Sup Forums i need date ideas, I'm a boring person and i don't know where to take this girl i've been seeing. halp

Sup Forums i need date ideas, I'm a boring person and i don't know where to take this girl i've been seeing. halp.

Mini golf

A date can be staying home and playing videogames

A date can be chilling in the park

A date could be litrally nothing

If this girl likes YOU user she won't care where you go or what you do. If she's pissed off that you're not doing something "fun" or "expensive" then she's using you

Figure it out Fry

Go exploring in whichever direction you please, comic convention, beach, crash a fancy party

There's a wonderful new search engine called Google. It's a great way to find information

good suggestion, i think they're closed on Sundays though.

That's the thing though, whenever we go do something it usually just ends up sitting somewhere. just talking. which isn't bad but i feel like I'm boring her. Am i thinking about it too much?

ITT user pretends to be seeing a girl

How old are you?
How old is she?

What do you two do for work/shcool?

How do you know her?

Post a pic of her (you can edit it in MS paint and change the file name so no one can reverse search her)

Take her to a dive bar and get drunk with her. That usually breaks the ice and lets both of you see how ugly it can get.

Take her to pound town.

Most likely because OP is on here and Is asking for girl advice he's underaged or atleast younger then 21

I'm 20, shes 18, we both work at the same place. that's how we met. just a shit wage slave job nothing special. no pics because i know too many people in this shit hole. shes a short cute Latina

>Mfw not 21

There's usually a dive bar that will serve underage people. Hell I remember enough of those when I was 17.

well you're kinda akward looking but you're not autistic or retarted looking

Tonight is sunday. Not much is gona be open other then the movies (plus nothing good is out to see)

You could take her to a bowling ally/arcade

Steak N Shake is open 24 hours

You could drive around listning to the radio and just chatting

you could take her to a bar (bad idea imho)

Honstly you're best bet is to ask her what she wants to do. When she tells you she dosn't care (because women are autistic) take her out to eat and then home for videa/netflix and chill

also how many dates have you been on? is she flirty with you? does she seem to want to touch you?

well i know i wont be a problem, I'm 6'4 with the facial hair and shit. i never get Id'd but she looks 12

Maybe in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

Hot

seriously post pics. We wana see what you're pulling OP

In Toronto. They're around if you look.

That picture isn't literally me, its some autistic faggot that posts on here a lot. all good ideas (not really the bar lol) i've been out with her twice. Haven't really done anything because at first i was honestly just hanging out but now i'm catching the feels
She doesn't really seem flirty or anything but I'm bad at picking up on shit like that

>leaf

KYS

Ah. How old is she?

Britbong actually. Just lived here since teens Amerifat.

Shes 18. but super short and looks young.

ill try to find some, no promises tho i don't trust you niggers.

Are you sure it's even a date

the previous ones? or the one im trying to go on tonight? honestly i wouldn't call the previous ones dates. just hanging out

Oh you dun fucking goofed OP

She dosn't even know you consider this a date. She probably has SOME romantic intrest in you but you need to make the first move.

Text her RIGHT NOW and say something along the lines of "Hey I know were hanging out agin but I'd like to go on a proper date"

This lets her know you've got ACTUAL intentions to act on your feelings but also gives you an out. If she says something like "I just wana be friends" you can back out of it without things getting Akward. Text that bitch and post results

I am not here to fuck you over OP. I genuinlly wana see you get some hot mexican puss puss but you're alot more autistic then I thought if you've hanged out with her twice without actually asking her out (and using the word date)

The one youre going on tonight

shit i should. but i didn't know if i wanted a relationship or a lady or anything. Honestly i still don't know... It's just nice to have someone to hang out with every once and s while you know?

refer to
not sure yet

well Im done

you've clearly got no idea what you want (or you're just nervous in that case grow some balls)

You get no benfit from having a female friend that you can't FUGGGG OP. I bet you almost anything you could probabaly smash tonight if you played your cards right

TEXT
HER

tell him about Sup Forums!

You're right user. Thank you, I'm typing it out right now

I told you guys

Take her to the cinco de mayo fair

a bit late for that ?

Sent it. will post reply

Oh snap Oh snap

Take her to Applebee's bitches always love Applebee's
-A guy who had every chick he ever wanted

well looks like the thread is gonna 404, no reply yet but thanks to everyone, especially

Make sure to creepshot every moment of it.
if not, you'll just have to deal with her fb/ig pics.

of course

Hey, hey, OP! Not so fast! Have you ever been on a date before in your life?

lol yeah plenty, why?

Find weed, do boring shit but high

Bump

You don't know anything that she would like to do?

I haven't really known her that long