Which is objectivily the best country in Africa?

I have to do a research in a african country of my chosing to finish my master degree in family medicine.I intend to collect local data so i will have to stay at least three months in the dark continent.My question is which African country I choose? I want somewhere at least a lite bit civilized and where I can be comfy with a budget of 2000 dollars a month.Somewhere they wont hate me for being a white foreigner and speaking an european language if possible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYDg3ofh7dM
youtube.com/watch?v=QOj_NvfTLUU
youtube.com/watch?v=dr6fcJU_cYs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_independence_before_majority_rule
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Morocco

France

Madagascar

Namibia by far, they are only 2 million and 90% of them are christians.

Somalia.It's a libertarian utopia

Madagascar because it's not really in Africa

South Africa before apartheid.

>before
* during.

Egypt

Sierra Leone

Rhodesia

This

>You will always be hated as a white man in Africa, especially speaking a foreign language.
But I would suggest South Africa. The rest are so shit tier its not even funny. There atleast a moderate amount of white people here so you won't totally stick out

Namibia. My home nation. Most civilized country in the continent.

South Africa still, most of Sup Forums would feel most at home here. Namibia is nice but can get boring quickly.

Somalia due to it's location. Not only would it be a great place for a huge trade port, the south end is right at the equador which would be a great place for a space elevator. If, for some reason, the cable would drop you could divert it out to the ocean without damaging anything.

This
I cant believe this wasnt the first answer.
Sup Forums has gone soft on us.

>Egypt.
>Not a shithole.

I've never been here but they tell me it's nice.

The horror! The horror!

São Tomé and Príncipe or Cape Verde, Portuguese speakers and halfway home.

Egypt or Ethiopia probably

Ethiopia because its Orthodox

>because it's not really in Africa
Seychelles then.

Rhodesia.

Most-Least stable Namibia, Morocco, South Africa, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Algeria, Botswana Tunisia,

The ones where whe let the nigger slaughter each other uninterrupted and are too dangerous for those "feed the children" Christ fags.

Tunisia sucks least

South Africa is probably my best bet .But during the research I also need to collect data outside of the main cities.That means I will have to go to black villages and small towns outsde touristic areas.Is it safe there? Do whites really get murdered in rural areas or is just a Sup Forums meme?

Any one of these that isn't green or yellow.

Probably anywhere populated by North African Caucasoids.

I'll take Arab Muslims over dindus any day.

Mali or Syria kek

What's yellow?

Ooga Booga Magik Religion

Go to Ghana, Namibia or Morocoo.
Forget about the rest if you want to live.

Moshi is nice by African standards. Once you get out of cities, things become stone age pretty quickly. Witchcraft is still widely practiced in rural Tanzania.

Kek.. underrated post

What about south Africa?

other

Tunisia?

Sao Tome & Principe or Seychelles.

Considered African but are islands that have resorts catered to white people. They know we have the money and don't fuck with us since we will ruin their entire bullshit banana republic the first time people cancel their trips.

Rhodesia

Underrated.

Nope, they are on the verge of a civil war.
There's social inestability, Morocco or Namibia are very peaceful.

Whichever has the fewest Africans.

mother base

Niger for comedy value.

Madagascar for making outbreak game a challenge.

where in Namibia are you from, and are you white, coloured or black?

Non-meme answer is probably Botswana or Namibia

The ones with least density, of course.

Aren't whit people being murdered like crazy down there?

ghana probably

there are only 3 that can be considered countries regarding social services,health,infrastructure (even though they are shitty)
-Egypt
-Moroco
-South Africa
The next 3 coming as countries are
-Algeria
-Namibia
-Tunisia
The rest are just unsafe pure shitholes with 0 resources that need red cross to help them 24/7

nevar forget

youtube.com/watch?v=iYDg3ofh7dM

Central African Republic
:^)

I studied in Mali before the latest wars.

I'll field any questions.

South Africa obviously, it's the only country with white people.

Yes, he's a black just lying to get more white people down there so he can skin them.

