At least you live in Europe

At least you live in Europe

I want to live in Argentina

wish I could trade places with you at birth

Only geographically.

your insane lad, if you want to move you have plenty of countries to choose in Europe, all of them better than Argentina

I don't

nice pic, saved

Ignore him saying >at birth. But our childrens birth? Different matter.
You might think I'm memeing or proxy, but this pirata is coming for (You)r cunt.

wat, now that the brexit is confirmed?, literally why?

Nothing to do with Brexit mate, and God I wish we didn't have some dumb beef over some shitty islands.
I could show you A LOT of maps to back up what I'm "feeling" rn:
>soil erosion
>population (and population movements)
>water
That's pretty much all you need. If you're a race-autist add those maps, if you're argie, add some HDI maps, whatever. My logic is sound tho, I'm a rich, single white male.

Farming is the patricians choice anyway.

the dog did it.

but even if you're rich, why Argentina of all places?, why not Murica or Straya for example?

I thank Allah for this

At least you live in South America

I'm not rich lad, sorry if that came across crass. I just mean rich for my age, and objectively speaking, rich by Argie standards? My networth is about £250k, I'm still under 30.

New Zealand IS an option. I can go there on working holiday visa, set up any corp and I'm good to go.. Also they have no sneks. (Who are literally the devil imho.) They are right on the 'ring of fire' tho. I'm just not "feeling" it? A lot of this stuff is intuitive. That is the sensible option.

For US I would need nearly twice my capital, stake it all, and I'd be living in the belly of the beast still. If society does implode the way I think it might, fuck that. Even if I have some woodlands.

>literally the devil imho
>just not "feeling it"
>belly of the beast
topkek, I just want to state for the record reading that post back: I'm not actually mad. :3

well, just as an advice, you could come here as a tourist first (no, we'll not kill you nor beat you for being english), and if you like it and you feel like you would be comfy stay

I will be laddy. Rentisa visa will require some serious fiddling to make work, and I need to make sure you're going to stay true to your promise in brackets first, anyway :)

good then, remember to make a thread about it if you ever come

>want a job
>fancy the Argie accent
will i get robbed if i have pale skin?
Mamá Estado me da hospital gratis pero no me da "laburo"

>will I get robbed
Obviously, but it's just banter in their culture. Where's your sense of humour?

You're a failure because you fucking suck, not because you're from south america.

You'd be a failure in europe too.