steamcommunity.com/id/MeetTheSouthPaw/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/chifferobe
steamcommunity.com/id/pyrozylo
steamcommunity.com/id/sebalejandro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rich user won't come back cause people didn't leave him alone

Wait did he really say that

How did they get his steam?

Here's a bitcoin private key controlling $57 worth of bitcoin. To whoever claims it, buy something on steam with it or else your mother dies in her sleep tonight

5JcnSvkmxgcBnxx7EhpdEFPLUNZGSSmF6TTdUi1zTErc391ihSu

nice trips wish i knew how bitcoin worked

Beg threads are like a kid begging to his mom about the retarded games he doesn't need.

Get off Sup Forums you fucking 8 year old

Jokes on you Im 9

Poor college kid wanting Rainbow Six Siege so I can play with friends. Would love the complete edition but standard will work. Message me on Steam. steamcommunity.com/id/amurity/

Can't he just register a new account on Sup Forums?

Yes

He added one person then he vanished

why are you in every beg thread w/ the exact same copy pasta change the wording and maybe you will win something for once

:/

Because I've been trying to get this game all day, I'm really wanting it.

Would appreciate COD: Modern Warfare 2
steamcommunity.com/id/keemcunt/

Dragonfiredeluxe

I'd be pretty happy with anything thrown my way. I own a lot of decent smaller titles.

sorry faggots rich user isn't coming back. he's all out of money in his steam wallet.

huh

Have been trying to save for H1Z1: King of the hill

Finding it extremely difficult as a student, Please help :)

steamcommunity.com/id/KylesAnne/

nigr

are you guys real

I'd like to get Dragon's Dogma: dark arisen
Because a friend of mine is begging me to play it, I want to, but I'm saving up for something. I'd be great to get it!
steamcommunity.com/id/munettalion/

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201546686/

Can I have Playerunkown battlegrounds

What do you mean are you guys real?

check em

I buy games for some of you once and now I'm "rich user"

Oh well that is very nice of you user

Anyone who buys a game for someone here is automatically rich user.

begging for day of infamy. thank you very much in advance. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129829850

yeah guys you fucked it up
I aint never give you any more games you aggressive fags

only non fag here

Actually the dude who fucked it up was the one saying you were fake and stuff but i understand thank you for not being a faggot

steamcommunity.com/id/BumBobBiceps/ Just trying to get ghost recon wild lands and or MW2

you're not me you faglord

ha someone claimed it pretty quick last time I did that. It's kinda fun to put up something like that with even less explanation and see how long it takes for someone to figure it out, but since it's still not claimed and since it's a giving thread I'll spell out the steps

use a bitcoin client. The electrum client is quicker and has a built-in option for "sweeping" a private key under Wallet -> Private Key -> Sweep, which you would enter that private key into. That will take the bitcoin controlled by that private key and move it into your own wallet stored on your computer. You don't have to register an account anywhere or put your email address into anything, etc.

(You could also use the standard bitcoin core client, but you gotta fuck with the debug menu and then remember to manually send the coins from the address you just imported to yourself to get them somewhere no one else can still claim them from.)

Then when you buy something in steam, one of the payment options is bitcoin, and then you use the bitcoin client such as electrum to send the bitcoin to the address that steam tells you to

so far most of what has been begged for here goes on sale for 2.99 most summers. wait 2 months and get it then. no one wants to gift you a game for 30 dollars when it's 3 bucks on sale.

bumping. pls notice me richanon, luv u

could kind user pls buy me the game "everything"
i have a 20% off coupon i can gove you before hand aswell.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098834764

This is why rich fag left

understandable.

that is actually me.
You gifted it mod last night, remember?
You were talking about a german hitler film too

steamcommunity.com/id/Zobeth

anything on my wishlist. I'm no jew.

user, please consider my request :^(

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198339292229/wishlist someone please get me a game

Stop you're bot gonna get what you want if you beg like that

steamcommunity.com/id/BukkakeBreeze
I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

I'm dead lmao ill send you a random steam key.

Freaking amazing movie. #Unbreakable

>left
>mfw I'm here but no one believes me
I bet you'd believe if I bought a fucking game though

I tried i failed someone else will be lucky thanks anyways user

hi user, i just wanted to say thanks, i think i got this but the transaction is unconfirmed. did i get it after all? i'm ignorant as fuck about bitcoin.

do i have to do something to get this confirmed?

is that a joke of some sort

i believe you, you make an awfully convincing argument.

they don't deserve it.

No I believe you also should've never said you never left cause now everyone is gonna come after you asking for games

Okay actual richfag here!

