Nationalist Music Thread

Anyone love nationalistic European music? I'd say I listen to it 60% of the time. I used to list to nothing but metal, but that has changed. Post your favorite nationalistic music.

I imagine driving the Muslims out of Europe when I listen to the following, especially the last 40 seconds:
>youtube.com/watch?v=UsXyJFcJBjw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JmzixU9OzI
youtube.com/watch?v=yf4zgfUqPpI
youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

disguised cringe thread I see, nice one haha

This is not a disguised 'cringe thread,' Achmed.

It is now whether you like it or not, Shekelberg Goldstein.

lmao

It's called classical Western music. Anything from Bingen to Dvorak.

>I imagine driving You the Muslims out of Europe when I listen to the following, especially the last 40 seconds:
Do you also fantasize about blasting Cradle of Filth when Mommy interrupts your neo-pagan rituals to make you go to church. You're probably a non-white European anyway.

That's fair.

Regarding Dvorak - Wood Dove from 9:53 has a wonderful little 'movement.' Sounds like a waltz. I heard it today on the radio.

You will not prevail, Jew Goldstein.

I think we all know who the actual jew is here

I'm a part of the European diaspora - in America, which is an extension of Europe. Or was an extension of Europe. European blood, European culture.

Also, I am Catholic, which is a bit pagan. I don't rebel much against my parents, frankly.

>I'm a mongrel shitskin
Good to know. The US isn't an extension of """""""""""""European culture""""""""""""" it's an extension of Anglo culture. There's a reason why the most uniquely American philosophical movement rejected Descartes you uncultured faggot.

>Implying that Anglo culture isn't European culture
>implying the America's alleged rejection of Descartes proves America is not an extension of European people and European cultures

Whew, Achmed. Your presence is far too obvious. Be a little more discreet.

Anyway, someone post music.
>youtube.com/watch?v=1JmzixU9OzI

Anglo kultur was killed by the Norman conquest. You are referring to English culture, which is a branch of the Faustian tree that unites Western Europe. Read Spengler, you uncultured retard.

"European culture" doesn't exist. It's an invention of exiled Americans, nonwhite slavs from shitholes in Eastern Europe and other nonwhites in places like Greece and Italy which have been culturally irrelevant for centuries. European culture is culture for people with no nation. Anglo culture is a culture in Europe, it is not European culture. Pragmatists DID reject Descartes, and this goes to show that they differed greatly from Europeans on the continent. Why? Because they weren't part of a unified culture and intellectual tradition. You're a mongrel, an exile, and you'll never have an identity that isn't spooked to shit.

>Implying that European peoples have never recognized that European nations - especially Western European nations - have a relatively close relation to one another
>Implying that the ruling classes of Europe - the culture producers - occupied the highest levels of power and influence from Britain to Russia to Greece to Spain for hundreds of years

Next you're going to tell me that you're not White unless you have blue-eyes. Achmed, you're tactics are getting old.

European monarchy destroys what you said completely. All of Europe is mixed, and nationalism is a relatively new idea. There can certainly be recognized a general European culture, excluding eastern euros and Russians. During the medieval, western Europe was united by a Western Christendom, an ethical standard, chivalry, and art style, the Gothic. Your petty statism just reveals your historical and cultural illiteracy.

If an American is ethnically descended from Germanics, then he Germanic. There is no magic dirt that turns Americans into Indians.

>mfw Dvorak's Requiem

Also, European empiricism (Locke, Hume, etc.) rejected Descartes, who is a rationalist, you fucking retard. Wow. You are literally fucking retarded, and you don't even know fundamental distinctions in European philosophy. Holy shit. I'm not even exaggerating. You're a fucking retard.

That's another point. The biggest ethnic group in the United States is German. Then Irish. So, I'm not too sure what this fellow is talking about. British is up there, too.

That's the exception, not the rule. Well before the medieval period, it was recognized that different groups of people even within the same ethnicity had different cultures. Again: unified European ideology is for people who aren't part of any culture within Europe that has a proud history. Trying to unify people of several ethnicities under a single culture is globalist-tier Jewishness.
Amerilards aren't exclusively Germanic, they have slavs, Mediterraneans, and other low IQ races polluting their gene pool. Those groups did not significantly change the mainstream culture.
The philosophy of the continent around the time of the pragmatists largely embraced Descartes. I should have been more clear. It should also be noted that Locke, Hume and Berkeley all lived in the UK you dumb fuck.

>Implying empiricism's influence remained limited to Great Britain.

Absolutely fucking retarded, Varg Jr.

Let me just state that Eastern European nations are doing a far better job of maintaining their ethnic and cultural homogeneity than Western Europeans. Western European peoples are destroying themselves, and for some reason you think they're advancing European interests? You think they're carrying on the torch or Aryan (Indo-European) peoples and cultures? Right.

Also, one more thing, pan-European identity doesn't imply a 'unified European ideology.' 'Unified European ideology' is a manifestation of the European union. European nations must retain their ethic and cultural identity. But that is not possible right now. So, as in times of the past, they must unite, as many did against the Ottoman Empire when they formed the Holy League. We can't have singular European identities, because Western Europe wants to destroy Europe - and every single European nation - with immigration and centralization.

Western culture began with the medieval. The current West has nothing culturally to do with Rome in either their architectural form language, or even their morality. What you call globalism is the Faustian drive for infinity that led the West to conquer most of the world, not Jewishness. During the 17th century, hundreds of thousands of French Huguenots immigrated to Germany and assimilated. Slavs have assimilated into America quite well, seeing as that I never hear of Slavic crime gangs or rapists from American news.

Perhaps you should let go of your ideological view that the West should be a collection of weak petty states, and understand we all share a common race feeling and destiny.

Slavic Poland is at the heart of the EU resistance right now. It seeks to defend its ethnic and cultural identity from mass immigration and Muslims - while Nordics freely allow mass immigration and all of its consequences in their nations.

Again, this is Varg Jr.-tier.

A new race comprising of the following nations: Spain, Italy, Germany, France, England, and Scandinavia, would be an unstoppable world-historical force. Napoleon's dream must be made reality.

Only if Spanish and Italian particularism can balance the suicidal universalism of Germany, France, Scandinavia, and Europe.

poland stronk, except it's really more a french piece
youtube.com/watch?v=yf4zgfUqPpI

>that drum
i really love this song
youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA

Not Europe - England. I meant England.

The extended period of liberal thought throughout Europe can be attributed to American influence via the CIA, cultural and military occupation of Western Europe after World War II. Eastern Europe is less tainted due to being under Soviet influence and free from the USA's multiculturalism and consumerism.

F I N A L L Y

Posting music.

Anyway, Telemann was a great composer, and you should all check him out.

That's completely valid, actually.