Need some advice Sup Forumsros. Story is short but need input

Need some advice Sup Forumsros. Story is short but need input.
>>Read wife's texts and see she's been texting some guy she knows
>>Guys is rich older dude
>>Dude says he wants to be her sugar daddy
>>Asks if "thats so wrong"
>>She replies "no"
>>Dont know if they've fucked
>>Wife and I are young and she hasn't said anything

What do?

OP here. Will monitor thread as much as possible. Wife is awake.

Shameless self bumps. I'd post pics but phone is new

Idk OP probably should enjoy that pussy while it lasts

let him fuck her just as long as she's sharing that money with you lol

Why on Earth ask people on a Bavarian yodelling board?

Post nudes of wife before advice

Wish I could. Havent got any in a couple weeks now. Thats what has me wondering. Not sure if I should confront her about it or see what happens. Either she does it, tells me, and we get paid. Or she does it and doesn't tell me, and I essentially get cuckolded. Which I will not stand for.

Most of its shit, but you get a gem every once and a while. Plus I couldnt bring this up to my friends

you sound incredibly beta.

obviously you put her ass on the street and move on with your life, she doesn't deserve your love.

> >>

Just you catching her saying that shit is cheating in my eyes. Even if shes just trying to get loaded shes doing it without you. Kick that gold digging slut to the curb. Nothing you do at this point will fix things. Accept and move on. Lifes a bitch sometimes.

See this is the gem I'm talking about. Ive been cheated on several times in the past, and I've told all those cunts to kick rocks. But we're very open when it comes to sex, but she hasn't said much more than about him flirting.

It's been years since I've posted

> Ive been cheated on several times in the past

lol ok dude you realize if this is a regular occurrence then it's more than likely your own fault?

either kick her to the curb or accept your life as a true cuck.

>>>>>>>>>>my wife
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pic is thumbnail

I realized my mistake was dating self entitled sluts. My wife works hard and loves me unconditionally. If it turns into a cock situation, the bitch can pick her shit off the front lawn.

>My wife works hard and loves me unconditionally

>my wife works hard
Yeah works the old rich guy pretty hard huh

>loves me unconditionally
sounds like it

listen to me now. save up all your evidence that she cheated and surprise her with the divorce. some cock sucker will prob pay her legal fees so make sure you build a good case first. dont be afraid to let it get ugly. let her make an ass of herself. but seriously get out of the relationship.

Are you talking like forwarding messages off her phone and shit

Kill him (get as much money as you can beforehand and donate it to a worthy cause)

Kill her (post nudes before though)

Kill yourself (live stream optional)

Profit????

Why where you reading her texts?

He was in the kitchen kek

take a picture of her phone with your phone or forward the messages. write down everything. gather every bit of evidence of cheating that you can. also start hiding your money. invest it in something that you can sell later like silver or gold.

tits or gtfo bitch

What's that got to do with going through other people's shit?

Because she was being weird with her phone. Hiding it from view, deleting messages, shit like that.

Well, the bad news is that you're going to probably need a divorce.

The good news is that if it goes to trial you're going to have evidence on the record that your soon to be ex is a prostitute and that her "sugar daddy" is a panderer, so you have some leverage there. They won't want that splashed around publicly so they'll play ball with your demands.

I'd let him fill up her bank accounts and give her "gifts", then demand those "gifts" for your silence in not implicating them in a crime and smearing their reputation.

Depends on what state you live in, but in california we have no fault divorce. Even if you can prove she was cheating it doesnt matter. You still end up splitting assets equally. If you dont want to share start looking for things to document that make her look like a terrible human being. Anything that would make a judge want to help you out for all the undue hardship she has caused.

1: is this picture for ants?
2is this man older as in "grey hair and frail" or "buff and has connections"
3:is pic of wife
4:if you find out they have fucked listen to this user 5: see if you can find out were sugar daddy guy lives and secretly put a tracker in her car.

So how long has morales kept your virginity intact ?

bump im interested