Islam thread

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim

Salam, brothers and sisters. Let's have an Islam thread.

Some sources and useful links:

>text of the Holy Qur'an with translation
oneummah.net/quran/

>how to do salat (prayer)
youtube.com/watch?v=hzRmpPGEb6Q

>Hadith of Bukhari, Muslim, etc
sunnah.com/

>recitation of the Qur'an, includes text and translations.
quranexplorer.com/quran/

bait

I'll put this in this thread, so non single muslim could write here anymore.

So long faggots.

OPEN FIRE!

I know quite a few Muslims, they are well adjusted really nice people. They get too much hate, it isn't deserved.

>Implying they didn't dig the shit out of the Grand Mosque to find an ancient plasma powered weapon, that Putin wants to take to Antarctica
there's a conspiracy for ya

>muslims
>human

yeah man, i also have quite a few black friends, so that means im not racist

both of us are not liars

t. Mustafa al Paki Mohammad

thanks crane

If nothing else, at least I thank the Spaniards for hamon serrano, that shit is fucking 10/10

just 1 question

How old was both the prophet and aisha when they had sex for the first time?

Jews are behind ISIS and the refugee crisis. Israel gives heavy weapons to Al Nusra in Syria. Their goal is to grow Wahhabi ideology in the minds of Muslims, while at the same time driving them to Europe- creating social tension to divide and conquer later.

What a fucktard. Those are "moderates". They're probably killing a supporter of Assad's brutal "regime".

I know a Gypsy and he's a very nice guy. He has a day job and he doesn't steal manhole covers.

Your time has come. Muslims in Europe will be driven out soon enough. Say your prayers for the last time, goatfucking roach.

I find it funny that all the terrorists who are armed by the west to destroy their country flew to the west to destroy it.

thanks crane

>wipes out and commits atrocities against entire religions within decades of Muhammad gaining power
>why does everyone hate us?

I wonder why you violent cunts

Guy looks like Joe Rogan

t. Religion of peace

I'm just waiting till Israel kills all of you

shlomo go away,

Is this thread Shi'a friendly?

>there are 1.6 billion people on planet Earth who think it is normal to pray to a giant black cube 5 times a day
I want off this ride.

Wrong children of Abraham. Sorry about your luck.

10/10 bait

Try jamon iberico next time, way better than serrano.

Daily reminder that both Christians and Jews are the enemy of men.

[5.51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

At least shia muslims are more interrested in keeping their Allah Ackbar'ing in the ME rather than converting the world.
Doesn't change the fact that they're muslims.