Views of oneself, a self refection thread. Post the word you view yourself as, even if you aren't

Views of oneself, a self refection thread. Post the word you view yourself as, even if you aren't.

OP: Creep.

single

Vassal

I can relate m9

Damn dude. Rough times, eh?

Soldier

stressed.

menace

27. Passing the time. In management at my job. Get to see my daughter occasionally. Working in between adventures. No car atm. Learned so much about the human experience from pain and hallucinogens.

Awful

Al

In what sense?

Liar.

cruel

apathy

done.

Akward

Cool

tired

sword

Introspective.

Non ironic

Pathetic

Psychopathic loner, if I'm honest

Small

These two must be connected

Alpha

Best

Unstable

Me minus daughter and hallucinogens

Myself.

Anger

Existentialist

Mirror

virgin

Searching

Pointless

useless, maybe more fraud. People think much higher of me than they should.

coward

Outsider
The world does not exist outside of organized and predetermined points of view mediated and dealt out by media outlets, educational institutions and monopolizing corporations who systematically drain the Earth of its natural resources at such a rate Earth cannot keep up...with the ever expanding needs of the human race who are essential for productivity and necessary to keep the standard of living acceptably level with the comfort of conformity. The blending and joining of cultures is necessary for globalism and the next tier of advanced humanism in an eber changing world view where reality exists only in the individual while tending the sheep to be remotely divided and docile...complacent, full and satisfied. Trends perpetrated for profit, lies propigated as truth and society none the wiser...

inquisitive

Manipulative

Weirdo

loser

Inspired by OP's word?

Doesn't belong here

Yeah, probably, doesn't change the fact that I am actually fucking weird.

Revolutionary

We relate to the same song. I also feel like a weirdo most of the time. Better than being a dumbass normie though.

bored

Disappointment.

roadhouse

Awaited

Uninspired

Ghost

gods favorite toilet

Stuck.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 59 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

Aloof

Little dead girls are great fucks

What if there is a dead girl in the room already? Evil

already dead

alone / sad

Amoral.

Void

Melancholy.

Hopelessly in love with a guy that dwells Sup Forums. Hi Max, I love you

Tired.

Cheater.

Black in yellow body

Omae wa mou- SHINDEIRU

impostor

I see what u did there.

Ugly

Bitter

Punisher

Dragon-kin

actually lol'd

thanks

Feel like I have to be a nonconformist, 'edgy' Hipster faggot and post something that identifies me as special, unique, worthy of existence, while none of that is necessarily true since the conditions of 'value' are relative to a limited state of consciousness in a limited universe.

The doctor told me Saturday not to drink with the meds I've got to take for a week.

I'm already 6 beers deep. Byebye liver.

That's two words, you kulak.

manipulative

i hate myself because of that

enduring.

I'm able to keep going even when bad things happen.

Crestfallen.