Why are Namibia and Botswana so overlooked? They' look like former Rhodesia or South Africa and yet have barely any racial tension and are never mentioned by SJWs

What the fuck? You have to spend thousands of dollars of your own money to go to a fucked-up country for three months and visit dangerous, rural areas in that country? What kind of fucking project is this? Is your professor America's greatest ally?

Thet are mostly christians and have a population of less than 3 million with a landmass just as Nigeria wich has 130 nigs in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOj_NvfTLUU

If we're counting the continent with its island around them, Mauritius. Its island status apparently keeps most of the mainland-trash at bay.

Otherwise, it's probably Algeria or South Africa.

>All of Africa
Morocco

>Sub-Saharan ('real') Africa
Tie between Namibia and Botswana. Rwanda is apparently getting their shit together too.

>is
As much as you and I and many others pine for it, it is gone.

>Selous Game Reserve
How are they getting away with this?

Sorry, get away with what? It's a nature preserve. It's been protected since 1896.

I hate that asshole.He is a black from a poor family background so he thinks that everyone around him is a privileged shitlord .To compensate ,he makes all the students go to shit places to make their researches.He particulary dislikes me so insted of sending me to a poor region in Brazil he sends me to freaking Africa.At least he had the decency to let me chose the country.As for funding the government pays around 800 dollars so it helps a lot

>Selous

Burkina Faso before 1987

Ethiopia is the best culturally.

$800, bro? Is that enough for a round-trip to Africa as well as food and housing for three months since you probably won't be able to find a job there, as well as hospital bills for when you inevitably get stabbed and/or shot researching "oppressed" rural communities? Is this even legal?

have either of you been to Morocco? It's a fucking shithole

Chad

So how was it?
Did the country have a reasonable infraestructure?
How were the hospitals there?
Did the population bother foreigners?

You are still alive so things must have benn mostly allright

State of Katanga 1960/1963
Most prosperous and advanced African state ever

800 per month*.The rest I will have to suplly myself but Africa is cheap and I have some spare money so it is not a big issue.As per being legal,I could complain to the university board but It would probably fall on deaf ears since this professor is very influential here.Hell he might get even more pissed and send me to somalia or straight out flunk me.So is better to leave it quiet

Whichever one has most whites, so, South Africa.

Go to some portuguese speaking country so you can tell what the locals are saying.

Niger

Zambia had a white president recently.

I mean I assume you BR folks can understand all sorts of portuguese, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=dr6fcJU_cYs

South Africa has some white people in it

I heard Sudan is a lovely place. Friendly Muslims, plenty of blacks, vast areas of sand.

Namibia is apparently doing quite well.

I thought about that.The problem is that most portuguese speaking countries in Africa are utter shit

OP if you go to Africa you will get mugged and probably bum fucked at least once.

Violent crime is astronomical there.

Sorry...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_independence_before_majority_rule
> Lester Pearson, the Prime Minister of Canada, formulated a draft resolution committing Wilson to NIBMAR

We killed Rhodesia.

>I have to do a research in a african country of my chosing to finish my master degree in family medicine
Sure. You're just using Sup Forums's intelligence so you can use it against itself later on, on some other thread.

according to my research, the only two countries that have a GDP (PPP per capita) greater than $20,000 are Seychelles and Equatorial Guinea so I would recommend those

Gambia

>?
i dont get it

>You're a black man
>Can't do research
>Asking Sup Forums to help you find a country in Africa that isn't shit tier
>So you can feel better about yourself
>And eventually use that to show Sup Forums that Africa isn't shit

>Equatorial Guinea

You mean the country with a cannibal dictator?

That is the most repressive country in Africa.

It was Libya, but HRC fucked that up.
runner ups are probably Morocco, Ivory Coast, or Namibia

Kek

What a weird fucking accent.

Libya won't be green nowadays.

I've been to Morocco. It's pretty nice. There were some very slummy parts of Casablanca though.

>Equatorial Guinea
That country's per capita income is high because literally one man has almost all the money while the rest of the population survives on a few cents a day.