RUSSIAN ORTHODOX PATRIARCH CONFIRMS NEW CRUSADES

The Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church has called for a 'holy war' against terrorism.

>where were you went Russia brought back the Crusades?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixltimlD9UM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DEUS VULT

guess theyll be bombing more refugee camps then

YUSSSS

England, you aren't included. You're just about to elect a Muslim mayor so you can fuck right off.

>mfw
DEUS VULT
E
U
S
V
U
L
T

>"""""refugee""""" camps

let's hope so

disgusting racism

DEUS VULT

>turkish border no fly zone
>US backed terrorism strong hold
>""""refugee""""
dont you have ashes to sweep up mate?

>russian empty talking head does something
>Sup Forums russiaboo cucks lose their shit

everytime

Bleed for Jesus! He bled for you, now it is your turn.

Shut up Ivan, London is about to elect a Muslim mayor, I need this.

ORTHODOXY OR DEATH

They've been acting like they're gonna save the world for the past 3 years, and yet their air force can barely wipe their own asses. At least the US can bomb the right targets and avoid getting shot down.

Everything that Russia says is nothing more than bullshit flexing. They're fuckboys.

This is like the fifth time in the last 6 months i saw something like this,but if it is true i would gladly join

SO, ARE YOU ALL WHITEYS HERE /FIT/ TO TAKE PART IN YOUR CRUSADES OR WILL YOU BE BLOWN AWAY BY ISLAMIC CHADS

why did they pull out of syria so fast? I hoped they would wreck some shit before leaving

>They've been acting like they're gonna save the world for the past 3 years

There is a very obvious reason fort his. I seriously lol at cucks who do shit like muh syria general threads and think Putin is playing some complicated realpolitik con

JESUS BLESS MY KALASHNIKOVA.

εἰς τὸ ὄνομα τοῦ Πατρὸς kαὶ τοῦ Υἱοῦ kαὶ τοῦ Ἁγίου Πνεύματος.

Дoшлo вpeмe cpби дa ce cвeтe вce джaмиje y oблaкe лeтe!

I don't think they intended to really do shit in the first place. They just wanted to blow up our rebels and fuck with us in a desperate attempt to feel relevant.

>Russia stronk! We can blow up Arab kids just like America! Oh shit where did our Mils go?

What has Putin actually accomplished in foreign lands?

I guess they're just glad those missiles that crashed in Iran didn't hit any urbanized area
that really showed the whole world how shit their crap is

Catholicism is the only true Christianity.

Slavic shits mean nothing to me

I don't know, nothing changed. It was all shucking and jiving to cover up the fact that his retarded policies ruined the economy to the point of no return.

People here that build him up as this master strategician are either stupid or straigh up on payroll

>his press secrectary says we are at informational war with the "anglosaxons"
>his daughter lives billonaire lifestyle between Britain and France
>son of parliamnet member who banned foreigners from adopting sick Russian kids because PATRIOTISM goes to Valley fucking Forge

wow such integrity much nationalist values so tradition

it's all a fucking scam, wake the fuck up

I know right! How stupid must they be for electing that filthy Muslim as the Mayor of England. The Mayor of England? A Muslim? Those fucking poms and their Muslim mayor of England! Silly shite bags eh

You mean the Christianity that worships a white robe wearing faggot in italy that does nothing?

Not Orthodoxy is not slavic my burger friend, educate yourself

Orthodoxy is not*

So basically it's a cult personality and pseudo-dicator: the last breath of the USSR style government.

Reverting to orthodox church right now

Nothing is going to happen, Russians are desperate to be relevant on world politics. But they have neither the coin or the brain to do anything.

>Muslim Chads
You mean stocky manlets with a napoleon complex?

Waiting for Hilarion to concur.

>At least the US can bomb the right targets
Bombing civilians & hospitals are now right targets, muslim cuck? Nice power fantasies you have there.

Calling the crusade is the easy part. Now where are you going to get your armies? Will you recruit the gopniks or far east Asians, who are practically atheists already? Perhaps those Greeks with no concept of hard work or the downtrodden Armenians will help you. Or, and this sounds to me like the best option, you can get troops from Putin, so that the Patriarch might become even more of a tentacle for the Tsar than his forefathers were.

