Why aren't you pro antifa?

Why aren't you pro antifa?

because they're all faggots

they brake shit.. i dont want my shit broken

Cuz they're facists themselves. Prove me wrong.

Because I'm antifascist and don't support protestsors paid by George Soros

Because i'd never support a nigger's rights

Break*

They don't support free speech. Also because organizations that adhere to an ideology are inherently flawed. The world changes, and new information requires that views be changed. At the basic level ideologies are incompatible with a rational mind.

Literal media puppets. You all don't stand for democracy. Having been to a communist country before, communism does fuck all for the comman man. Also marx was a fucking moron. Have a nice day faggot.

So, what you're asserting as an absolute truth is... the impossibility of absolute truths.

Keep believing you're rational there, fedora tip.

What on Earth is Antifa? Literally the only time I ever hear of them is when Trumpdrones try to convince me that Democrats are terrorists.

When it comes to politics I can see how he is right.

nice trips

> They don't support free speech
Honestly, this. I am strongly liberal. I think everyone should have the right to be who they want to be. That means that people have the right to be massive assholes. The rhetoric and control that Trump uses and exerts is almost the same as they do.

I could be wrong. I'm open to the possibility. I could literally be wrong about everything, and I wouldn't know, because I would be wrong. The key though is that I'm aware I do not have all the answers, and neither does anyone else.

Thank you user.

we didn't win waaaa waaaaaa

Then you're a brain dead fuck wad.

What you're both basically saying is there is no such thing as the right way for people to live together. In other words, I'll come shoot you, rape your sister, enslave your mother and use your father as a cart horse and when someone says I shouldn't I can just say "new information has come to light which makes your perspective out of date, this is now perfectly acceptable behavior". And with your premise there is literally no rational argument to oppose me.

Theyre Democratic terrorists...

Find YouTube videos of their interactions with Trump supporters, they wear masks, hit people with bike locks, and honk airhorns to LITERALLY IMPEDE FREE SPEECH.

Anti Fascists.

I'm pretty sure that true fascists belong to fringe groups that every reasonable person recognizes as being ideologically incorrect. Is an anti-fascist organization really necessary? If so, shouldn't there also be an Anti Toddler Rape group?

False flag group formed by Trump-bots. Don't fall for this regurgitated s***.

PS: ideology and politics are the same thing, so saying you can see how his comments about ideologies apply particularly well to politics proves nothing but that you've wandered from the kids table over by the grown ups and are simply parroting words you think they use when having good conversation.

Were the fuck are they when say the KKK does a march?
THeir political tool's and a joke.

I don't think ideologies are incompatible with rational thought. I think people just tend to use them as excuses to not think rationally. Being anti-fascist is not inherently irrational. Its when you start using that as an excuse to not critically evaluate things that it becomes a problem.

Because being anti-something isn't a cause for actual change. How about getting some real fucking ideals, my friend.

>be antifa
>Break shit, attack people
>people get pissed and fight back
>antifa get rekt
>antifa starts crying to the "big oppressive gov" to step in and help them
>be antifa

Cause you faggots can dish it but as soon as Joe fights back you go crying to the police and start talking about MUH ROIDTS TA FREE SPEACH, ya'll a bunch of faggots that will never accomplish anything other than getting curb stomped and hated by a vast majority that will never agree with you, ya'll are basically evolved emos.

There are no fascists in the western world,
you want to fight fascists??

Go to Venezuela or Turkey,

The US government was elected using DEMOCRATIC methods.

***Forgot to mention, they also pepper sprayed two young Hispanic girls who were with their mother at a rally (why people bring their kids is beyond me,) but they pepper spray, throw rocks, throw M80'S!!! and at Berkely they had police grade smoke bombs. The mayor of Berkely also liked the B.A.M.N Facebook page and he's shilling to B.A.M.N and AntiFa.

Yes because those legions of faggots that call people Nazis and try to beat Trump supporters to death are in fact Trump supporters.

The key is, that's not actually rational. That's colloquial post-modernism which is inherently non-rational.

To be rational you have to have real axioms, real theses and real proofs of those theses based on your axioms.

You're pseudo-zen pseudo-hippie perspective made be laudably humble and peacible but it isn't rational and it is inherently self-contradictory on its face.

Ideology drives politics yes, but hardly the same thing.

