Why do atheists love Muslims but hate Christians?

Why do atheists love Muslims but hate Christians?

Why do Christians love Muslims but hate Atheists?

Because atheists have a cuck-fantasy, they crave arab cock

Catholics worship multiple people, so they are pagans.

Doublethinking and western-hate.

I like that rare flag you got their hommie. I'm an atheist and I respect western civilizations Christian history and despise all things muslim. My anecdotal experience just destroyed your argument.

Because they are rebelling against their parents.

Do you think those three middle eastern atheists who haven't been beheaded yet are more upset with christianity or islam?

Why aren't you frozen?

Because "Atheists" are just a subcategory of Jew controlled cultural marxists whose primary ideological goal is the dilution and destruction of the European race. They don't really care about religion.

Atheists are 99.5% Leftists.

I'm an atheist and I hate muzzies. Christians are aight.

I won't deny that atheism correlates with leftism though.

Nobody loves muslims, this thread is a shitpost, you are a bad OP.

Atheists are cucks. They hate Catholics. Yes, I said catholic. That's the only true form of Christianity.

I hate Muslims and I love Christianity.
I don't love Christians, though, most of them are massive cucks these days, sadly.

And your country is based upon a lie.

>your daily slide thread

Cant I despise both?

And you retards call atheists fedoracore.

I dislike Muslims much more than Christians. I'm the only atheist that I know that isn't a cuck towards Islam and the only one I know that's closer to the right. I despise the fedora tipping commies that are so prominent in my area

I hate sandniggers

Atheists reject all religions.
When one loves Muslims, he is an absolute idiot.

Don't bully greenland-chan you faggot

Atheists in my country tend to hate every religion equally. They're mostly metal-listening edgelords.

yesterday was Aland today greenland.proxyfag with the b-tier bait thread again
Sage and ignore.

As a Christian, I divide Atheists into three groups: The first is the edgy gamer 13 year old euphoric who makes "dank memes can't melt steel beams" and "flying spaghetti monster take that jokes. Generally, they support Bernie Sanders and defend Muslims because of diversity. From the ones I knew in my childhood, they would convert to Buddhism if forced to choose a religion. The second is the type of Atheist that is usually politically centrist and has actually studied Atheism and other religions. They have a scholarly book about Atheism, next to it a Bible and a Quran. The third group is the biggest, and it's just people who don't care. They don't care about whether or not god exists, as they have other philosophical priorities in life.

I dont?

That's just wrong. I'm an atheist and I sure as hell do not prefer muslims. On average muslim cultures are way behind of christian cultures in terms of advancement.

I am to some degree leftist and I do want equality for gays and women and so on but I do have a brain. I realise that muslims views are as far from mine as is possible so I don't want them here. I want to have an advanced culture and muslims are against that.

Oh and by the way, highly intelligent people are more likely to be liberal than conservative. Food for thought, you conservative cunts.

Are you actually in greenland? If so are you an eskimo or a tourist? I'm actually curious. I've never seen anyone from greenland on here.

Anyway as for the substance of your question
/fedora/ here
I hate Muslims way more than I dislike christians. Christians are just annoying with their sanctimoniousness and their belief that they are the guardians of public morality. They don't fucking blow themselves (and others) up like Muslims do.

Shouldn't you be kissing Achmed's feet?

Im an atheist an i hate both

Nice generalization

>tfw your post kills the thread

What about the fascists who think that the axioms of mathematics are far greater than any anthropomorphic conception of divinity? I can't be the only one....

Most atheists live in countries where they have to deal with Christian bullshit instead of Muslim bullshit. I think you can trust that we dislike both retarded ideologies equally.

They still think Muslims are a race.

This post reminds me of SJWs using "big words" to feign intellectualism
>Understanding the concepts of perceived whiteness within a framework of multiple intersectional feminisms in the context of social, political, economic, and gender studies.

They're cucks, the worst cucks. They recognise that Christianity can have a dampening effect on scientific and cultural progress but fail to realize that Islam is even more destructive, regressive even.

They're not actually atheists, they're just agnostics who hate Christ.

I totally agree with what dawkins is saying here

If you love Islam, you're not an atheist or a liberal.

What we should be asking is, why do so many Sup Forums kids keep shilling for Islam just because it treats women like shit?

Why do you spout this shit? It is not accurate?

Even all the most famous atheists are against islam. Dawkins, Harris, Hitchens (was)..

Because they love women more than they hate Islam.

The most famous Atheists are, rightly. Pop Atheists in the liberal communities absolutely are not.

It's highly philosophical and difficult to explain, but I will attempt to do so as sufficiently as possible.

There are two 'churches' of religious memes in human history.

1. The churches of 'grace'.
and
2. The churches of 'works'.

Now the churches of 'works' enjoy the benefit of giving you rules and condemning you to hell for not following them.

Whereas the churches of 'grace' enjoy the benefit of presenting you with celebrities and condemning you to hell for not accepting them.

I assure you, while the intricacies of disagreement between the two schools are both vast and profound, this explanation remains the most succinct articulation of the dichotomy between the two dominant schools of religious thought since Jesus may or may not have existed.

we, or at least I hate Muslims. the problem is that many atheists have been focusing on Christianity, something that very often slows scientific progress, and not Islam, an inherently destructive and evil religion. now, why we have been focusing on Christianity i cannot tell you. i just dont know why. maybe its because Christians have been the target for so long, its hard to shift our focus as a group, or atheism as a whole is just filled with cucks and i never noticed. honestly, with the introduction of atheism+, the second one would not surprise me at all.

Huh, that's a cool edit, even tried to do shadows.

>Implying the pope is not atheist

>implying that if Christfags ever got off their knees and started a mass movement to eradicate Islam from the face of the Earth I wouldn't *wink wink* find Jesus.

I think I know why it is. Christians are way more populous in western countries so most of the problems have been caused by them. It was the creationists who wanted creationism taught in schools alongside evolution as equal ideas. That, rigthfully, sparked a lot of hatred among many atheists including myself.

two

>Outspoken prominent atheist
>Denounces Islam every chance he gets

Same with most other prominent atheists.

Well that's just it.

In academia the narrative places white Christian males as the oppressive force that victimizes everyone around them.

Since, in their little microcosm of reality, that's (more or less) true, they see a mass immigration of Muslims as a kind of "payback" for all the shit they find themselves putting up with because Christians are ragging on their gay and transgender friends.

why do you have to worry about christfag bullshit?
you already got everything or do you want to have legal public gay sex

This. These Deus Vult faggots are thoroughly disconnected from reality.

We hate both
Btw where is that flag from?

greenland, phonefag

I'm an atheist and I hate both

Meh this was years ago now most have finally realized even if they dont dare to say it that islam is worse much worse than christianity today.

The nose

Ahaha, I-I-I was only pretending to be edgy!

They also advocate for open borders.

TFW HE FELL FOR THE 16GB MEME

>Why do atheists love Muslims but hate Christians?
They don't, none of the celebrity atheists ever said anything good about islam.
If anything it's a byword for a barbaric religion.