You will never live in a small town of like 300 people where everyone knows you

>You will never live in a small town of like 300 people where everyone knows you

No thanks, it would be awkward as fuck knowing that I'm not a social guy and everybody will know that I'm a fuck up and a weirdo.

pretty depressing t.bh

>living in a town of 2k people
>don't even know who lives 4 houses either side

lol wut

Trust me, you don't want it.

small towns are absolutely shit. there is nothing to do. I'd kill to move out of my town into a city where there are restaurants, cinemas, people who you can relate to rather than farmers

I live in an even smaller village. Don't know most people though (and don't want to).

>Amerifats don't know what a village is

it's shit
t. villager

One in 300 will make a successful escape.
AMA

My father was born in a 2k people city, does it count?

A town of 300 wouldn't have a town center like that.

>have one embarassing drunken incident
>have to move out immediately
No thank you, 10,000 to 250,000 is the GOAT town or city size.

300 person town can't support what's on your pic related

I live in a 7k person town and it looks about like that

Comfy as fuck tbhfam

I honestly don't know why we do this. 300 people is obviously not a town yet the word village never gets thrown around here.

We've got lots of small towns. But a small town here has 80.000 people.

>American "villages"

My village has 100 inhabitants, i need to drive 15mn to find a fucking bakery, and 45mn to find a town with more than 50k inhabitants, it's comfy but I'm happy I've moved in a big city for my studies

>Small town
>300 people

Why Americans refuse to say "village"?

I grew up in a town with 3,000 people and I feel like I knew everyone. that was more from running into people you know all the time as opposed to actually knowing everyone though.

Oh, you know what I mean.

Do you want to try this OP?

What's the difference?
>t. Los Angeles

it's amazing. one of my best memories is plowing up a field with some friends and after we grilled up hotdogs n shit and just looked at all the people driving by. if we sat there long enough we would see everyone we knew. I miss those days

What is this?

Those are streetlights. Presumably they turn on at night.

What is this?

I live in a 3000 people town called Ures. It's meh.

They look like in pic related and like

Those are antennas, you know, to communicate with the mother ship.

Where in the country are you from?

Rustbelt here, it seems that most small towns here have been swallowed up by rampant drug use.

I remember doing a road trip through some back country roads and stopped at a 24 hour diner for a late dinner and all 3 of the waitresses had meth-mouth. Maybe 5 teeth between them all.

I grew up in a town of 50,000 and things have gotten so much worse over the last few years. I find cities of 200,000 to be a good size for me.

Does your town have a militia to guard the town from cartels?

>live in a ""town"" of 10000 citizens
>its only like 1000 persons under 25
>a lot of people I don't know know me
it kinda sucks

OP here. I'm from Los Angeles. Never spent more than a day in a small town.

Those are just little spires for decoration. I'm surprised you don't have them.

I live in a town with 1700 people, surrounded by 23 villages with a population range of 10-600... Beyond the circle of villages there are mountains, so we’re quite isolated.

Everyone knows each other. A circlejerk of 5000 people.

Thats just ornamentation you retard.

>you barely have any traffic when driving
>the streets barely have pedestrians most days
th
you dont need a tiny town under 15000 citizens to have that.

Well one of MY best memories is plowing your mom with some friends and after we grilled up hotdogs n shit and just looked at all the people stopping by. if we sat there long enough we would see everyone we knew. I miss those days

pic related