18% of Russia is Muslim so...

I wish us Catholocs could get in on this D:

Catholics were the ones who started the original crusades you faggot.

It's not our fault that the current Pope is a cuck. And most Catholics hate him because the shit he says goes against Catholic teachings so he isn't even a fucking Pope. He is a lie.

Blood gonna run run run

Glad to see they haven't completely stamped out liberalism in Russia yet.

Are you Hype for Hill my friend?

Gee I though it was indians who started it. Thank you for reminding me.

As long as you dont control the person that is as much as you might deny it still your leader, your branch of Christianity is fucked

>Representation of a god on earth
>Communist Cuck

I wish to join your Orthodoxy.
Do you have churches in America?

nice try but orthodox church is still just a bunch of heretics

There's plenty near Chicago but you gotta speak Serbian.

>orthodox
>heretic
nice try catholic

there a yuuuuge one in san fransisco

basically anywhere there is a a lot of immigrants you should find one.

There are Orthodox churches in Chicago, California, and New York - mostly Greek.

There are 10 Greek Orthodox monasteries in the US too. One in New York and one in Arizona that I can't remember.

Translation of picture?

What about Wales?

The thing he wrote

"Orthodoxy or death" on up
I'm sure its the same with the greek text down

He doesn't look very enthusiastic now he's got a decapitated head in his hand. Probably grosses the fuck out.

Neat, thanks

The hilarious part is even internet dwellers recognized some militants on photos, but european intelligence agencies didn't. What are they being paid for?

>arabs go full retard after conflicts with sowjets and amerika

>now russia too

So what happened once they found out that this subhuman was a terrorist ?

You need to understand the language of liturgy. Either learn Greek or some kind of Slavic, or search for an English-speaking one.

Russia is a gas station nation of fuckboy drunks. They haven't been relevant in years.

Regardless, I'd instantly get down on my knees for Putin. Hnnnnnng

they won't accept you neet larper

Shut up, kike. Trump and Putin will exterminate your kind once and for all.

I get the feeling that the people who make these edits do not know what ended up happening to the Emperor of Mankind and the people he leads.

That's heresy and chaosite propaganda.The Emperor is immortal. Your kind will be purged.

>real emperor was a turk who never sought to be religiously worshipped
This desu desu comradalam.

>Boniface I: Yo Enrico, lets fuck up Constantinopole breh
>Enrico Dandol: Let's do it Bonnie lel

Dem crusaders am I right?

They did so much good, didnt they
Just a year later
>Louis I of Blois died killed by bulgars and cumans
>Boniface I, Marquess of Montferrat had the same faith
>Enrico Dandol died a month after the same battle barely escaping
>Baldwin I, Latin Emperor captured later died

Why shouldn't we? Break out the just war doctrine, read through it, find out where our orthodox brothers are recruiting and sign up. ISIS is a true threat to peace. Their barbaric actions demand a purging. The pope can damn well excommunicate us for all I care.

>Someone being realisitic about what's actually happening means they're a liberal
wew lad

Αμήν

East Orthodoxy doesn't have the authority to declare a Crusade. The pope has basically already declared one, though.

Its the same

Anyone getting /fit/ for the crusades?

b-but MUH CRUSADE TO DEFEND CHRISTIANS

Yeah, of course catholics are bro tier, they sure saved us from muslims by killing the biggest defence against them.

>I don't know how crusades work: the post
The Pope (and only the Pope) declares the crusade, political authorities are the ones who carry it out. The issue is that nobody is going in to put significant numbers of boots on the ground.

DEUS VULT!

Greece should have payed debts, and we held our own against the Ottomans.

They raided the fucking Byzantine Empire, who would have held their own against the Ottomans. It's the crusaders' fault that Southeast Europe became Muslim.

The crusaders sure didnt
>1396
>1444
2 crusades against the ottomans, both failed. one because the french are retarded and their entire heavy knight unit dismounted from their horses and started chasing the turks UP A HILL
2nd failed cuz they gave command to a 20 year old.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixltimlD9UM

>They raided the fucking Byzantine Empire
Because the Byzantines promised to pay them, then didn't

>who would have held their own against the Ottomans.
They repeatedly failed to do so, and in fact they were the ones who asked the crusaders to come in the first place.