Wut?
>Blowing things way out of proportion because you dont understand them

You are putting words in my mouth, user. Words that were not said or implied. You have misunderstood the concept here, likely because it threatens your way of thinking and you feel the need to lash out at it.

That's fine. It's human nature. You internalize your beliefs and incorporate them into your self-image, so that anything contrary to those beliefs becomes an attack on who you are. The brain needs to rationalize to understand it's environment and will not accept information that goes against what it perceives to be true. It will downplay, it will obfuscate, it will ignore, but the brain will never interpret new information if it is not willing to accept it's preconceptions are wrong.

Because no one in human history has ever used a Trojan Horse to further their own political... oh wait.

I am comrade.

That's another absolute assertion. I can see the bind you're in.

I have a huge list of antifa members address and names. I'll drop box it. Maybe you have one near you...... Enjoy

Bike locks?

C'mon. The reason why right-wing terrorist organizations are intimidating is because the arm themselves with actual weapons.

Pretty sure he is down for being cucked.

He asserted ideologies are inherently flawed because times change. The final end product of this is there is no morality no right and wrong no purpose to a civilized society so I can rape your face and call you out of date.

Take a philosophy course, son. It's called absolute relativism and it's a complete nonstarter.

because my mom actually gave me love and raised me to not be a spoiled selfish whiny entitled cock-sleeve, hope you enjoy getting you face beat in.

>Forgetting that antifa is mainly comprised of liberal sjw faggots...The anti-trumps.
Nobody wants them and they feel like this is the only way to get attention for their bullshit cause. Same things as BLM and feminists.
>Act like a retard and people will notice you

They started in the 1930's in Weimar Germany. Same shit that brought about the rise of uncle adolf

Because I don't believe in "Dangerous ideas". In the open marketplace of ideas, whoever has to resort to violence & intimidation to compete has the weakest idea.

Do you seriously think that antifa and the Berkely riots are a grand scale false flag opperation by Trump supporters?

Because we're not faggots that are scared of guns. Most Antifa have probably never held a gun

Ive done nothing of the sort. I have pointed out the implications of your assertions which were obviously unintentional (hence your insistence you didn't make them) but completely unavoidable within a rational system.

You're not Jeff Bridges. Quit trying to be The Dude and let the grown ups talk.

Kek. Seems to be

Please tell me at least 1 known right wing terrorist organization. You better not say the Ku Klux Klan because that was alllllll Democrats

No. I'm just pointing out mere incredulity is not an argument sufficient to dismiss the possibility they are.

The Democratic Party didn't exist when the KKK was formed genius.

That's called nihilism or anarchy. Amorality is already becoming a thing here. Your line of reasoning is flawed. If there is an absolute right then please enlighten me? You seem to know a lot.

Hell's Angels

You forget the "open carry" antifa that were carrying airsoft guns and literally ran like children from a journalist, I think it happened in Arizona if I recall correctly.

Politics IS ideology. It shouldn't be, but it is. Policy should be made based on the best evidence available and in the interest of the greatest number of people, but that's not what happens. What happens is policy is made based on beliefs that are generally subjective and closely held and that do not change based on new information.

Yes it did your playing semantics.

Why would anybody give a shit about a bunch of libtards acting like libtards?

>Not knowing history...

That's not right wing LMAO You've obviously never met any of them. They are more like anarchists if anything

Andrew Jackson was a Democrat. Tell me how they weren't around back the. Do liberals even history?

Democratic Party: Founded January 8th, 1828

First movement of the KKK: Founded 1865-1870s

Well most of them are communists so on that alone I could never join them.

Also they're dumb and can't actually convince anyone with words that they are right so they just go in swinging.

I think they are perfectly described as revolutionary LARPers.

>Implying that airsoft are guns
That's just a ploy to get themselves shot so that they can use the media to draw more attention to their bullshit

I am.

The only good Nazi is a DEAD Nazi. Kill them all.

Yes, resorting to condescending rhetoric is 'grown up'. You don't comprehend, and you are not open to comprehending, and so this is the end of our conversation as nothing can be gained.

newsflash smooth brain, the democrats were right wing

>brake

You can stay on that side, friend.

>muh George Soros

Stop watching Fox News. It makes you retarded.

Because I don't live in Europe.
Oh wait, I hope you didn't mean those children in the US.
If that's the case, then it's because I'm not a self-hating, 60% white suburban Amerilard.

