youtube.com/watch?v=1XcT_Z0rRw8
youtube.com/watch?v=BXSUekriUck
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JzIhmo_LR2A
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_aot5Nhog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

quebec kinda sucks tbh

The place to be

you're province is a bunch of up tight preppy pricks, fuck you and your gay accents, i hope you do separate from canada, would make this country a little less shit

yeah i guess it has it's up and down

Shitty Canada/ shitty France, why would you make make a thread on them

Hey, I forgot about you lost French fuckers!

youtube.com/watch?v=ruacDDZB-0Q

Cuck

Jsuis le a vraiment detester lemission Tout le monde en parle ?

The music of my people

Ch'tu le seul à connaître ça?

youtube.com/watch?v=1XcT_Z0rRw8

youtube.com/watch?v=BXSUekriUck

sa sais ben meilleur
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JzIhmo_LR2A

Anglo kbeck isnt bad.

Vous Devriez écouter du Québec Redneck
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_aot5Nhog

Anglo Quebec can suck my dick. It's Quebec for people who don't like degeneracy. Quebec light if you will.

Yeah, but at least there aren't many stupid peppers in anglo Quebec.

That's what makes it so dull. Fucking square heads need to get that stick out of their asses.

Anglo Quebec made the province. The Franco have just been disposable labor. Like most freeloading Frenchmen they try and take credit for good decisions from the Anglo management. Just like how they have their grubby palms out for some western canadian money

Canada without Quebec is irrelevant and cultureless, thats why they mad

Quebec without Canada is nothing at all.

Have you ever been to Montreal?

Meh, that's more or less accurate. And anywat, French supremacy is pretty much law here now. The Anglos have been stripped of any shred of dignity they had.

Yeah, I live there.

disproven by many economist.

cuck.

Did you unironically refer to someone as a 'cuck'. Are you a fucking fag or something?

It is a shame Toronto is such a disgraceful city and keeps voting for the old Quebec dynasties. If they smarten up a bit we can once again have the Francos living under an English bootstrap.

Meh, good luck with that. We have the means to be insanely annoying to Canada, like blocking any majority federal government by massively voting for the Bloc. We like to be assholes.

[citation required]
Quebec is literally a welfare state

I think the user you responded to is in agreement with you, you fucking moron.

Didn't Harper form a majority without Quebec. But you are right, Quebec is massively annoying.

thats what I said

mad cuck

Yes we are. But that's what happens when one of your provinces is nearly a third of your country's population. So basically Canada's our bitch.

I think Harper did obtain a majority government on his third mandate, and it was the year Quebec's vote was mainly for the NDP.