We prevented them from making much headway out of greek/slav land (IE, byzantine/byzantine-protected land).

Kill yourself

Isn't he on life-support to prevent him from dying and becoming a God? At least, that's what I've gleaned from /tg/ and other places.

>those missiles that crashed in Iran

>We

We who? Europeans which were busy killing each other?

>Venetians do not get paid
>"Crusaders" decide to help sailor-jews

Indeed they came to retake holy land and not care about their transporters who were ACTUALLY not supposed to take money for "holy service"

From what I gather he's a literal wizard of sorts, and while his body has long since decomposed, his sheer will is keeping some kind of magic flowing that allows Imperium ships to enter some spooky parallel universe without getting fucked by demons for FTL travel. If he were to stop, the magic would stop, the ships can't safely travel FTL and the empire would collapse.

The Byzantines SAID they would pay the expenses of the Crusade. It's not an issue of profit, it's an issue of funding.

orly?
>One of the leaders of the Third Crusade, Holy Roman Emperor Frederick I Barbarossa, openly plotted with the Serbs, Bulgars, Byzantine traitors, and even the Muslim Seljuks against the Eastern Empire and at one point sought Papal support for a crusade against the Orthodox Byzantines.

>Crusaders also seized the breakaway Byzantine province of Cyprus; rather than return it to the Empire, Richard I of England sold the island to the Knights Templar

Also the crusaders were greedy enough to enter into the dispute for the crown siding with a dude that promissed them cash he couldnt afford in the first place.

Also the rise of the Ottomans is after the 4th crusade took over Constantinopole and Eastern empire was already too weak.

The Emperor was also a colossal retard. Half the issues in the setting wouldn't be nearly as big a deal if he didn't fuck one thing up or another.

Im catholic but I would still fight to restore christianity to constantinople

>Barbarossa
>Barbosa

wew

>holy war on terrorism
LOL!
Jeremiah 5:11 For the house of Israel and the house of Judah have dealt very treacherously against me, saith the Lord.

12 They have belied the Lord, and said, It is not he; neither shall evil come upon us; neither shall we see sword nor famine:

13 And the prophets shall become wind, and the word is not in them: thus shall it be done unto them.

14 Wherefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

15 Lo, I will bring a nation upon you from far, O house of Israel, saith the Lord: it is a mighty nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language thou knowest not, neither understandest what they say.

16 Their quiver is as an open sepulchre, they are all mighty men.

17 And they shall eat up thine harvest, and thy bread, which thy sons and thy daughters should eat: they shall eat up thy flocks and thine herds: they shall eat up thy vines and thy fig trees: they shall impoverish thy fenced cities, wherein thou trustedst, with the sword.

18 Nevertheless in those days, saith the Lord, I will not make a full end with you.

19 And it shall come to pass, when ye shall say, Wherefore doeth the Lord our God all these things unto us? then shalt thou answer them, Like as ye have forsaken me, and served strange gods in your land, so shall ye serve strangers in a land that is not your's.

20 Declare this in the house of Jacob, and publish it in Judah, saying,

21 Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:

22 Fear ye not me? saith the Lord: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

I assumed we had been discussing the 4th crusade the entire time.

>Cyprus
>Couldn't keep control of it the first time
>You should give it back though, we'll do it right this time

23 But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone.

24 Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the Lord our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.

25 Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.

26 For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.

27 As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich.

28 They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.

29 Shall I not visit for these things? saith the Lord: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

30 A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;

31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

We will
We will restore christianity to constantinople.

How do I join the crusaders Sup Forums?

Do you know that the crusaders tried to elect a "Co-emperor" themselves while they were in there?

And AFTER that byzantines did not pay shit to them.

That's sort of Islamaphobic though isn't it?

>We will
>We will
LOL what can YOU do? Can you turn away God's hand or His displeasure? LOL

Psalm 22:19 But be not thou far from me, O Lord: O my strength, haste thee to help me.

20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.

21 Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

23 Ye that fear the Lord, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.

24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

Abdulla, pls