First user tells me how the fuck should I form Poland as Krakow in Victoria II gets a game from his/her wishlist (30 bucks max tho)
And no fuckin youtube video or any copy pasta

:D

i think people who dont believe you are idiots especial since there has been proof and they also dont realize theres like 50 other people posting and shit

You are not me tho

Go on a crusade steamcommunity.com/id/BumBobBiceps/

hey, just want friends or something. Someone wanna throw me a friend request?

steamcommunity.com/id/216487649675/

political_decisions = {
form_polish_nation = {
potential = {
#is_greater_power = yes
primary_culture = polish
NOT = {
exists = POL
exists = PLC
}
}
allow = {
war = no
POL = {
all_core = {
OR = {
owned_by = THIS
owner = {
in_sphere = THIS
}
}
}
}
}

effect = {
prestige = 10
change_tag = POL
}

ai_will_do = {
factor = 1
}
}

}
go to base folder open folder called decisions, make a txt file called poland
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129829850

You need to control a decent amount of Polish cores before the decision becomes listed.

Looks like you or someone claimed it. You can see information about the address at
(remove space) blockchain.info/address/13oEq Pm9EuAaXhswa5uJNNAQyyEAJqi5Sc

Transactions take time to confirm. It usually happens in around 10 minutes. Until it confirms, there's a small chance that someone else could claim it and have their transaction confirm first, but it's pretty unlikely as most nodes give priority to earlier transactions.

or just stay poland-lithuania

Alternatively you can form Poland-Lithuania, release Poland and play as them.
Do you use any mods? As far as I can recall there are some which should let you form Poland or Congress Poland.

steamcommunity.com/id/MeetTheSouthPaw/wishlist
Please and thank you.

ok faggots, I'm the real GamingG, a.k.a. "rich user" (I'm not fucking rich but whatever), why are there are like 3 people arguing over who is the real me

I'm looking for Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2. It's $2.49 on sale right now. So not even a rich user, just someone not as poor as me. Also, it's number 2... I already have the first one. steamcommunity.com/id/chifferobe

If eithers of these help, Rainbow Six siege would be nice :D
steamcommunity.com/id/amurity/

you ever played vicky 2?

also, if i win, id like day of infamy or victoria 2 ( i love paradox games)

Thanks again user-kun

Its fucking me the "richanon" who gifted pubg
also me who you gifted last night vietnam rising storm 2 remember?
One day I give, one day I recieve

oh shit this sounds gay

victoria 2 is like literally the only paradox game i haven't played kek

Not sure but may I have Player Unknown battle gorunds

i actually think i did get it, you are one cool user, my wallet balance says 35 mBTC now. thanks a ton! now i gotta see what takes bitcoins.

steam does

yw

yeah im using HPM
And I understand that I have to attack Austria for core provinces, but fuckin Russia, or Prussia aint never wants to join my wars.

Did you activate it ?

I will give you Serious Sam 2, Nether, and Awesomenauts if you get me Rainbow six siege. Steam: amurity

sorry user, I dont want to cheat

I will give a $5 game to tits w/ time stamp

Hmm, I don't know whats up then, user, I can do some googling tho. Would you be willing to download other mods?

rich user here do you guys promise not to be niggers and wait your turn for your game?

steamcommunity.com/id/chifferobe
Kotor 2

yes...

He fucking tried !

"Krakow can only form Poland if it is both a Great Power and has control over all Polish cores. It is a very hard task to become a great power and even more so to free the remaining land" "If one releases Poland, one can consider to start sphering Kraków and take it out of Austrias sphere of influence. When that happens you declare war on Kraków to conquer it, when it's conquered go to politics screen and you will be able to release Poland with Krakow Included. Austria can just remove Krakow from its sphere and attack it."

Could the all powerful richanon bless thy humble soul with Player Unknown's Battlegrounds?

steamcommunity.com/id/pyrozylo

lold

I can confirm this is the real GamingG. I would recognize that musk anywhere.

"Simply put, Krakòw was never designed to actually form into Poland. I think you'd have to mod it a bit so that Krakòw gets cores on Polish territory via decision. That's what I would do. I've played a Krakòw game and it was a lot of fun. Another option is to convert the Krakòw province into a Polish province, and play as the Polish city-state."
You can release Poland from the Politics menu, but it ends the game, even if you select 'Play As', which I think sucks.

Beggingg for any kind user for:
Star wars Battlefront 2 or Splinter cell Conviction

steamcommunity.com/id/sebalejandro/

Would love a rich user to gift me either player unknowns battleground, or battlefield 3 on origin...

would love it if a richanon got me a victoria 2 key (it's $3 on G2A)

Yeh sure just add me or whatever I can wait steamcommunity.com/id/BumBobBiceps/