no
just look at that shit around her heel fucking a get a job, bitch

Just got to do a better job trimming your nails

10/10

Ofuck

is that dag_yo????? i thought you said "god-tier"

Dag is god tier faggot. Go watch anime or something

moar

hi, you must be new here! welcome to the foot fetish!

no, i'm not going to contribute to your shitpost EASYTHREAD

not my fetish, but this girl has that fetish and really wants me to cum on/for her feet some day. everything else about her body is perfect IMO. unfortunately I stopped talking to her for personal reasons.

to you fetish people, are these pretty/sexy feet? I think they're pretty and kind of sexy because would do anything for her.

I find the lack of Dag__Yo feet in Sup Forums foot threads to be extremely disturbing.

not to kink shame, but honestly, what's the appeal?

They're feet.

got kik?

fucking disgusting

Now I'm gonna kink shame

Y'all are fucking degenerates, they're feet, you're sick, seek help

now answer my question

spoken like a tru ugly

For me I think it stems from my poor self esteem, lack of successful relationships with women, constant rejection, and generally low opinion of myself. Like in some fucked up way part of me hopes a woman will accept me if I worship her feet.

"Of course I'll give you a foot massage, I'll do anything for you! Please love me..."

That sort of thing.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

lel

you weirdo. feet are just hot parts of the body - i know plenty of people without a 'foot fetish' who have done stuff in the heat of the moment. sex is all about loving raw physicality, and your experience is more abt your humiliation than the feet. its like feeling shame for liking tits or something and these undegenerate incels are amish shrieking abt bare knees

Chain letter.

Explain that, Clarissa

Nice feet

Joke's on you Clarissa, I'm homeless

More of right

Fuck off Jew I'm wanking to feet

It's so hard to find stuff like this of chicks just getting and sucking toes.

If anyone has more stuff like this, I'd appreciate you for sharing.

Wew

I don't understand your stupid foot fetishes

the one and only

Stupid feet! What next? An elbow thread?