Ten Years Later, Tgis Is Still The Best Arctic Monkeys Song

youtube.com/watch?v=O_-JPegrOK8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=givRh52Ic3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's actually the song right before this one, only ones who know but yours is really good too

Best Arctic Monkeys album too btw

second favorite on this album after Balaclava, but A Certain Romance is their best and was the best rock song of the '00s

I mean I know they were very popular by the time that they released their debut but how is it even possible that they became even more famous after AM? AM is like one of the most generic, boring and awful records I've ever heard. Especially Do I Wanna Know which is right now they most popular song ever. Why normies have so bad taste in music? I don't like pitchfork or melon but I agree with melon's review of this record because he gave it a 3.

>implying it's not Mardy Bum

Fluorescent Adolescent is my favorite from this album desu

Have you been living under a rock? Normies love generic shit like this. Hell, just take a look at the top 40 list.

Am i the only one who liked Humburg? Best album in my opinion.

I agree m8

WPSIATWIN > Humbug > FWN >>> SIAS >>>>> AM

There hasn't been a more energetic mainstream album since their debut.

No, I like it. It's actually their last listenable record.

>unironically listening to Arctic Monkeys
What the fuck has happened to this board

Faggot

impeccable taste

humbug was their only good album you fucking helmets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet u give urself the dirty harry when u watch fagtano try and sound smart describing that dumb band with the nigger that screams

youtube.com/watch?v=givRh52Ic3A

humbug was always accepted here

My nigger

I prefer the Adam Sandler album over the Favorite Worst Nightmare, and old yelow bricks solo always gets me, such harmonics on that skinny hands

well its trite as fuck and every song pretty much sounds the same, but its still insanely catchy, which is what pop-rock is all about anyway

Also their best song is Secret Door.

My favourite Arctic Monkeys song is the View from the Afternoon but I'll happily accept all the others mentioned in the thread, because at one point every other song mentioned was my favourite.