Because I don't agree with attacking someone just because they don't follow my brand of morals. Because they are anti property. Because burning shit in the streets is not a healthy form of protest. Because I'm pro free speech on every issue. Because I have a brain.

>Democratic

>anarchists

Pick one you fucking moron.

Because I'm actually anti-fascist, and not some brain dead liberal violently pushing the political views of the 0.001% progressive billionaires.

Well if you think that way anything COULD be a false flag opperation but acting like that will make you look like a loon.

Antifa are a bunch of assholes that want to break things and hurt as many people as possible, anarcho-communists have no place in society.

They are ignorant to history.

ecause they are a bunch of fascist scum that think they have the right to try and beat up old people that have a different political opinion than they do. They should be rounded up and sent to the middle east so they can deal with it.

Liberal here. I won't march against Trump . He's our President, he's my President but he doesn't represent my interest. We can all be adults about this.

Because they are facists

>Not understanding the difference between anarchists and terrorists

Pretty soon Google will just erase it anyways, fucking cucks.

If you look up the history of the organization it is almost 100 years old and stems from Germany and Europe. This is absolutely not some trump false flag, they have been active way before he ever even decided to run as prez. The oath keepers have been infiltrating them and may people have been watching them. The idiots openly post all over social media and are no hard to track down. They are one part of the actual communist party in America and they are part of the system used to destabilize country's governments. These guys buy into the actual communist cult and ideology that killed upwards of 100 million people in the last 100 years. You ever notice that free country's build walls to keep people out and the communist country's build walls to keep their people in?

Because I'm not against fascism, we need to destroy the inferior races but politicians are too pussy PC to admit it.

I'm not giving a line of reasoning. I'm pointing out the assertion all ideologies are wrong because they are temporally dependent is self contradictory. Nothing more.

I happen to have an ideology I believe to be consistent and reflective of the real world but that's immaterial. I believe there is a right and wrong and fallible human minds cannot know it perfectly or completely. Ideologies are flawed in a permanent way from the moment they are born until the moment they pass. Their flaws come from the timeless reality they incompletely reflect not from some fleeting temporal causality born of human information.

In the 1950s sissys got beat to death. In 2016 we acted like there are a dozen or more genders and they're all just peachy keen.

Both are wrong. Both are incomplete. Both fail to consider reality and how human experience fails to be what it ought to be.

The 1950s approach would be just as wrong in 1050, 1150, 1250, 1650, 1850, 1950 and 2050. It isn't right or wrong because of information it's wrong because it ignores human dignity and value.

The 2016 thing is always going to be wrong because it fails to consider the realities of cognitive development and biology. It isn't an idea before it's time, it's just wrong.

Get it?

The KKK is worthless, bygone relic. They have no power and are universally despised.

the TRUE enemy are the white nationalist (Neo-Nazi) groups. THEY are the loose cannons who are actually out to hurt people and start shit.

Trump isn't no where near what these scumbags do. I hope they get shot by some of the people they attack. fuck them and fuck liberals.

They seem like modern day brownshirts
The baby if modern day neo liberal autists who's days are primarily filled with endless genitalia and identity crisis

Doubles prove point.
Checked

They are run as a republic based off the USA government. President, vp etc

antifa attacks old people with mace and bike locks and im supposed to think they're the good guys?

Learn to fucking read, I said DEMOCRATIC TERRORISTS. Next time think a little before you say something.

Sup Forums is already anti faggot

They're assholes.

>Be fascist retard pretending to be conservative
>get elected on promises to people
>Stop pretending to be conservative
>break all promises made to people that got you elected
>Congrats! You are now a fascist leader elected by democratic methods.

That fucking easy.

Trump is 100% Fascist. He thinks he gets to act like a dictator and exhibits ALL fourteen signs of classical fascism, as well as a few that came straight out of the Nazi Germany playbook.

BLM is the Black KKK. They are as bad now as the KKK was during the 50's and 60's.

I don't know. Until this thread id never heard of it. I'm just pointing out you can't say "that's highly improbable" and think you've refuted an assertion.

They either did or they didn't. Semantics has nothing to do with it.

They are the real fascists. That's why.

>KKK is allllll democrats

Jesus Christ where DO you uneducated subhuman retards keep COMING from?!

Antifas are just rich peoples' kids being all rebel, flash forward 5 or 10 years they will be the Fascists in power just like their daddys....

>capitalizes evey word
Basketball-Americans should stick to sports and popular music.