Sup Sup Forums just got a call from my dad who told me that I'm not doing enough and that I'm a failure at 19...

Sup Sup Forums just got a call from my dad who told me that I'm not doing enough and that I'm a failure at 19. How's your night going? Also, feels thread.

Well i just had to break the news to my son that he's just an utter failure, poor kid is probably autistic. He just isnt doing as much as he's supposed to be doing, he's way behind his peers and well on the path to being a neet. I dont know what to do man.

Same here.

what qualities are you guys speaking of? I feel like a bit of a failure because I have acne, am 20 y/o virgin, never even kissed a girl. but at the same time I have a decent normie friend group and am doing well in college so I feel I will get a decent job and move out

(OP here) Currently working as a coffee roaster and trying to start my own business. As well as save up money to travel the world.

(still OP) I might just leave at this point and say fuck it. You guys think I can manage a few months on 4k travelling?

that sounds bold. my parents think i'm a failure too despite profession accomplishments

This girl I ghosted a while ago has been texting me non stop the past 24 hours. We used to be good friends and shared many great times together. Weve gone to third base together but never really fucked. I got too attached to her and that's what fucked up our friendship/relationship in the end. I've moved past that. Should I ask her to come over to "talk"

it had me so uplifted

Be glad that he cares and is on your case. My friend is lazy and doesn't give a shit that her 35 year old son sleeps during the day, plays video games and posts on Twitter in the evening and then stocks grocery store shelves at night.

Call him and tell him that you have made a decision of been responsible of been a man, that you will join the Syrian Army of Assad so you can kill all those terrorists.
say I will make you proud OscarMike Out.
then hangup.

I'd say go for it man. Depends on how you think she feels. If she wants more then yes.

That's the thing I don't know if she does. Like i keep getting paragraph's from her saying shell do anything to get me back, just to be on good terms. I just don't want it to be a waste of time but fuck it right what do I got to lose? If she isn't receptive I can just ghost her ass again.

im 25 and a failure but im doing good anyway

your dad is a miserable fuck and hes taking it out on you. you still probably are a fucking piece of shit and should knock it off.

It could be worse, you could be me , im the real human failure in there

thats nowhere near close to being a failure, trust me.

Thank you man. I really appreciate that.

You might need to improve your self-discipline. Maybe you need some discipline in general. Either way, your dad is wrong. You are not a failure.