Quick, Sup Forums, post your local architecture

Quick, Sup Forums, post your local architecture.

This is the Empress Hotel in Victoria, BC, Canada.
The ivy has been removed by it's new owners but it's still nice.
In Canada the Canadian-Pacific Railway built these grand hotels at their major stops to encourage tourism and make traveling more luxurious, some of the more famous ones are in Quebec. People flock here for their tea room but it can be a pain getting in.

Here it is sometime between 1920 and 1940 before the Harbour was built up as a pedestrian area.

And then if you were to turn around from where this photo was taken you'd see the provincial legislature.
It has a statue of Queen Victoria and a Great War Memorial/Cenotaph that's not included in this photo;

Jelly.

For what purpose

Turin city center

That commie block behind it

Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber.

been there, its nice

Ya it's shit. They're slowly tearing all of them down and replacing them with modern buildings, for what it's worth. There's a city ordinance that buildings cannot exceed a certain amount of stories but it's being repealed since we can't expand outwards anymore.

These are the promotion towers of the Ruhrgebiet.

We wuz miners n shiet

>replacing them
>with modern buildings

Barely an improvement.

I don't disagree but look at it this way:
Would you rather have Gommie Blocks and Brutalism or modern glass buildings lots of greenery?

Literally the ugliest region of Germany. Never go there guys if you come to visit.

This castle is like three streets behind my house.

local church is breddy nice tbqh

some school next to the highway

I still don't know what this building is. I thought it's the city hall until I discovered that there's another building actually bearing the name city hall

It's like asking if you'd rather eat mud or sand.

I prefer to think of it as eating chocolate flavoured shit or shit flavoured chocolate. It's shit either way.

>Can't expand outwards
All the land up the Gowlland Tod can be built on. Also the land from Goldstream to Leechtown to Shawnigan lake

>Encroaching on the provincial parks
>While Mayor Moonbeam is in office
When she's out of office of course. This wouldn't even be an issue if everyone here didn't have the NIMBY mentality. People bitch about the planes flying out of NAS Whidbey every year. Someone called the Base Cmdr somehow and started bitching at him.

Besides that, Gold Stream, Gowlland, and Leechtown are all protected by Parks while Leechtown is mixed between privately owned and a protected water supply area.