreaming. not saying i dont listen to the media as in read it/watch, i just take it as a grain of whatever sized salt.

show me your meme guns desu

Dropped my big Mac in the shower this morning after beating my meat to trump's fat folds

Thanks. Who knew a car accident would not only rekt my car but rekt my life

Too many movies have these fellas thinking they have some value to somebody outside their shitty country... you sad sad people, with that sad sad delusion of being free

Wowee we got ourselves a Newfag

thats a pretty useless looking knife

The best part is that trump wants to fuck medicare in the ass which is already lackluster enough

A country of niggers, rednecks and hispanics, nothing great about it

I voted for Sanders.

Hello

No. Smith & Wesson is some Hi-Point level memery.

This little nigga is murian alright

Hi I just want to be able to go the doctor without going broke, breathe clean air and drink clean water while my government keeps wanting to give me a gun I don't want and my support for pointless wars I don't want my friends to die in.

Oh and I would like a job please that pays me a livable wage. Hey, maybe if we got time I'll get a decent education at some point but I'm not holding my breath for that one.

Oh, oh and I'd like to stop being blamed for the world's problems... since well I haven't been on this planet long enough to cause them

I can't. I live in a better (in every way) country instead.

Colonel Sanders? u a nigga?

>When a nigger shoots me, I end up in debt after spending hundreds of thousands on medical bills

Oh wait, euro fag here. At least if the muslimes stab me with a kebab, my life isnt ruined.

this

>compare S&W to Hipoint
>hasnoguns fag confirmed

>American
>Free
Pick one.

>t. assmad liberal scum

Which one?

But you know, free healthcare is against what the bible teaches, even though that's exactly what Jesus provided.

Americans are kind of a human zoo to the eyes of the world, you're nothing but some weird reality show where we're all watching your decadence while laughing at your pathetic existences